Searching for my world, shows all worlds except mine.

Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 825
I own the world "build" and when I go to look it up it and it shows all worlds but mine. I was wondering if this problem had a simple solution.

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 306
    Yes, if 9 worlds are showing up, then that means yours is the tenth(or more). Meaning that unless its broad name is made less broad, it won't show up as easy.

Another simple solution is just to bookmark it or go thru owned worlds
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 325
    Look on personal then owned
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 825

Yes, if 9 worlds are showing up, then that means yours is the tenth(or more). Meaning that unless its broad name is made less broad, it won't show up as easy.

Another simple solution is just to bookmark it or go thru owned worlds

But build is as broad as u can get when looking for the world name build. I was trying to test this for when I open the world to everyone.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 473
    Is it set on public? I had a search and I couldn't see it either
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 825

Is it set on public? I had a search and I couldn't see it either

Oh is that why? Whoopsie daisies.