Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Items disappearing from worlds?!

MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 211
I went to go play a game with my friends, came back, went to my world and all my onyx was gone, everything else was still there,
, the world is on private and there are two gigas protectors which are only on me, only a couple people are added. Idk what happened but I tested it again, so I put another onyx, the last one I had and it also disappeared.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,665
    Interesting... this happened with my blue crystals. Check to see if there’s a maw behind the location of the onyx.
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 211
    edited January 28
    Nope, this was in the sky, of the space biome all 60 onyx gone.

Maybe supernovae destroy onyx
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040

That would be treacherous, they’d only destroy onyx and no other material

;(
    edited January 28
    I heard they can put accounts back in time, I don’t care if I loose my onyx crow I got yesterday.
    I just want my onyx back
    Post edited by MihirGames on
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachMember Posts: 219
    Items disappear when they are put above blue teles instead of going back into your inventory like spawn teles when you place items behind em if that helps ya with anything also it'd be a nice bug to fix I've lost multiple shelves;P
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,745
    Can someone test the supernova onyx theory? Maybe make a vid of it?
    Detech said:

Can someone test the supernova onyx theory? Maybe make a vid of it?

Supernovas don’t even shovel dirt, let alone destroy an object!
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143

I heard they can put accounts back in time, I don’t care if I loose my onyx crow I got yesterday.
    I just want my onyx back

That was a one time thing Mihir..
    RhinoClaw said:

I just want my onyx back

It was 60 onyx! I’m sure they’d rewind the world for you Mihir. And Rhino, stop being such a Debbie Downer
  • GokuGoku On EarthMember Posts: 32
    Mine 43 Onyx and 17 orange 112 dias Disappeared same way R.I.P I took a break as well xD
    Will be back in April
    LOL this just happen to my flower farm aswell .-.
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellMember Posts: 143

RhinoClaw said:

I just want my onyx back

It was 60 onyx! I’m sure they’d rewind the world for you Mihir. And Rhino, stop being such a Debbie Downer
    Now being a so called "Debbie Downer" you downie...

Mihir and I are in good terms and I think that rather than lying to him and telling him that everything is going to be alright, I should tell him the truth... Maybe he has a chance but.. all you can do is hope..
    lisa said:

The player has emailed. I do not know why people think that rollbacks are something that happen. One happened once. That is it. We do not roll back worlds. If your pros are set to only you, you don't have to worry about your friends stealing your things. There is no patcher, there is a player who is not trustworthy.

• ZacywackoZacywacko MemberMember Posts: 1,150
    This has got me worried, so now I’m taking all my onyx with me to be safe.
    Is it possible that the supernova destroyed it? It’s never been tested before. There’s a chance that maybe items without a dirt backdrop might not be safe?
    Zacywacko said:

Is it possible that the supernova destroyed it? It’s never been tested before. There’s a chance that maybe items without a dirt backdrop might not be safe?

That would be dumb, but it’s not a bad explanation for it. Anyone got an onyx for testing for the good of the people?

Zacywacko said:

That would be dumb, but it’s not a bad explanation for it. Anyone got an onyx for testing for the good of the people?
    I’ll do it
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    congratulations! but you are luck than me , i only lost 600+ onyx , lisa will tell you , you sell your account to other people ! lol
    dont worry lisa never admit have hacker on game serve ,
    congrate again but you are not 1st the suffer loss by theft
    Give full play to your imagination if have not hacker who can do that you can guess !

oh my god is llmmzz!
    edited January 30
    RhinoClaw said:

RhinoClaw said:

I just want my onyx back

Now being a so called "Debbie Downer" you downie...

Mihir and I are in good terms and I think that rather than lying to him and telling him that everything is going to be alright, I should tell him the truth... Maybe he has a chance but.. all you can do is hope..
    lisa said:

The player has emailed. I do not know why people think that rollbacks are something that happen. One happened once. That is it. We do not roll back worlds. If your pros are set to only you, you don't have to worry about your friends stealing your things. There is no patcher, there is a player who is not trustworthy.

@lisa can you give these kids some creative answers,

i just conjures up your fresh ways of thinking, arrives at unexpected answers. but every time you always dealing with these children in an irresponsible manner.

oh my god is llmmzz!

edited January 30
    ok, I think my account may be glitched.
    Kompaniec said:

Onyx can't disappear, unless you put it in a maw. That means your friends stole all of your freaking onyxes

It was protected by two gigas, only on me..

Kompaniec said:

Onyx can't disappear, unless you put it in a maw. That means your friends stole all of your freaking onyxes

It was protected by two gigas, only on me..
    I trust you cause i meet this situation 2 times i lost worth 200000 crowns items, but i can not help you ,

@lisa and @mikelaurence wont help you !

if you like this game work hard you will be a richer man again, dont care
    this just a game !

oh my god is llmmzz
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    Patching in Deepworld is a thing actually.
    I’ve seen it happen. Had friends (That I know in person) do it. They could do things like mine/run/fly insanely fast, have invincibility, and have their player be completely invisible (Yes, I know that invisibility cloaks exist, this is not the same thing).
    I’m sure if you found the correct file while patching, you could mine in another persons protector. I’m not saying that’s what has happened here, but it IS a possibility.
  • IusedtoplaythisIusedtoplaythis S͓̽o͓̽u͓̽t͓̽h͓̽ B͓̽r͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ T͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽Member Posts: 27

That would be treacherous, they’d only destroy onyx and no other material
    The space biome has many glitches. For example if you try to change clothes it doesnt stay that way and it switches back to the way you looked before.