New Guild (TF)

RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
edited December 5 in General
The guild obelisk is owned by Snowman. Aka Aflac
The requirements are:
Must be worth 100+ onyx
Must have a good rep
Must not brag
If you would like to join the guild and meet all the requirements contact RiptideTD or Snowman.
Accepting excellent builders and friends aswell
Post edited by RippieTD on

Comments

• FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    I have 52 onyx and am not rich enough. I don't have a good rep because I talk about fish too much.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena Hallucination Peak Mob FarmMember Posts: 433
    No thanks
  • MidnightMidnight In a galaxy far far awayMember Posts: 84
    I don't really play anymore+I have a decently strong guild soz nty XD
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    100 onyx? Well i dont see this guild having any active members...
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588
    "must have 100+ onyx"
    "must not brag"
    good luck with that lol
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    I had no part in posting this thread. The reason I say 100+ onyx is because I made this guild to do something I like doing. The purpose is to make prices go up my hoarding a certain item, then resale. So far, we have been successful. If you don't have the money to spend then it will be impossible for you to help hoard. If we are hoarding outlings, and you have 30 onyx in worth, then it will be hard for you to help. I don't believe in bragging because if you see a new player saying "Selling 12 blue crystals and 3 diamonds" and you say "Hey nub, just give me your crap and delete this game, you'll never be as rich as me nub." The 100+ onyx isn't a set thing you have to have. I let a few players in because they have great building skills. I just wanted to start a little guild to make a few new friends. Thanks.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    Frosty said:

I had no part in posting this thread. The reason I say 100+ onyx is because I made this guild to do something I like doing. The purpose is to make prices go up my hoarding a certain item, then resale. So far, we have been successful. If you don't have the money to spend then it will be impossible for you to help hoard. If we are hoarding outlings, and you have 30 onyx in worth, then it will be hard for you to help. I don't believe in bragging because if you see a new player saying "Selling 12 blue crystals and 3 diamonds" and you say "Hey nub, just give me your crap and delete this game, you'll never be as rich as me nub." The 100+ onyx isn't a set thing you have to have. I let a few players in because they have great building skills. I just wanted to start a little guild to make a few new friends. Thanks.

So you're a commerce guild? That's kinda neat. The actual market of players who have 100+ onyx and aren't already in a guild might be small, but good luck!
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 38
    Chicken said:

I’m not bragging I’m just proving you wrong by showing this pic
    8EC15233-1610-4A76-9A6D-0263C38317D3.jpeg
    2048 x 1536 - 700K

Frosty said:

So you're a commerce guild? That's kinda neat. The actual market of players who have 100+ onyx and aren't already in a guild might be small, but good luck!
    Thanks, it was originally made for a few friends and to make a few new ones.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256
    Anyone want to lend me 96 onyx for a few weeks? :)
    Detech said:

You were accepted because of your fantastic building skills.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 256
    Frosty said:

Detech said:

So if you need me to horde an item, I'll just build around it?
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 534
    Detech said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

I’d like to see you building a huge vault :wink:
    Detech said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

Lmao you can build the security system to keep our hoards safe from griefers. :wink:
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    RippieTD said:

Chicken said:

I’m not bragging I’m just proving you wrong by showing this pic
    But you're just one person. Thats not really a guild
    RiptideTD is the main contributor from all his experience and wealth in the game
    edited December 5
    I wouldn’t join just because of Alflac and all those rumors, but let’s not get into that. Seriously don’t respond to this.
    (Just take it into account)
    TealHyena said:

I wouldn’t join just because of Alflac and all those rumors, but let’s not get into that. Seriously don’t respond to this.

All? Like when plutou said I scammed him trying to ruin my rep? Well I could do that to anyone right now for something you said/did to me in game that I didn't like. Rumors are different then facts. Facts are backed up with proof. Rumors are when someone decides to gossip to hurt someone because they did something you didn't like and the other person probly didn't even realize it.
    Frosty said:

TealHyena said:

All? Like when plutou said I scammed him trying to ruin my rep? Well I could do that to anyone right now for something you said/did to me in game that I didn't like. Rumors are different then facts. Facts are backed up with proof. Rumors are when someone decides to gossip to hurt someone because they did something you didn't like and the other person probly didn't even realize it.
    Just saying I don’t take risks.
    also:
    TealHyena said:

Seriously don’t respond to this.

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    TealHyena said:

Frosty said:

TealHyena said:

Just saying I don’t take risks.
    also:
    TealHyena said:

Seriously don’t respond to this.

Plutou isn’t the only one who got “scammed.” Although I didn’t look into Plutou’s case there were other accusations that have proof..
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder eating yo foodMember Posts: 347
    Dont start this drama again. Its in another thread for a reason. Leave it there

You already know if you need additional onyx/buying power to call me up
    Dalts said:

Detech said:

Frosty said:

Detech said:

I’d like to see you building a huge vault :wink:
    HEY THATS MY THING :angry:
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    Joining guilds is for people who are not superior enough to live without them

My ass is worth more than a hundred notches
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 588

wow relax

I see why you don't believe in guilds. Your ass is to obnoxious to make friends. And so your worth 100+ notches so 2500+ onyx. That's nice lieing there bud.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    edited December 7
    Wow, and there’s a joke quickly ascending.

I’ll just sneak off
    (Poor donkey)
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,061
    RippieTD said:

The requirements are:
    Must be worth 100+ onyx
    Must have a good rep
    Must not brag
    If you would like to join the guild and meet all the requirements contact RiptideTD or Snowman.

1. Rip
    2. Not a bad rep
    3. I brag about my lack of rares
    4. I can’t even build a house
    5. I don’t join guilds :)

Zacywacko said:

RippieTD said:

The requirements are:
    Must be worth 100+ onyx
    Must have a good rep
    Must not brag

1. Rip
    2. Not a bad rep
    3. I brag about my lack of rares
    4. I can’t even build a house
    5. I don’t join guilds :)

Accepted :wink: