Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

The Space Biome

Comments

• FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228
    Will there be a space worm? it would be so cool!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,669
    Fishbot said:

I liked the mockup background better, the new one strangely reminds me of looking at a TV screen from a distance??? It is cool though!

I think thats just a filter for the picture
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228

Fishbot said:

I liked the mockup background better, the new one strangely reminds me of looking at a TV screen from a distance??? It is cool though!

I think thats just a filter for the picture
    Ah, yeah probably.
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Member Posts: 1,303
    I certainly hope it will have been worth the wait! (But I have no doubts that it will be!)
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    3E03B736-A239-4E85-A009-2776004F5B88.jpeg
    970 x 545 - 96K
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040
    Dog_man77 said:

I certainly hope it will have been worth the wait! (But I have no doubts that it will be!)

They are returning!
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533

Shadow711 said:

eufult202 said:

I’m so excited, just one question though- Will there be asteroid showers instead of acid rain? :p

I believe it’s a supernova storm that is a one hit kill- which is kinda similar to what this guy did. image
    Hate it when he does that
    Tabuu. Reee...hate that attack.

Anyways the Space Biome? Excellent! I can adopt some prior plans I set out for a world and use them there. I'm amazed.
    @mikelaurence is it possible to have steam jets and/or large steam jets as loot in the space biome or part of a dungeon? Then people wouldnt have to spend their life savings to buy them after today
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,746
    edited November 2017
    Looks awesome!

Suggestion from a fellow builder:
    1. Make jets that you could rotate with flame coming from them, maybe make flames cause damage.
    2. Make collectors that work in the air.
    3. Make rotatable roofs, so you could turn them upside down, would be amazing for ships and spacecrafts.
    4. Make roof prices not go behind liquids.

Cheers.

@mikelaurence is it possible to have steam jets and/or large steam jets as loot in the space biome or part of a dungeon? Then people wouldnt have to spend their life savings to buy them after today

Too late, I already spent everything on them.
    :(
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 247
    Detech said:

Looks awesome!

1. Make jets that you could rotate with flame coming from them, maybe make flames cause damage.
    3. Make rotatable roofs, so you could turn them upside down, would be amazing for ships and spacecrafts.

Cheers.

I would just like to mention that there is a rare glitch where when placing a roof edge causes it to swing into an upward direction. It appears to be like that on your screen but not for others, where it appears to be perfectly fine.

Also, you had your chances to sell those steam jets to me... I offered a mighty fine price.

Detech said:

Looks awesome!

Cheers.

I would just like to mention that there is a rare glitch where when placing a roof edge causes it to swing into an upward direction. It appears to be like that on your screen but not for others, where it appears to be perfectly fine.

Also, you had your chances to sell those steam jets to me... I offered a mighty fine price.
    What do you mean sell? I don't have enough for mu spaceships yet.
    Detech said:

Detech said:

Looks awesome!

Cheers.

I need at least 70 for my ships. And theyre steam jets, not flame jets
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 870
    edited November 2017

Just coded the supernova effect. You’ll have a few seconds notice to get to an area with earth backdrop (e.g. an asteroid)... otherwise UR DEAD >:-)

Haha, sweet! This is bound to be the best biome!
    We should be able to place arctic items because space is cold. They would also be good for freezers in spaceships
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    It should be a good idea where you can only be on the surface of the asteroid a limited time. If you are on it after the limit, you will start to freeze and die.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    I think there should be oxygen tanks to replace jerky in space biome. For example, when a space brain attacks you it only damages your oxygen tank and you have to keep filling to stay alive. Idk just an idea
    derpdee said:

I vote for an item that will bump our steam time up to 50 or 60 please?

This would be abused in normal worlds
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    How about a new mob? An alien spaceship same size as a large brain.
  • ElectroxElectrox Antarctica Underground BaseMember Posts: 883
    Sounds awesome but i really hope its actually gonna come out in mid december
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    Very, Very "Soon"
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    I can’t wait to go to times and be spammed by people selling a new onyx equivalent ore.
    Seten said:

I can’t wait to go to times and be spammed by people selling a new onyx equivalent ore.

Who cares what the things are worth? They’ll be great for building!
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    if its in space will we need oxygen tanks
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    will there be air or will u need the space helmet to breath
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040

Just coded the supernova effect. You’ll have a few seconds notice to get to an area with earth backdrop (e.g. an asteroid)... otherwise UR DEAD >:-)

Pinch me.

derpdee said:

I vote for an item that will bump our steam time up to 50 or 60 please?

This would be abused in normal worlds
    It could be an item just for space biom

Detech said:

Detech said:

Looks awesome!

Cheers.

I need at least 70 for my ships. And theyre steam jets, not flame jets
    I was talking about a new item
    Flame jet!