Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I accidentally bought this.

Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
edited August 2017 in Gripes and Grins
Okay.. so I bought this completely by accident. (this isn't my first time doing this either.)

The reason that this is different than a fez is because it isn't even funny to wear and have everybody remember that you bought a crappy red hat. Oh yeah, and this is a lot more expensive.

If the developers could remove this hat from my inventory, and return my crowns (with a little crown fee, of course) I'd greatly appreciate it.... because nobody uses rapiers. Help lol

Comments

• Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Sorry for the double post but..

I should have just emailed this to byteben.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Should've emailed them so they can redeem your crowns.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    Yeah. I already did that. Now it's just the waiting game.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    edited August 2017
    Shadow711 said:

because nobody uses rapiers.

IMG_1068.PNG
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    edited August 2017

Well you're just weird. Nothing new here.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Shadow711 said:

You're literally calling everyone during the Victorian era weird :frowning:
    edited August 2017

Shadow711 said:

You're literally calling everyone during the Victorian era weird :frowning:
    Who makes a sword that you can only stab with? It's like making an electric wheelchair with a giant-ass steering wheel in the way of anybody sitting in it. It's just unnecessary.

Oh yeah, and it only has a buff in killing organic mobs, aka, most of the mobs with the least health (except queen terrapus, of course.) while I just shoot everything.

Anyways.... we're veering off topic.
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    Shadow711 said:

Not to say... it doesnt use steam. It does as mush damage as a mrk3 gun. It looks good to have a "pointless" item just to show off :)

Shadow711 said:

Not to say... it doesnt use steam. It does as mush damage as a mrk3 gun. It looks good to have a "pointless" item just to show off :)
    Shush. Let your dream just fade away.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    Fencing is the art of gentlemen, you would be the last person to understand

Okay, tell me one different way it's used, besides protection from rapiers.
    Shadow711 said:

Thinking of it that way, tell me one different way to use Deepworld other than entertainment... actually, why do we live, other than to die in the end? To make a name, that will die when we all do? And if we don't, why do we bother? To enjoy life? Why?
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 293

Shadow711 said:

Thinking of it that way, tell me one different way to use Deepworld other than entertainment... actually, why do we live, other than to die in the end? To make a name, that will die when we all do? And if we don't, why do we bother? To enjoy life? Why?
    In the arms.... Of an angle...

Shadow711 said:

• Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816

Back then they would fight using their hands.

Back then they would fight using their hands.
    That's cheap art!