Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,586
    Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

A Saint Basil's Cathedral I made for a Soviet Union themed world. I made it to scale, assuming that each deepworld block is 1m x 1m.
    imageimage

Wow!!! That's totally awesome!!!
    You know whats next right? :)))))
    I'm making a sewer system and metro station right now, but im guessing thats not what you're thinking of?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

A Saint Basil's Cathedral I made for a Soviet Union themed world. I made it to scale, assuming that each deepworld block is 1m x 1m.
    imageimage

I'm making a sewer system and metro station right now, but im guessing thats not what you're thinking of?
    Secret room behind the bookshelf!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 447
    PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

Obviously you need to now build the Red Square!!! :)
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesMember Posts: 3,586
    Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

I built a small section of the kremlin wall, I'm going on that the cathedral is a reproduction based on ancient photographs found in the area.
    PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

I built a small section of the kremlin wall, I'm going on that the cathedral is a reproduction based on ancient photographs found in the area.
    What you did is totally awesome! Looks amazing and totally like the actual cathedral!
    Ive been inside that cathedral once :)
    Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

What you did is totally awesome! Looks amazing and totally like the actual cathedral!
    Nice, I'm going to be going to Moscow this summer and I can't wait! I spent about an hour planning it out in MS Paint using a line drawing of it.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Member Posts: 2,312
    the recycler seems to be in a predicament....
    image.jpeg
    1024 x 768 - 159K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072

the recycler seems to be in a predicament....

Oof
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 421
    Chicken said:

Never tell people that you have karmaimage

Lol
    Also that earth in your in your hotbar would be great use to me
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338
    mofc1991 said:

Your such a tryhard with the dirt...
    Frosty said:

mofc1991 said:

Your such a tryhard with the dirt...
    I’m confused
    PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

Nice, I'm going to be going to Moscow this summer and I can't wait! I spent about an hour planning it out in MS Paint using a line drawing of it.
    Awesome!

I checked out your world! Great ideas! Specially liked your power lines over the wall...
    I hope you connect all your builds in your world at some point to make it look like a big city :)
    Have fun In Moscow! Great city!!!
    Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

PIPTR0 said:

Detech said:

PIPTR0 said:

imageimage

Awesome!

I checked out your world! Great ideas! Specially liked your power lines over the wall...
    I hope you connect all your builds in your world at some point to make it look like a big city :)
    Have fun In Moscow! Great city!!!
    Thanks, all that stuff is really old before I started the Soviet concept. The only recent stuff is at Новая Москва. I'm keeping the wall though to go for a Cold War East/West Germany feel though.
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 490
    More dw graffiti, think there’s a message?
    DE5E10E0-086E-49DC-9A86-050E79B342D0.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    Retta said:

More dw graffiti, think there’s a message?

That’s strange, it’s not centered. It also says hep
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 490
    @IronManArcher place an L
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 226
    Sirentist said:

148 Space Biome mech chests later...

It's that hard to find? I found it on my third mech chest in @Shadow711 's space biome. I sold it for 6 platinum however :frowning:
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,502

Sirentist said:

It's that hard to find? I found it on my third mech chest in @Shadow711 's space biome. I sold it for 6 platinum however :frowning:
    Well, it was hard for me to find, lol! I'm hoping I just had bad luck and it doesn't take that long for the Mars globe.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 120

Sirentist said:

You got scammed my friend, you can get at least 2 onyx/16 platinum
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 588
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Well, it was hard for me to find, lol! I'm hoping I just had bad luck and it doesn't take that long for the Mars globe.
    I bought 4 private desert biomes. No globe lol. Including all the public desert biomes I've raided, that's why I now have like 26 yellow crystals

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

I bought 4 private desert biomes. No globe lol. Including all the public desert biomes I've raided, that's why I now have like 26 yellow crystals
    I’ll take some of those crystals off your hands! XD
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member Posts: 588
    Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Ahahaha wisdom tells me to sell, but they're just so pretty. In fact the yellow crystals are the reason I decided to focus on the Mars Globe before the moon one

Frosty said:

Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

Ahahaha wisdom tells me to sell, but they're just so pretty. In fact the yellow crystals are the reason I decided to focus on the Mars Globe before the moon one
    Hehe! Np.
  • AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales Member Posts: 6
    Haha yes
    7EC7F41F-9AEF-491A-92DF-2350A83BEAAC.jpeg
    1114 x 870 - 214K