Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

About xOreo_'s Thread...

So in his thread, he said that DeathFromAbove verbally molests innocent child players. I decided to test this, and he tried to do it to me! This player is not innocent at all! Ban him immediately!!!

Comments

• AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales the closetMember Posts: 7
    Hey, if this is really a problem you should probably privately message the devs with proof of them doing it?? Posting a whole thread on it won't really make the situation any better..
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    I wonder if this is a alt
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    COUGH COUGH COGUH PROOF COUGH COUGH
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited December 2017
    It’s best not to make a thread about another thread that was deleted. For as much as I wanted to know about the three people that mentioned me before it was deleted, I’ll never know. It’s best to keep it that way, because chances are that they don’t get that VERBAL molestation isn’t a thing.

Edit: apparently, after looking it up, verbal molestation is basically a synonym for verbal abuse, or basically like “I want to do bad things to you, lol hehe”. I understand that this can be uncomfortable, but it isn’t molestation.
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 705
    Please just email Bytebin. This is a serious matter that does not belong on a forums. It requires serious investigation and should not be subjected to a witch hunt.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 651
    Shadow711 said:

It’s best not to make a thread about another thread that was deleted. For as much as I wanted to know about the three people that mentioned me before it was deleted, I’ll never know. It’s best to keep it that way, because chances are that they don’t get that VERBAL molestation isn’t a thing.

Edit: apparently, after looking it up, verbal molestation is basically a synonym for verbal abuse, or basically like “I want to do bad things to you, lol hehe”. I understand that this can be uncomfortable, but it isn’t molestation.

You do NOT get to decide what i and isnt molestation for people. The fact you might not get its doesnt mean its not real
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 707
    Shadow711 said:

Molestation isn’t necessarily a physical attack. Molestation, the act of molesting, is the act of sexually assaulting OR sexually harassing (which can absolutely be verbal) and these both are considered sexual abuse.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    To molest means to bother. Doesn’t necessarily mean you gotta **** someone or crap like that to be molesting someone. Close thread.
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I knew that everyone would jump on me as soon as I said that. Guess that’s molestation, cause you said mean things I don’t like.

I’m not gonna veer too off topic on this, but that’s always been controversial to everyone. Respect my opinions and I’ll respect yours. I do not believe in verbal molestation, as it’s very minor and can be discarded as easily as cyber bullying can. What happened here, though, was that this guy was all like “oh, I wanna taste you. Brb. Gotta Netflix and chill.” Anybody can avoid this by reporting them and leaving. This isn’t sexual abuse. This is barely even molestation, for what it defines as. Case closed.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533
    edited December 2017
    Say, why revive an older thread? And why not add screenshots? These threads are getting a little out of hand, Bytebin has an email for a reason.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,349
    Do not call out other players on the forums. If you believe there is a terms of service violation, email [email protected] and please include a screenshot of the violation, if you can take one. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.