Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    racerdog said:

I'm always shocked to find these so close to someone's dig trail. How could they have missed this.

As one great person once told me, "explore in /closeup to experience true beauty c;".
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 I identify myself as a U.S. Navy Black Cat.Member Posts: 1,766
    racerdog said:

I'm always shocked to find these so close to someone's dig trail. How could they have missed this.

Maybe they knew it was there. And they placed their own onyx down for a lucky explorer.
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 2,837

racerdog said:

Maybe they knew it was there. And they placed their own onyx down for a lucky explorer.
    yeah nope. It'd have been someone with super low perception and not paying any attention, just looking for a dungeon
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 973
    Please @mikelaurence release the mammoth head this year?
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    edited December 3
    derpdee said:

I forgot that even existed.
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    RhinoClaw said:

derpdee said:

Maybe the vault too please? @mikelaurence image
    The vault is something I've always wanted.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256
    RhinoClaw said:

derpdee said:

Wow, what is that around the painting? I need it!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    RhinoClaw said:

image Perfect Anonymization

That's not even fair. If you see someone with that name, your going to say they are in the wrong lmao
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Frosty said:

RhinoClaw said:

That's not even fair. If you see someone with that name, your going to say they are in the wrong lmao
    The thing gives them a different name to protect their identities
    edited December 4
    I know that but I was just making a joke that deepworld system is calling the one reported a D***
    edited December 4

Frosty said:

RhinoClaw said:

The thing gives them a different name to protect their identities
    EDIT: For some reason it did the quote and response in to separate comments.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    This is my 100th comment agree if my regimented ravenousishiciltishilchilityisverdaciousravenithicyal words are to fanceh for you! Like this for no reason too.
    Merry Christmas.JPG
    247 x 220 - 38K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Frosty said:

I know that but I was just making a joke that deepworld system is calling the one reported a D***

Dick is a name, usually replaced with Richard
    Your name suits you well
    105598CF-5955-497F-8623-7F9DF8558A63.png
    640 x 1136 - 140K
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    Detech said:

RhinoClaw said:

derpdee said:

Those are vaults, they were announced a bit over a year ago I believe.. they can’t be owned by players and as far as I know, they would be found in unexplored worlds surrounding a painting and requiring a skeleton key to open
    Ohhh so that's why there's s skeleton key...
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,156

Detech said:

RhinoClaw said:

derpdee said:

Those are vaults, they were announced a bit over a year ago I believe.. they can’t be owned by players and as far as I know, they would be found in unexplored worlds surrounding a painting and requiring a skeleton key to open
    Eh, I was under the impression that these would be craftable and used to protect paintings that you’ve already found without the use of a protector..?
    AquaPhynn said:

Detech said:

RhinoClaw said:

derpdee said:

Eh, I was under the impression that these would be craftable and used to protect paintings that you’ve already found without the use of a protector..?
    I think I heard them say in an announcement that it will be found in nature and will be opened with a skeleton key to loot the painting inside
    This is my realization that Zacywacko is pronounced Zackywacko and me murdering a noob intentionally helping a friend out..image
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    RhinoClaw said:

This is my realization that Zacywacko is pronounced Zackywacko and me murdering a noob intentionally helping a friend out..image

No, that’s Maria. @Zacywacko Tell him.
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,061
    Missing a few images, but I am Maria, who recently divorced @Dalts, who is named George. I also plan to take George to court, as I am pregnant, and I know HE IS THE FATHER.
    4BA36C5B-05C6-4CF0-8089-3F071F34B5E8.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    38E73FB1-6CDF-4AD7-908B-3FA5CDD1CEA2.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    1B399765-0A81-4E71-BF9C-5183F5ED16C0.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    3D1A2DE3-A5C7-4038-A339-C6F752FF25E6.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,487
    Zacywacko said:

Missing a few images, but I am Maria, who recently divorced @Dalts, who is named George. I also plan to take George to court, as I am pregnant, and I know HE IS THE FATHER.

Wow, playing house sure has evolved from how we played it when I was a kid.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    RhinoClaw said:

Your name suits you well

amazing! i am not a robot just because i actually really am on the forums all day. by that i mean i only spend 23 hours a day on it >:3 maybe you should try keeping up son.
    Puke green.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 443K
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    Zacywacko said:

Sirentist said:

Zacywacko said:

Wow, playing house sure has evolved from how we played it when I was a kid.
    You should try it too, this is how the game is still alive.
    RhinoClaw said:

Wait... is it grammatically possible to pronounce zacy as Zacky?

(Unless it’s foreign, that is)

RhinoClaw said:

Wait... is it grammatically possible to pronounce zacy as Zacky?

(Unless it’s foreign, that is)
    It is if his name is Zac