Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I JUST FOUND NOTCH! OFFERS?

Hey, I literally just started the game, bought premium, and got a space world. Right under spawn - boom! A notch! I hear these things are expensive. What are the REAL prices I can get for them?

Comments

• ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,356
    It should be 20-25 onyx
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 356
    23 onyx is the average.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,692
    I buy for... uh... hmm... a good feeling
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    edited January 12
    Sell it for 23 Onyx and only onyx, no less. People will take advantage of you for being a noob. Don’t get scammed!
  • ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    Also don’t take multi trades. If they say 10 onyx and add, DON’T DO IT REGARDLESS OF HOW TEMPTING IT IS. As Shadow said, 23 onyx, only onyx.
    -Scam Mode- I BUY NOTCH! I BUY NOTCH! I BUY NOTCH! I OFFERS 10 ONYX AND ADD! MY ADD IS 50 ONYX! I NO GIVE FIRST I IS TRUTH WORTHY! WE TRADE 10 FOR NOTCH DEN I LEAVE I I MEAN GIVE 50 ONYX! OK?
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 872
    3 dirt, if you even dare to make a different offer I swear you will regret it.
    My offer still stands
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    Sadly selling for 23 onyx can get you scammed. This is due to the poor trade system in place that lets you only pay multiples of 5 at numbers higher than 10. Don't accept 20, then 3 given, as you could be scammed. Sell it for 25 then give 2 onyx change. And don't scam the buyer!
  • nicky_S14nicky_S14 Member Posts: 10
    Shadow711 said:

Sell it for 23 Onyx and only onyx, no less. People will take advantage of you for being a noob. Don’t get scammed!

Alright, but what do you use onyx for? I was a MASSIVE player like 4 years ago, and stopped. Now I forgot everything haha!
    nicky_S14 said:

Shadow711 said:

Alright, but what do you use onyx for? I was a MASSIVE player like 4 years ago, and stopped. Now I forgot everything haha!
    But you said you just started the game...

Anyways, you can use onyx to craft onyx items, trade for rares, or give it to me so I can get more steam jets
  • RippieTDRippieTD Member Posts: 84
    I’ll offer 21 raw onyx’s
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,903
    you didn't find the notch,
    the notch found you.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaMember Posts: 135
    edited January 17

the notch found you.

dun dun DUUUUNNN

top ten anime plot twists of all time

the notch found you.

ya dudnt found noch
    noch find u
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 708
    edited January 17
    Steven gerrard Steven gerrard
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    He'll pass the ball 40 yards.

He's big and he's...
    Bald?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,114
    I like how the first reaction of finding the notch was “how much can I sell this for”
    Multarix said:

I like how the first reaction of finding the notch was “how much can I sell this for”

Who knows, it could be the daily soon
    I JUST FOUND BRASS THRONE! OFFERS?
    Frosty said:

I JUST FOUND BRASS THRONE! OFFERS?

Uh uh hu ih hu huhuuh 6... no 7... no 6... no 5, blue cries