Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

148 Space Biome mech chests later...

It's that hard to find? I found it on my third mech chest in @Shadow711 's space biome. I sold it for 6 platinum however :frowning:
    Well, it was hard for me to find, lol! I'm hoping I just had bad luck and it doesn't take that long for the Mars globe.
    I bought 4 private desert biomes. No globe lol. Including all the public desert biomes I've raided, that's why I now have like 26 yellow crystals
    I’ll take some of those crystals off your hands! XD
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

It's that hard to find? I found it on my third mech chest in @Shadow711 's space biome. I sold it for 6 platinum however :frowning:
    Well, it was hard for me to find, lol! I'm hoping I just had bad luck and it doesn't take that long for the Mars globe.
    I bought 4 private desert biomes. No globe lol. Including all the public desert biomes I've raided, that's why I now have like 26 yellow crystals
    Ahahaha wisdom tells me to sell, but they're just so pretty. In fact the yellow crystals are the reason I decided to focus on the Mars Globe before the moon one

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Ahahaha wisdom tells me to sell, but they're just so pretty. In fact the yellow crystals are the reason I decided to focus on the Mars Globe before the moon one
    Hehe! Np.
  • AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales Member Posts: 6
    Haha yes
    7EC7F41F-9AEF-491A-92DF-2350A83BEAAC.jpeg
    1114 x 870 - 214K
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,288

Didn't expect this in my private Space Biome!

They grow in packs?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,122
    Detech said:

They grow in packs?
    They hunt in packs.

Detech said:

They grow in packs?
    They hunt in packs.
    Come in squarez
    Frosty said:

Detech said:

They grow in packs?
    They hunt in packs.
    Come in squarez
    Technically rectangles
    [dirt][onyx1 onyx2][air]
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited January 10
    ignore this post
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 243
    Just another dissapointing une, I thought to myself. Time to move on and quit dreaming about finding something rarer then a north in a paint bunk throughout my whole DW career. Oh, what's this?
    IMG_0008.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 618K

How did no one notice this, it was like 25m from the left spawn.

Just another dissapointing une, I thought to myself. Time to move on and quit dreaming about finding something rarer then a north in a paint bunk throughout my whole DW career. Oh, what's this?

Grats!!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 194
    I don’t have much, but placed a zebra, go get it if you want!
    ED13860A-1ED0-4AE9-B0F5-8671535D21DA.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    Alright LOL, so I go to an explored space biome to search around and place, and I come across an onyx, somebody missed it LOL.
    FF7C7FA4-AF20-4B3D-81DA-49AEB02FF601.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27
    @AlolaNinetales where did you find that rainbow crystal because I need more to sell.
  • AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales Member Posts: 6

@AlolaNinetales where did you find that rainbow crystal because I need more to sell.

Pretty sure they spawn randomly in any type of world?
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 276
    edited January 12
    Work in progress :3
    Screenshot_20180112-192750.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
    edited January 12
    3 days in a row I’ve found onyx, this is my fourth one. My first one was 2 onyx
    7E99FC82-B152-4C83-91E1-A74F184C24F6.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    edited January 12
    EED7C620-3DCA-4C47-B01F-6C34597CC779.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 142

Don't double post.
    RhinoClaw said:

Don't double post.
    OKI papa :smile:
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    this is my luck world, since i play DW the third time found 3 onyx in one world .
    today total found 5 onyx , my recored is found 10 onyx in one day, i remerber electrox's record is found 11 onyx in one day .

屏幕快照 2018-01-13 11.41.37.png
    1265 x 687 - 967K
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @llmmzz I thought you said you and hoooooooooook were not the same person.
    Retta said:

@llmmzz I thought you said you and hoooooooooook were not the same person.

Busteeeeeed
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    @MihirGames , and @yoshi.. when you post a picture tell the whole story. You worked your way through the protected
    wall to the expiator, yoshi brought souls to you, you delivered them, then the two of you collected all the loot from the chests without sharing with others! When I entered the world, the two of you came into the world and began to brag about what you had done. Who was in the wrong?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Jeanie said:

@MihirGames , and @yoshi.. when you post a picture tell the whole story. You worked your way through the protected
    wall to the expiator, yoshi brought souls to you, you delivered them, then the two of you collected all the loot from the chests without sharing with others! When I entered the world, the two of you came into the world and began to brag about what you had done. Who was in the wrong?

You, in this case, because they were the ones who got to those chests first. If they made it there first, they deserve the loot. You even said this in a forum thread or your own as well, that the loot is available to whoever raids first. In this case, they were first, and deserved to be. Not their faults that the other players couldn’t make it to the chests in time.