Our new Space Biome update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

1641642643644646

Comments

  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 447

    Didn't expect this in my private Space Biome!
    image

    They grow in packs?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    Detech said:

    Didn't expect this in my private Space Biome!
    image

    They grow in packs?
    They hunt in packs.
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 338

    Detech said:

    Didn't expect this in my private Space Biome!
    image

    They grow in packs?
    They hunt in packs.
    Come in squarez
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    Frosty said:

    Detech said:

    Didn't expect this in my private Space Biome!
    image

    They grow in packs?
    They hunt in packs.
    Come in squarez
    Technically rectangles
    [dirt][onyx1 onyx2][air]
  • AMWhyAMWhy Member Posts: 1,073
    edited January 10
    ignore this post
  • CerealKillerCerealKiller On EarthMember Posts: 226
    Just another dissapointing une, I thought to myself. Time to move on and quit dreaming about finding something rarer then a north in a paint bunk throughout my whole DW career. Oh, what's this?
    IMG_0008.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 618K
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072

    How did no one notice this, it was like 25m from the left spawn.

    Just another dissapointing une, I thought to myself. Time to move on and quit dreaming about finding something rarer then a north in a paint bunk throughout my whole DW career. Oh, what's this?

    Grats!!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 101
    I don’t have much, but placed a zebra, go get it if you want!
    ED13860A-1ED0-4AE9-B0F5-8671535D21DA.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 101
    Alright LOL, so I go to an explored space biome to search around and place, and I come across an onyx, somebody missed it LOL.
    FF7C7FA4-AF20-4B3D-81DA-49AEB02FF601.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis Member Posts: 9
    @AlolaNinetales where did you find that rainbow crystal because I need more to sell.
  • AlolaNinetalesAlolaNinetales Member Posts: 6

    @AlolaNinetales where did you find that rainbow crystal because I need more to sell.

    Pretty sure they spawn randomly in any type of world?
  • Ninbro1Ninbro1 ArcanGrove / The Lower HouseMember Posts: 264
    edited January 12
    Work in progress :3
    Screenshot_20180112-192750.png
    1920 x 1080 - 3M
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 101
    edited January 12
    3 days in a row I’ve found onyx, this is my fourth one. My first one was 2 onyx
    7E99FC82-B152-4C83-91E1-A74F184C24F6.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 101
    edited January 12
    EED7C620-3DCA-4C47-B01F-6C34597CC779.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 120

    3 days in a row I’ve found onyx, this is my fourth one. My first one was 2 onyx

    Don't double post.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 101
    RhinoClaw said:

    3 days in a row I’ve found onyx, this is my fourth one. My first one was 2 onyx

    Don't double post.
    OKI papa :smile:
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 155
    this is my luck world, since i play DW the third time found 3 onyx in one world .
    today total found 5 onyx , my recored is found 10 onyx in one day, i remerber electrox's record is found 11 onyx in one day .




    屏幕快照 2018-01-13 11.41.37.png
    1265 x 687 - 967K
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 490
    @llmmzz I thought you said you and hoooooooooook were not the same person.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher Request mobs or mob combinations in my “Mobs In a Jar” thread, and I’ll get em” in!Member Posts: 1,072
    Retta said:

    @llmmzz I thought you said you and hoooooooooook were not the same person.

    Busteeeeeed
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    @MihirGames , and @yoshi.. when you post a picture tell the whole story. You worked your way through the protected
    wall to the expiator, yoshi brought souls to you, you delivered them, then the two of you collected all the loot from the chests without sharing with others! When I entered the world, the two of you came into the world and began to brag about what you had done. Who was in the wrong?
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,115
    Jeanie said:

    @MihirGames , and @yoshi.. when you post a picture tell the whole story. You worked your way through the protected
    wall to the expiator, yoshi brought souls to you, you delivered them, then the two of you collected all the loot from the chests without sharing with others! When I entered the world, the two of you came into the world and began to brag about what you had done. Who was in the wrong?

    You, in this case, because they were the ones who got to those chests first. If they made it there first, they deserve the loot. You even said this in a forum thread or your own as well, that the loot is available to whoever raids first. In this case, they were first, and deserved to be. Not their faults that the other players couldn’t make it to the chests in time.

  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    @Zacywacko I think you missed the point. I secured the expiator, they broke in, delivered souls, claimed all the all the loot for themselves. They decided to do this after I had left the world.
    When I returned, they bragged about what they had do, saying that I should share, ( which I do, often giving all the loot to others.). It was as if they had broken into my home, stole from me then bragged to me about it. Had they asked if I would share, I would have gladly done so.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,027
    @Jeanie do you own the world? If not owned it is still fair game.
    image.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • JeanieJeanie FacebookMember Posts: 97
    @ derpdee Ah, yes, you have done the same as they, and I am sure you as well as they were laughing all the while. You also gloated over what you had done. That’s why others protect the expiator so well.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,784
    Jeanie said:

    @ derpdee Ah, yes, you have done the same as they, and I am sure you as well as they were laughing all the while. You also gloated over what you had done. That’s why others protect the expiator so well.

    it's not your expiator fam.
    i don't get the problem here.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,556
    edited January 15
    Uh, not sure we should be losing our minds here because we got no one to stop us from doing it, so...

    This is a dam screenshot thread, post screenshots or don’t post at all
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 101
    Jeanie said:

    @Zacywacko I think you missed the point. I secured the expiator, they broke in, delivered souls, claimed all the all the loot for themselves. They decided to do this after I had left the world.
    When I returned, they bragged about what they had do, saying that I should share, ( which I do, often giving all the loot to others.). It was as if they had broken into my home, stole from me then bragged to me about it. Had they asked if I would share, I would have gladly done so.

    After I posted the screenshot I gave up trying to get in, yoshi was still trying to get in and then I came, got on my phone and many people tried glitching in, but I got in and then activated it. Then yoshi tried sending ghosts down and it worked. I took 5 chests I believe, the rest yoshi took.
Sign In or Register to comment.