Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

New worlds?

ZhaykZhayk Does anyone put their actual location?Member Posts: 397
Hello,
Recently I have seen that there are minimal new worlds to join into. They used to be back to back but I am seeing no new ones right now. Is this change on purpose or not?

Comments

• RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    Zhayk said:

Hello,
    Recently I have seen that there are minimal new worlds to join into. They used to be back to back but I am seeing no new ones right now. Is this change on purpose or not?

New worlds usually appear when the previous "new world" was explored to a 53% or higher.

Edit: So go out there and find the weak links hehe. There are also natural barriers such as Deep Biomes because not many people stay to explore them enough. Some worlds also cause too much lag for one to handle. Anyways the longer it takes to explore a previous "new world" to 53%+ the longer it will take for a "new world" to spawn in
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,046
    RhinoClaw said:

Zhayk said:

Hello,

New worlds usually appear when the previous "new world" was explored to a 53% or higher.

Edit: So go out there and find the weak links hehe. There are also natural barriers such as Deep Biomes because not many people stay to explore them enough. Some worlds also cause too much lag for one to handle. Anyways the longer it takes to explore a previous "new world" to 53%+ the longer it will take for a "new world" to spawn in
    Are you sure? Last I tested, it was at 52% and took a minute or two to load and spawn

Also, extra biomes (Deep, Arctic, hell, etc...) dont go into the rotation of the next world’s spawn, they just spawn as extras with the temperate biome