Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Fan Art of the Day - Submit your best artwork here to win crowns and fame!

Comments

• Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 942

What I think a living Old One crawling through the lava of Hell would look like. I call it the Living One :D

Oh, and a terrapus to the side.

I THINK that the Old One might have been an aquatic creature, anyone care to clarify?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936

What I think a living Old One crawling through the lava of Hell would look like. I call it the Living One :D

I THINK that the Old One might have been an aquatic creature, anyone care to clarify?
    I Dunno, the fossils come from hell as far as I know
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,208

I Dunno, the fossils come from hell as far as I know
    It probably swam in lava because there’s no water in Hell, but it has the aspects of a crawfish
    Loluis said:

I call this the "PLAYER SPAWNER". Basically a Spawner that clones players outfits only on their screen as long as they stay on the world. I was able to gather friends to act like the clones of myself. P.S. I invited my friends to play game with me to be able to make this amazing shot possible.

The person at the front denies your cult
  • iTheDarkPhoenixiTheDarkPhoenix The Colony, TexasMember Posts: 46
    Aviatrix said:

So it's been a while since I was active either here or in game but I'm back! And I've painted an outling of my own (since I know I'll never be lucky enough to get one in game... maybe as a prize though :wink: ).

Anyway, it's painted in watercolour and inked with my micron pens, nothing special. :smile:

Also you might notice the date is from the 27th of March but that's my fault, I actually painted this a while ago but forgot to post it.. hope it's okay to submit now!

It looks great! Watercolor huh? Have you ever tried using acrillyic or tempura?

• Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 705
    Aviatrix said:

So it's been a while since I was active either here or in game but I'm back! And I've painted an outling of my own (since I know I'll never be lucky enough to get one in game... maybe as a prize though :wink: ).

Anyway, it's painted in watercolour and inked with my micron pens, nothing special. :smile:

Also you might notice the date is from the 27th of March but that's my fault, I actually painted this a while ago but forgot to post it.. hope it's okay to submit now!

Hey I have a question, are your micron pens bleeding in the water? I got some to use with my watercolours and they bleed a bit if you rub the line a couple of times with the brush. They are labeled waterproof but i'd call mine very slightly water resistant. The ones I was using were 3 fineliners and a brush pen. I'm at the point where I am assuming they are fakes. There is a very slight rattling noise coming from the inside as well and I am not sure if it is normal.
    Your painting looks great though! I really dig the shade of purple
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135

Aviatrix said:

It looks great! Watercolor huh? Have you ever tried using acrillyic or tempura?

Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, I use a lot of mediums, acrylic, gouache, tempura, watercolour... my favourite is by far watercolour though... :smile:
    edited November 2017

Aviatrix said:

Hey I have a question, are your micron pens bleeding in the water? I got some to use with my watercolours and they bleed a bit if you rub the line a couple of times with the brush. They are labeled waterproof but i'd call mine very slightly water resistant. The ones I was using were 3 fineliners and a brush pen. I'm at the point where I am assuming they are fakes. There is a very slight rattling noise coming from the inside as well and I am not sure if it is normal.
    Your painting looks great though! I really dig the shade of purple
    Hey thank you! Yeah my micron pens do bleed, not too much, but a little bit so I know what you mean. But they don't bleed very noticeably though, so I don't know if there's something wrong with yours but eh...

Um but they didn't bleed in this since I actually went over it with pens (painted it first). The whole lineart and painting was a bit messy in this one but ah well :smile:
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedMember Posts: 705
    Okay, I think I was just being miserable because I bought them last week and wanted to curl up in a ball and sulk when they bled a little bit. I will just suck it up and use them to the potential they have. Can't wait to see more watercolours!
  • ipadsipads Member, Arbiter Posts: 1,990

Okay, I think I was just being miserable because I bought them last week and wanted to curl up in a ball and sulk when they bled a little bit. I will just suck it up and use them to the potential they have. Can't wait to see more watercolours!

I had the same problem, mine bleed *a little bit*, but I've since learned to go over with ink after I've finished with all the watercolor. The ink also fades a bit when I go erase pencil marks, but I guess that's to be expected
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Member Posts: 558
    A little something something, I know there's already a baby brain but maybe this could be different. Terrapus shooting energy? Maybe a new boss? Any suggestions?
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 109K
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,936
    Dalts said:

A little something something, I know there's already a baby brain but maybe this could be different. Terrapus shooting energy? Maybe a new boss? Any suggestions?

Reminds me of those bugs which have mushrooms that have taken over their minds...
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 849
    Aviatrix said:

This is amazing.
    vmh20 said:

Aviatrix said:

This is amazing.
    thank you so much! :smile:
  • FishbotFishbot On Steam looking for a game I like.Member Posts: 158
    my white onyx, check out my discussion if you think this should be added into the new space biome!!!
    White Onyx.JPG
    493 x 495 - 34K
  • FishbotFishbot On Steam looking for a game I like.Member Posts: 158
    space onyx_edited_edited.jpg
    493 x 495 - 48K
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkMember Posts: 740
    This is from a game called Freeblade Warhammer 40000
    I think it would be cool if it was like an artifact in the game.
    DEF57520-434D-46FE-8AD8-34719D7CC85D.png
    2048 x 1536 - 331K
    Yeongyul said:

This is from a game called Freeblade Warhammer 40000
    I think it would be cool if it was like an artifact in the game.

That's copyrighted
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkMember Posts: 740
    Well i’m not asking for devs to add it.
    Just thought it would be cool if it was.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Member Posts: 1,336

Dalts said:

Reminds me of those bugs which have mushrooms that have taken over their minds...
    Ophiocordyceps unilateralis
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882

Not really "art" per say, but it still looked cool to me. I'm working on the butler bot system for my fan made game and this is how the edit for the platinum butler bot turned out.

This looks really good!
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 32
    I made a sketch of random in-game character.
    Hope you like it
    #1st_Entry
    IGN: .GOKU.
    20180104_211049.jpg
    580 x 1032 - 89K
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 32
    I have drawn a sktetch related to dates go in deepworld xD. Hope you like it
    #2nd_Entry
    IMG_20171230_144726.jpg
    648 x 1152 - 150K