Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Interview Questions For Lisa And FRANK!

Comments

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 650
    ?
  • ChickenChicken help i’m being eaten Member Posts: 1,333
    Lisa left us.
    Still waiting.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 201
    Chicken said:

Still waiting.

._.

2,000 years later.....

._. Still waiting.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 968
    edited December 2017
    Is it just me or was this topic unpinned from the top announcements to be able to drift away into oblivion?

Also my question for the admins is: What exactly happened to make this idea fall apart to the point of saying "Will be recording tomorrow" and then completely vanishing on us without anything, not even a "sorry folks, change of plans -".
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Member Posts: 344

Is it just me or was this topic unpinned from the top announcements to be able to drift away into oblivion?

I noticed that too lmao

Also my question for the admins is: What exactly happened to make this idea fall apart to the point of saying "Will be recording tomorrow" and then completely vanishing on us without anything, not even a "sorry folks, change of plans -".

We just have to keep bumping this so they see it and say something.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,106
    #bwahahahahahahaha

One of those topics we should just let vanish...
    derpdee said:

#bwahahahahahahaha

Why? Because we have devs and admins that barely listen to its community and takes something big to get the slightest comment?
    This is a great example of why people were saying Deepworld was dying, things like this make people want to leave.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,210

derpdee said:

#bwahahahahahahaha

Why? Because we have devs and admins that barely listen to its community and takes something big to get the slightest comment?
    This is a great example of why people were saying Deepworld was dying, things like this make people want to leave.
    Disagree button!

The devs have cared since the first block was placed. It’s just that there are things that happen that are beyond control, and they have other jobs they need to do. And families to feed!

derpdee said:

#bwahahahahahahaha

Disagree button!

The devs have cared since the first block was placed. It’s just that there are things that happen that are beyond control, and they have other jobs they need to do. And families to feed!
    Agree button!

• bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Member Posts: 293
    -Bump-

derpdee said:

#bwahahahahahahaha

Disagree button!

If they cared they would have left us a lil "Hey sorry we can't do this, we're busy" thing. Instead they deliberately unpinned this announcement to let it die. Not only this, but almost every idea ever pitched to the devs haven't received any recognition. The only player driven idea I've ever even seen pitched that got a "yea we'll add it" type gesture was the ocean biome, and we all know how that one panned out. They have had a whole lot of broken promises over the years, and aside from the new graphics, the only new things are small things like new collectibles and 2 new biomes(brain and space) which are just re-textured worlds with a couple new mechanics and one just uses a glitchy world generation as the main mechanical change of the world. They have failed to put out anything game changing in a long time and don't communicate with their fan base in an effective manner. They have had several competitions and other things, like the pixel art competition and the "make your own dungeon challenge and we'll throw in a red chest inside it" type things that were just postponed for extremely long, or not even done at all. I love Deepworld, I really do, but its devs and admins have poor communication with its community and ideas are never really recognized as they should be. I've never once seen an admin or dev type "Hey that's a great idea, I can start working on that sometime soon" ever. If the devs or admins did simple things like leaving a message about what went wrong or that they simply just don't have time then I'd be completely understanding, but this stuff gets thrown off to the side too frequently and it really makes them look like they don't care as much as they should.

Also to the families to feed thing you said, if they were more active and actually put out content frequently, this game could actually bring them a profit, but at the current state of things I wouldn't click the purchase crowns button with a 100 yard pole because of how infrequent the updates are. It feels like we have to wait until each holiday to get an update honestly, and I can almost guarantee that's because that is when Itunes cards and money is given out to kids and they hope to profit off of it.

I understand they have other jobs and stuff, but it just annoys me that this is how things are, because I'm really losing my draw into playing the game because content has been the exact same the last 5 years I have played and the devs and admins fail time and time again to give out proper notification into things.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 681
    Bumperoo
  • BrainGamerBrainGamer CanadaMember Posts: 518
    I already lost hope about this @lisa
    Hah. You thought this would die. Nooo
    Cmon
    I hope is passes like the op...
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 531
    5 months since it was suppost to be the interview and nothing has happened....
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,210
    Lisa is AFK
    Waiting
    Just keep waiting Just keep waiting Just keep waiting waiting waiting....................
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 650

derpdee said:

#bwahahahahahahaha

Disagree button!

Stalin cared from the start! He just has things happen beyond control, and other things to do. He has a family to feed!
    RIP
  • Shadow711Shadow711 I’m in a rather dark place, if you haven’t guessed by now.Member Posts: 882
    I say that everyone mention @lisa and @mikelaurence to keep this from dying.
    Can’t let it die
    Don’t die.
    I hope this happens one day.
  • ZstormGamesZstormGames http://www.youtube.com/zstormhMember Posts: 2,044
    I really hope this happens one day too. No responses from anyone :(