Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

What do u think makes Deepworld special?

Menocraft191Menocraft191 Porterville, CaliforniaMember Posts: 102
I'm curious to know what your opinions of deepworld's specialty so please share them below :)

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,600
    All the different kinds of bricks
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 1,611
    Steam jets
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 870
    Deepworld has lisa's leg lamps. Thats what makes DW special.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 467
    An absolutely ‘fantastic’ community!!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344
    What makes it special is the toxic community, scammers, and inactive devs who banned my friend (Vathis)
    Frosty said:

What makes it special is the toxic community, scammers, and inactive devs who banned my friend (Vathis)

Vathis was actually your friend? You need to get with new people.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

Frosty said:

Vathis was actually your friend? You need to get with new people.
    Lol, I hated that guy. I was just having hella fun impersonating him. We were normt friends.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,769
    Obviously marionettes and majora’s mask which make it special and different from any other game
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,044
    derpdee, that player is kool.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,176
    I love the way the devs can disappear completely while spam ads appear for days, yet we all just carry on as normal.
  • hail_stormhail_storm PUTTING COSTUMES ON MAH DOGSMember Posts: 180
    edited January 17
    My fav part is meeting players that say they have like 200 onyx and more when they don'tIts hilarious
    Post edited by hail_storm on
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 940
    DW's steampunk look makes it unique. Engeneering and overlap in building as well. Players are sort of given the tools to create the game they want to play, so the community matters alot more than in other games.

DW is like a stylized platform for people to build up on.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,769
    Premium

Premium

Nah, ads for crowns
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150

Obviously marionettes and majora’s mask which make it special and different from any other game

THE MAJORAS MASK IS THE BEST THING IN THIS GAME.

• TishkuTishku i can feel 96 emotions in a minMember Posts: 20
    This game is unique and different in its own ways. The items have beautiful designs and we have a love-hate relationship with deepworld. I've met many great people on deepworld that make me laugh everyday and players that also make me want to kill myself. The community is the strangest thing ever and deepworld is my daily dose of drama because why not. issa game that has potential
    Tishku said:

This game is unique and different in its own ways. The items have beautiful designs and we have a love-hate relationship with deepworld. I've met many great people on deepworld that make me laugh everyday and players that also make me want to kill myself. The community is the strangest thing ever and deepworld is my daily dose of drama because why not. issa game that has potential

My steam jets could not have come up with a better speech
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 164
    Glitches