No... THIS IS LITERALLY ABOVE HEAVEN!
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,441
    Shadow711 said:

Is this heaven???

No... THIS IS LITERALLY ABOVE HEAVEN!

Technically heaven isn’t belo...

Nevermind, let’s just have fun
  • TheG966TheG966 Member Posts: 18
    Maybe something other than brains that rule over them all as a boss in dungeons ? I hope there is a new biome specific ore too maybe new dungeons?
  • vmh20vmh20 Member Posts: 705
    Shield said:

- [x] I thought this whole hacking thing was a prank and some sort of way for this so-called scammers to get money from people until my best friend gave me the contact info of a genius and yes I said genius because he truly is..He helped me change my grades on college scripts and I can’t thank him enough and my best friend .... For more information and prove, Contact globalhacktech@gmail.com today

Is this what scammers have come to? Screw off.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 119
    Shield said:

- [x] I thought this whole hacking thing was a prank and some sort of way for this so-called scammers to get money from people until my best friend gave me the contact info of a genius and yes I said genius because he truly is..He helped me change my grades on college scripts and I can’t thank him enough and my best friend .... For more information and prove, Contact globalhacktech@gmail.com today

Wow, just.. wow....
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,028
    @Lisa usually does the trick...
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Hunting down steam jetsMember Posts: 725
    Shield said:

What are you seeking or want??
    Do you need to hack into any school database server?
    improve your credit score, hacking of school of grades
    upgrade your credit scores, cloning your partners phone ...clearing of criminal records.
    Hack all kinds of social media's accounts....
    If interested, contact Globalhacktech@gmail.com

Shield said:

Cyber hacking has caused problems for various companies and customers.. Globalhacktech@}gmail.com
    A group of hack team providing help to those who are willing to take the bull by the horn and SAY NO to online fraudsters
    Have you been into a very long term relationship before or you currently have someone you haven't seen for days,weeks,months or even years???? beware of scams..! Contact globalhacktech@gmail.com now, because a hacker only need 1 login to crack thing open!!

All manners of unbelievable problems are solved!

University grade resolution...

Credit card top up...

Bank resolution (bank wire, drafting etc)...

Social accounts hacks...

Recovery of lost documents...

criminal records resolutions...

Spy spider bug(webcam spy hack)

Hack Databases hack Sales of Dumps cards of all kind..!!

Our lives are now heavily mediated by technology (emailing, social media, e-banking etc). We are increasingly and often continuously online, open to engagement in a myriad of services and simultaneously open to cyber attacks!!
    Making sure clients are satisfied.

Prices are heavily dependent on the problem you want us to solve..!! Questions for clarity is allowed

Shield said:

Please refrain from posting more than once in a row. It clutters up the forums and repels people who may want to join. If you feel the need to post again, edit your first comment using the gear icon in the upper-right of the comment box.
  • KinderQuaser20DKinderQuaser20D Member Posts: 190
    That is so cool , cant wait !!!
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27114/white-onyx-in-space-biome#latest

this is one of my last attempts to get this notcied and in the space biome :-(
    Teal Hyena's onyx.jpeg
    163 x 128 - 23K
    space onyx_edited.png
    493 x 495 - 152K
    Space Onyx in game_edited_edited.jpg
    168 x 101 - 21K
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    Just a little idea, for the rare ore of this world, Chromatic Ore should be used. Currently it's just a rare block and backdrop type floating around from the chest of plenty, but it would be really cool to see a actually way to obtain the blocks through mining rather than buying it from people who spam create alt accounts for the blocks!
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Member, Arbiter Posts: 2,156
    Exciting, how about a zero gravity machine as the world machine?
    AquaPhynn said:

Bob: Noooooooooo

Just a little idea, for the rare ore of this world, Chromatic Ore should be used. Currently it's just a rare block and backdrop type floating around from the chest of plenty, but it would be really cool to see a actually way to obtain the blocks through mining rather than buying it from people who spam create alt accounts for the blocks!

World is premium so you would be paying 2.99 per set of blocks.
    AquaPhynn said:

I already had an idea just like this check my thread.
  • FishbotFishbot Lodged deep within a tight crevice whilst looking for terrapuss eggs to make a terrapuss egg omlet.Member Posts: 119
    what we need is purple space terrapi and space worms. -_- i just wish there was a giant space terrapuss, like deep!
    Fishbot said:

what we need is purple space terrapi and space worms. -_- i just wish there was a giant space terrapuss, like deep!

the only reason this would be good is cause i need space terrapuss omlets .-.
  • ChickenChicken Waiting to laugh when the space biome is delayed Member Posts: 992
    Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

the only reason this would be good is cause i need space terrapuss omlets .-.
    Please don't post more than once in a row... Edit your post if you need.

And I'm glad they say the space biome is coming but, honestly, I'm not getting my hopes up so when it's delayed I won't be sad.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming I don't know but please helpMember Posts: 830
    edited December 1
    Frosty said:

I meant as in it would spawn sort of like beryllium in deserts, would be rare-ish, but not so hard to find that it's borderline impossible.

Frosty said:

I meant as in it would spawn sort of like beryllium in deserts, would be rare-ish, but not so hard to find that it's borderline impossible.
    But you can't make spam accounts to farm them, but I totally like the idea of chrome ore.
    space biome is magical. purple space terrapi and worms!
    it is too epic for my brain cellllls !?!
  • KompaniecKompaniec IraqMember Posts: 13
    Nibba cool!
  • nelonelo Member Posts: 17
    Cool nibba!
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsMember Posts: 264
    edited December 5
    Anyone know what day, spame biomes open. I hope iits not Xmas day, but i usually get quite a few itunes cards for christmas. So maybe not a bad idea. Sorry injust read mid Dec.
    I thought it said December 15????
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,028
    Any chance of a crown sale with the space biome release? :D
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41
    AMWhy said:

It would be smarter for them to increase the price because people would be willing to spend more on new things..
    RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

It would be smarter for them to increase the price because people would be willing to spend more on new things..
    But theres always the chance people will then realize that they’re being scammed and are better off playing Roblox because the prices of new things are similar to the price of normal things.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw Member Posts: 41

RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

But theres always the chance people will then realize that they’re being scammed and are better off playing Roblox because the prices of new things are similar to the price of normal things.
    Scammed because...?
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 512
    RhinoClaw said:

AMWhy said:

I don't think making the space biomes more than the usual price is a good idea. My spending habits won't change, I'll just get less value for my money.

Plus, it might increase customer dissatisfaction and cause more negative reviews to be left on the app.