Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What do u think makes Deepworld special?

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
I'm curious to know what your opinions of deepworld's specialty so please share them below :)

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,586
    All the different kinds of bricks
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    Steam jets
  • LilyabcLilyabc Earth.Member Posts: 631
    Deepworld has lisa's leg lamps. Thats what makes DW special.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    An absolutely ‘fantastic’ community!!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338
    What makes it special is the toxic community, scammers, and inactive devs who banned my friend (Vathis)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    Frosty said:

What makes it special is the toxic community, scammers, and inactive devs who banned my friend (Vathis)

Vathis was actually your friend? You need to get with new people.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338

Frosty said:

Vathis was actually your friend? You need to get with new people.
    Lol, I hated that guy. I was just having hella fun impersonating him. We were normt friends.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,556
    Obviously marionettes and majora’s mask which make it special and different from any other game
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,027
    derpdee, that player is kool.
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,073
    I love the way the devs can disappear completely while spam ads appear for days, yet we all just carry on as normal.
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 181
    edited January 17
    My fav part is meeting players that say they have like 200 onyx and more when they don'tIts hilarious
    Post edited by hail_storm on