Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 299
    Opulence section finally nearly complete, along with entire world :)
    IMG_1785.PNG
    1334 x 750 - 2M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Eating alpaca jerkyMember Posts: 568

Woahhhh brass throne
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447

Whose throne is that?
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120

Jsaycool said:

mofc1991 said:

Celebrating The achievery of hitting onyx crow without premium March 12

Stop off topic-ing the forums. And I found this the other day but it was protected
    You can't "off-topic" on this thread. This thread is all about being random...
    I said on the forums, not necessarily this thread. Also, yes @Hydroblade29

Whose throne is that?
    @Alphastorm it's Sir Penguins
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    I swore I would've won atleast top 3, I guess I'm too cocky..
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 824K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 951K
    image.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 977K
    Redolant said:

I swore I would've won atleast top 3, I guess I'm too cocky..

Way too cocky. Simple and elegant is the best
  • RedolantRedolant 40 Characters Isn't Enough Cuz I Live In LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogochMember Posts: 155
    Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo, lots of judges are biased against me because they wanna give others a chance.
    Redolant said:

Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo, lots of judges are biased against me because they wanna give others a chance.

And saying that judges are biased against you is just an excuse to never take my advice, or change up your building style in my opinion. Answer me this, which one looks nicer irl: The packed janitors closet with no room, and every corner is covered with something - or the clean, elegant hallways of a palace? And if you want to go by the "give others a chance" logic, I definitely shouldn't have gotten second. And also By saying this, you're calling around half of the builders in the game - including people like axle, myself, Governor, and numerous others - lazy.
    Simple builds have no personality to them. They're just a blank build. Plus I was just stating my opinion, you're taking this way too far. Plus the theme was "Anything." I never complained about it. You said your opinion, "Simple and elegant is the best." and I said mine, "Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo" You don't have to be so serious about this.
    Redolant said:

Simple builds have no personality to them. They're just a blank build. Plus I was just stating my opinion, you're taking this way too far. Plus the theme was "Anything." I never complained about it. You said your opinion, "Simple and elegant is the best." and I said mine, "Simple and elegant is just an excuse for being lazy imo" You don't have to be so serious about this.

I was joking at first, but the fact you flippantly remarked that people who build simple are lazy led to me remarking about your build style. Every build style has its positives and negatives, even yours. Any build style can look decent within the hands of the right person, even simple builds.

Redolant said:

I was joking at first, but the fact you flippantly remarked that people who build simple are lazy led to me remarking about your build style. Every build style has its positives and negatives, even yours. Any build style can look decent within the hands of the right person, even simple builds.
    DONT FIGHT ABOUT BUILDING!! Instead, BUILD on each other and CONSTRUCT friendships!
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 447

Redolant said:

DONT FIGHT ABOUT BUILDING!! Instead, BUILD on each other and CONSTRUCT friendships!
    I'll put that on my to don't list, Archer.

Regardless I can't say all building styles are lazy. Some may be rushed instead.

Redolant said:

Wow, you took the words right out of my mouth.

• DaltsDalts ParadiceMember Posts: 469
    Back in the good ol' days...
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 267K
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,707
    Dalts said:

he was clearly afk
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,740
    Dalts said:

No one can defeat dmmagic.

Dalts said:

he was clearly afk
    That was way back in 2013 and I couldn't remember anymore but all I know that I killed him for just that one time. :wink:
    Dalts said:

Dalts said:

he was clearly afk
    That was way back in 2013 and I couldn't remember anymore but all I know that I killed him for just that one time. :wink:
    You killed dmmagic?! Does that make you the new king of PvP?
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 What is Life?Member Posts: 573

Dalts said:

Dalts said:

he was clearly afk
    I heard "king of PvP" and came running? What do you want?

Dalts said:

Dalts said:

he was clearly afk
    -Puts on Epic Western Music- Lets tango

Dalts said:

Dalts said:

he was clearly afk
    -Puts on Epic Western Music- Lets tango
    Ayayaya
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 439
    edited August 27
    @The_Marauder the music from The good, the bad and the ugly would be perfect!
    Retta said:

@The_Marauder the music from The good, the bad and the ugly would be perfect!

Exactly what I was thinking!! I just couldn't remember what movie the music was from :lol:
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    2spoopy4D3dgyM3
    Screenshot_2017-08-28-11-32-01.png
    480 x 854 - 171K
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 931
    edited August 31
    @Jeanie find something better to do with your time.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • ChickenChicken Ignoring the 10-year-old couple llmmzz and derpdeeMember Posts: 926
    edited August 31
    derpdee said:

Says the person who places blocks and protectors around expiators...

Edit: before you children start spamming off topic, I'm replying to this person's screenshot so it is on topic.
    Chicken said:

derpdee said:

Says the person who places blocks and protectors around expiators...

Edit: before you children start spamming off topic, I'm replying to this person's screenshot so it is on topic.
    People who do this within this thread need to quit it tbh. This thread is meant for Screenshots, constructive criticism, joking around (maturely), and any other thing related to a Screenshot in any way possible. Just because it's not a photo doesn't mean it's not related
    Lucky day! Lucky day~
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 235K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 180K