Select one of Four Projects

AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
edited August 9 in Questions
I've been biding my time and I suppose it's about time I decide to host a few projects of my own. Select which project you would like to see the MOST. If need be I will elaborate on each one.
The project with the most votes goes first. Then 2nd most, second, and so on.

Select one of Four Projects 28 votes

Hybrid Farm Projects
28%
awesomeo13ipadsvmh20BrainGamerHydroblade29DebatorOnyxfarm_abcmofc1991 8 votes
New PvP World Project
25%
The_MarauderAthenabean17magicLilyabcRoseGold_Brainstorm_MiesnerMan86 7 votes
Deepworld Archives Project
14%
sleepyCreeperlilroller717BloonsmineChicken 4 votes
Mass Advertising Project
32%
RomyrjohnandreiTealHyenaInceptionMadilyn.Dominus_MortisItsjustketchupShadow711JackyRasen_Kyugan_Fox 9 votes

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 648
    Mass Advertising Project
    yes, Yes, YES!!!

If you go through with a mass advertising project, I will gladly help, and gather as much people as I can to help as well.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
    Of course. Granted all four will be done regardless.
    There's absolutely no question if I will go through with it or not.
    Mass Advertising Project
    If not, that's fine. But I'll have you know that if you do, I'll be right alongside you, always willing to help.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 407
    Shadow711 said:

If not, that's fine. But I'll have you know that if you do, I'll be right alongside you, always willing to help.

Remember to poke others about this thread.
    edited August 9
    Mass Advertising Project
    Okay. First on agenda, I know that Zeta_Reaper will defiantly help. Gotta find him in game though. Other people....

Keep in mind, that whoever I tag doesn't have to help. No respect lost if anyone declines.

@bean17magic
    @TealHyena (maybe)
    @MiesnerMan86 (he's kinda poor, but he can help spread the word.)
    @Jacky
    Chuuya (he don't got a forum account)
    And maybe even people like @Hydroblade29 and even @Chicken could help out-of game.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 225
    New PvP World Project
    Shadow711 said:

Okay. First on agenda, I know that Zeta_Reaper will defiantly help. Gotta find him in game though. Other people....

Keep in mind, that whoever I tag doesn't have to help. No respect lost if anyone declines.

@bean17magic
    @TealHyena (maybe)
    @Jacky
    And maybe even people like @Hydroblade29 and even @Chicken could help out-of game.

@The_Marauder will definitely help
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 97
    Mass Advertising Project
    Might be a little slow... what do you mean "mass advertising project"
    Mass Advertising Project

Like, making ads and getting more people to join deepworld.
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Member Posts: 97
    Mass Advertising Project
    That'd be cool
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 270
    Hybrid Farm Projects
    A Hybrid Farm would be cool and I'd love to make one I've got all the materials!
  • JackyJacky Somewhere in your house, eating your cookies......Member Posts: 82
    edited August 9
    Mass Advertising Project
    Shadow711 said:

@bean17magic
    @TealHyena (maybe)
    @Jacky

@Redolant is Chuuya.

And I'd help regardless, @Alphastorm would have told me about the projects... Probably...
    Shadow711 said:

@bean17magic
    @TealHyena (maybe)
    @Jacky

Y'know I am Zeta correct @Shadow711?
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 277
    New PvP World Project
    Shadow711 said:

@bean17magic
    @TealHyena (maybe)
    @Jacky

Yeah, I can totally help! :D
    edited August 10
    Mass Advertising Project

Shadow711 said:

@bean17magic
    @TealHyena (maybe)
    @Jacky

Y'know I am Zeta correct @Shadow711?
    Nooooooo.... I only know two one-of-a-kind cortonas.

Shadow711 said:

Ouch. I worded this terribly. I meant that he shouldn't have to trade away any onyx for the amount he has.. (granted that he has more than me, actually.... but I'm just crazy.)

Oh my -- a tie so far. Regardless the poll is open through next week.
    edited August 10
    New PvP World Project

Oh my -- a tie so far. Regardless the poll is open through next week.

Guess you'll have to just do both if that's how it ends :wink:
    Meh. There's a WHILE to go for this. Plus all four will be done anyways. We're choosing the order.
    Mass Advertising Project
    I'll be honest.. I wanted to do the archives but I'd rather advertise and then get some fun going. I'll probably build the archives by myself if the farm is second, because my horticulture is level one.

I'm a nerd, so I must know EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYTTTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    Hybrid Farm Projects
    How do you want to mass advertise? Are you planning to actually buy ads?
    edited August 10
    Debator said:

That seriously depends on if that's actually allowed. Of course, I was going to make fan made ads and get them widespread -- but if it is possible I would/will buy ads.
    Shadow711 said:

This quote is sort of it in a nutshell -- except slightly less robust. In a sense I've been at it passively. Except this just means I'll get yet even MORE involved.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 541
    Hybrid Farm Projects
    So youre gonna do the devs work for them for free
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 329
    Mass Advertising Project
    Gotcha, but Zstorm, sheen, and I, already do advertise for deepworld. In a way. YouTube gets the game across to many new audiences.
    edited August 10
    Mass Advertising Project

Debator said:

That seriously depends on if that's actually allowed. Of course, I was going to make fan made ads and get them widespread -- but if it is possible I would/will buy ads.
    Shadow711 said:

This quote is sort of it in a nutshell -- except slightly less robust. In a sense I've been at it passively. Except this just means I'll get yet even MORE involved.
    What I was thinking of doing was... well if everybody made little "showcases" of what our game has to offer, I (or anyone with good editing skills) will stitch all of it together to make a huge trailer, epic and all. Just imagine it and not picture me as crazy for just a minute!

Coming from the creators of Smasharoid.... Winning over many hearts from popular gamers... Welcome To Deepworld!

No... I'm just probably crazy. We all know that deepworld on android will attract tons of new people when that comes.
    Debator said:

So youre gonna do the devs work for them for free

Meh. They don't quite seem to be at it.
    TealHyena said:

Gotcha, but Zstorm, sheen, and I, already do advertise for deepworld. In a way. YouTube gets the game across to many new audiences.

We'll need a lot more frontiers than just YouTube covered.
    edited August 10
    Shadow711 said:

Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

What I was thinking of doing was... well if everybody made little "showcases" of what our game has to offer, I (or anyone with good editing skills) will stitch all of it together to make a huge trailer, epic and all. Just imagine it and not picture me as crazy for just a minute!

Coming from the creators of Smasharoid.... Winning over many hearts from popular gamers... Welcome To Deepworld!

No... I'm just probably crazy. We all know that deepworld on android will attract tons of new people when that comes.
    Hopefully not too many hackers. That could be harmful to the game for...obvious reasons. :/
    [EDIT]: Just realized I posted twice. Oops.
    Mass Advertising Project
    It's okay to double post if you had a very good reason to.

Anyways.. that's what I fear. But due to this game's natural resistance to middle-grade hacking techniques (because it only relies on the server, aka its impossible to fool the game to think you bought crowns, and even if they can, it's easy to find out about.) the more threatening hacks would be speed hacks, and farther mining range.... but with a little work both can easily be no problem.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    New PvP World Project
    Lemme help @Alphastorm
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 559
    edited August 11
    New PvP World Project
    Shadow711 said:

@MiesnerMan86 (he's kinda poor, but he can help spread the word)

Thanks.

edited August 11
    Mass Advertising Project

Shadow711 said:

@MiesnerMan86 (he's kinda poor, but he can help spread the word)

Thanks.

Thanks.
    Welcome. I didn't mean it that way.. you actually have more onyx than me soooo..
    New PvP World Project
    Tbh I'm fine with all of these ideas, long as I'm added to the World :wink: