State of Deepworld: Spring 2017

123457»

Comments

• AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 449
    Meanwhile it's almost fall and we're still posting on this damn thing. Lol.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 825
    Lolololololoolol so f#%ing funny. Wow bro ^^^^ 11/10 would watch.
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonMember Posts: 120
    its somewhere on the planet that high noon has come. Oh, and when is android for dw
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 940
    Haha...
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 399
    HAHAHAH ~~mid September~~
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 737
    HEY. it’s not fall yet....

plot twist: the developers said that fall will be soon, so now we’ll never get fall
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 473
    I mean if we're talking seasons then Australia and other countries are officially in Spring sooo
    edited September 27

I mean if we're talking seasons then Australia and other countries are officially in Spring sooo

That wouldn’t make much sense. Because bytebin is based in the United States.
    Edit; and we’re officially to (basically) fall
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 473
    TealHyena said:

That wouldn’t make much sense. Because bytebin is based in the United States.
    Edit; and we’re officially to (basically) fall
    I know that lol. I'm just saying that they didn't really specify whose Spring xD
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 77
    I've been reading through these comments for a few minutes (also hi again, I'm back after a long hiatus) and I'm actually somewhat happy; despite some pessimistic views there seems to be a few optimists! @bean17magic I'm totally with you and completely agree with you on everything you said, WE are the ones who can really make change without putting hours of work into it. We should be way more considerate to the devs who, guess what, have lives!

Anyways, yay :)
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 940
    Welcome to October and welp, you guessed it "NOTHING". Hahahahahaha
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 561

Summer has been busy. Spoiler alert: there has been a lot of work on an all-new online Bytebin game (and Deepworlders will have early access!) :smiley:

I'm venturing off on vacation over the next couple weeks, but when I get back I will crank to get those new turrets out and maybe just maybe solve that super irritating mob issue.

See you mid-September!

Aviatrix said:

I've been reading through these comments for a few minutes (also hi again, I'm back after a long hiatus) and I'm actually somewhat happy; despite some pessimistic views there seems to be a few optimists! @bean17magic I'm totally with you and completely agree with you on everything you said, WE are the ones who can really make change without putting hours of work into it. We should be way more considerate to the devs who, guess what, have lives!

Anyways, yay :)

Well doesnt seem like we can make a change unless deepworld became open source
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,823
    An open source game... please no. Mods are one thing, open source tho.. smh.
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 455
    i saw MkIII Turrets :O
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,327
    2 months before winter???
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 456
    I would appreciate if the devs would let us know if DW will be shut down. A few of my close friends have either quit or not playing until they know. I’m very sad as I care a lot about them, plz @lisa @mikelaurence plz! Don’t leave us in the dark
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 456
    I guess no answer
  • MuneebMuneeb Football Ground.Member Posts: 1,178
    Retta said:

I would appreciate if the devs would let us know if DW will be shut down. A few of my close friends have either quit or not playing until they know. I’m very sad as I care a lot about them, plz @lisa @mikelaurence plz! Don’t leave us in the dark

M8 Devs already confirmed that DW wont shutdown! they still love the game and are surely slowly coming back to it (new turrets and various daily loots etc).
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 455
    edited October 25
    Go look on @mikelaurence profile and scroll down I asked :)
    Nvm its liked erased.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 825
    Multarix said:

An open source game... please no. Mods are one thing, open source tho.. smh.

MineCraft? ;-3
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Member Posts: 32
    Debator said:

Debator said:

lisa said:

Debator said:

I don’t think the game is dead. They said they can now update the game regularly and add new things like “advanced turrets” or “more fossils” and who cares if it’s not on Android. Just buy a iPad, iPhone, or a PC if u wanna play it. The devs are doing there job just not as fast as anyone hoped. It’s not there fault that the game isn’t that popular. If a game has no one playing it why update it?

If a game is unpopular it is their fault one way or another. Its their game. They're responsible for it
    Also "they are doing their job just not as fast" more like "they lie about releasing android twice a year"
    @Debator Why are you here? I ask this honestly. You are nothing but negative and argumentative - with pretty much everyone. It seems your time would be more enjoyed elsewhere? I just don't understand spending my free time on a forum to diss a game and the devs when you could be spending that time doing something you actually enjoy?
    Well my activity on this forum has plummeted lately, but im solely here to see if there is more content. And to show my discontent (hah) with the lack of content (hah). People feel lied to every single time, but not everyone voices their opinion about it

Also caus nostalgia and I just care about dw

Getting "if you dont like it just leave" vibes here
    "Say something good or don't say at all"
    Even if you want to say something negative, at least provide some points and maybe a solution, and don't take your post to be too pessimist, at least put it between pessimism and optimism to a point of "inbetweenism"
    Why should I solve a developers solution after he has lied time after time about updates and android releases? The point is that we as a community are still in the dark about all these things, and weve been doing the "just be positive" thing for years now. Android has been promised for years.

Mike has ruined the costumer trust, at least for me.

Also, "say something good or just nothing at all" is also a useless and unproductive statement. Its exactly the same as "if you dont like it, just leave"
    @Debator @Lisa really? I think it's our fault, us. Cause if Mike really did promise a date for DeepWorld for Android then he shouldn't have if it wasn't coming out for that season, month, day, etc. And we really don't need the negativity towards the devs, constructive critism would be more appropriate towards them. And I understand if they have to put time in the workforce. That's life. I'm on Android and been waiting for a response for the update about a year now. Now that I know what's up, thanks to Lisa's response. I understand.

Debator said:

Debator said:

lisa said:

Debator said:

I don’t think the game is dead. They said they can now update the game regularly and add new things like “advanced turrets” or “more fossils” and who cares if it’s not on Android. Just buy a iPad, iPhone, or a PC if u wanna play it. The devs are doing there job just not as fast as anyone hoped. It’s not there fault that the game isn’t that popular. If a game has no one playing it why update it?

If a game is unpopular it is their fault one way or another. Its their game. They're responsible for it
    Also "they are doing their job just not as fast" more like "they lie about releasing android twice a year"
    @Debator Why are you here? I ask this honestly. You are nothing but negative and argumentative - with pretty much everyone. It seems your time would be more enjoyed elsewhere? I just don't understand spending my free time on a forum to diss a game and the devs when you could be spending that time doing something you actually enjoy?
    Well my activity on this forum has plummeted lately, but im solely here to see if there is more content. And to show my discontent (hah) with the lack of content (hah). People feel lied to every single time, but not everyone voices their opinion about it

Even if you want to say something negative, at least provide some points and maybe a solution, and don't take your post to be too pessimist, at least put it between pessimism and optimism to a point of "inbetweenism"
    Why should I solve a developers solution after he has lied time after time about updates and android releases? The point is that we as a community are still in the dark about all these things, and weve been doing the "just be positive" thing for years now. Android has been promised for years.

Also, "say something good or just nothing at all" is also a useless and unproductive statement. Its exactly the same as "if you dont like it, just leave"
    @Debator @Lisa really? I think it's our fault, us. Cause if Mike really did promise a date for DeepWorld for Android then he shouldn't have if it wasn't coming out for that season, month, day, etc. And we really don't need the negativity towards the devs, constructive critism would be more appropriate towards them. And I understand if they have to put time in the workforce. That's life. I'm on Android and been waiting for a response for the update about a year now. Now that I know what's up, thanks to Lisa's response. I understand.

Debator said:

Debator said:

lisa said:

Debator said:

Honestly, I don’t take their promises seriously. Updates come when they come I guess.
    Why are people commenting on this thread still? It's almost fall and of all threads this one should be left in the dust.