Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Hallucination Peak - Completed!

TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
edited January 2017 in Collaborations
Well we have finally completed the dual farming world, Hallucination Peak. You can come and catch some butterflies, kill revenants, deliver lost souls, and get quick xp! There are diamond target teleporters that can take you between farming areas, for your convince. Come and visit!

Thanks to all admins, volunteers, and donators, as you made this world possible.

{Sorry I placed this in collab., it was an accident}

Here is a screenshot from the grand opening triple pandora party:

Comments

  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 293
    I placed the last block of backdrop >:3
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    edited November 2017
    -bump-

    Since daily loot has gotten good again, and it seems like only a few people know about this anymore :smile:

    Also: bfly area has been discontinued since
  • MiesnerMan86MiesnerMan86 I Guess I’m backMember Posts: 600
    TealHyena said:

    -bump-

    Since daily loot has gotten good again, and it seems like only a few people know about this anymore :smile:

    Also: bfly area has been discontinued since

    This is 100% the best farming world I’ve ever used. Thanks @TealHyena
  • SetenSeten The city of England.Member Posts: 375
    This world is probably the best farming world for XP at the moment.
    The benefit of having an expiator right where the ghosts will spawn after revenants have been killed is really really efficient.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708

    TealHyena said:

    -bump-

    Since daily loot has gotten good again, and it seems like only a few people know about this anymore :smile:

    Also: bfly area has been discontinued since

    This is 100% the best farming world I’ve ever used. Thanks @TealHyena
    Seten said:

    This world is probably the best farming world for XP at the moment.
    The benefit of having an expiator right where the ghosts will spawn after revenants have been killed is really really efficient.

    Thanks guys!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,797
    Awesome world! Love farming there
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    @Inception and I will be having a Multiple pandora party sometime soon at Hallucination. I’ll update you Here.
  • The_MarauderThe_Marauder Mining til I dieMember Posts: 372
    Never before have I had so much ectoplasm

    11/10 recommend
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    Detech said:

    Awesome world! Love farming there

    Never before have I had so much ectoplasm

    11/10 recommend

    :)
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Member Posts: 1,816
    Damn nice job. 10/10
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    edited January 3
    300 votes! Thank you all for visiting and utilizing Hallucination Peak mob farm! I’m glad people are reaping the benefits from this project that I (and many others) put so much work into. Sincerely, thank you.
    6F802BDC-D426-4163-B875-F16052A15259.jpeg
    409 x 258 - 176K
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 373
    TealHyena said:

    300 votes! Thank you all for visiting and utilizing Hallucination Peak mob farm! I’m glad people are reaping the benefits from this project that I (and many others) put so much work into. Sincerely, thank you.

    No, thank you. You really in my opnion made the best farm there is in all of Deepworld.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    Frosty said:

    TealHyena said:

    300 votes! Thank you all for visiting and utilizing Hallucination Peak mob farm! I’m glad people are reaping the benefits from this project that I (and many others) put so much work into. Sincerely, thank you.

    No, thank you. You really in my opnion made the best farm there is in all of Deepworld.
    :)
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,139
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    derpdee said:
    Hehe.
    But In all seriousness, please don’t exit the main spawn area for the revenant, it may slow the spawn rate down.
Sign In or Register to comment.