Symbols that should be deleted

DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554

Comments

• tjergoztjergoz Member Posts: 5,358
    And here I am just casually wondering why someone would make this.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    edited October 5
    If it was tilted then it would be [EBL]
    But then most don’t realize it’s true origins so perhaps they should refrain from using it
    AE7B4427-D2B8-4C6A-819C-26823BB33E39.png
    2048 x 1536 - 438K
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    I know the true origins but it is considered a [EBL] symbol and those arent allowed
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 422
    @Debator that’s cool you do know but a lot of the kids playing won’t, and I agreed with you in light of the lack of knowledge it shouldn’t be allowed
  • EverywhenEverywhen Make someone happy todayMember, Arbiter Posts: 4,689
    Yeahhhh. Someone once made a giant- oh I can't say that can I?

Someone made a thing in one of my worlds once
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis Ļ̴̛̤̩̙͕̥̠̪̗̭̲̪͕̻̇̆̆̅͋̅̒͋̂̅̎͘͝ͅo̴͙͔̭̰̙̼͕̗͇̗̩͇̳̮̦̗̰͙̭͇͑͝ĺ̶͍͛̐̓͆Member Posts: 775
    And I'm pretty sure that the swastika u are referring to is tilted at a 45 degree angle
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    edited October 6
    Fine, just this time..
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,695
    I don't see anything wrong with it.
    If 'nazis' is the first thing people think about when they see something like that it's their problem.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,310
    edited October 6

I don't see anything wrong with it.
    If 'nazis' is the first thing people think about when they see something like that it's their problem.

True, looked more like a razor blade or fan when I first saw it.
    People should stop being symbolist
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    Stop making a big deal about this. Any offensive quotes about the holocast will get you banned, like foxy.

And for Debator, email the devs. Don’t make a scene about it here because nobody else is that sensitive about it.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 554
    Shadow711 said:

Stop making a big deal about this. Any offensive quotes about the holocast will get you banned, like foxy.

And for Debator, email the devs. Don’t make a scene about it here because nobody else is that sensitive about it.

I just wanted to make lisa aware of it
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Farming Collisionless MobsMember Posts: 348
    Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

Then PM it? This is just spreading the symbol. Common sense really. Or even email bytebin. Seriously.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 Wherever the wind takes meMember Posts: 700
    Debator said:

Shadow711 said:

At least email them first. It takes a week and a half to send, so it’s best to do it as quick as possible.

(Deepworld@bytebin.com, just encase)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jets Member Posts: 445
    Good luck, guys. Good luck.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Somewhere in space. Watching...always watching. Waiting for the perfect time to strike.Member Posts: 441
    Everywhen said:

Yeahhhh. Someone once made a giant- oh I can't say that can I?

Someone made a thing in one of my worlds once

Same thing happened to me...
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,813
    llmmzz said:
    Because I'm sure we totally all weren't aware of what this was already.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,104
    [EBL] sympathizing will not continue and will not be tolerated. If you don't understand why this is not allowed you can pm me.
This discussion has been closed.