Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Officially Sponsored Building Competition - RESULTS ARE IN!

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    edited March 9
    Congratulations to all of the winners!

Third placed painting: MonkaS
    Second painting: Gilby
    Winning painting: TealHyena

Third placed spawn: IamNathan
    Second spawn: Racerdog
    Winning spawn: Phexy

Brass Throne Winner: TealHyena

Thank you to everyone who took part. There were some amazing builds that didn't win and the effort involved was excellent.

Edit: And how could I forget to thank the judges! FlynnXD, Sirentist and Grebebe, thanks for enduring many messages with rules and details and unnecessary rambling! We couldn't do the competition without you!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 194
    AMWhy said:

Thank you to everyone who took part. There were some amazing builds that didn't win and the effort involved was excellent.

Congratulations Teal!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 679

AMWhy said:

Congratulations Teal!
    Ty sm!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    I’m bummed. Now you all won’t get the large jet :(

Now... I am lonely
  • NewGuyNowNewGuyNow Member Posts: 21
    You get a steam jet and you get a steam jet.
    oprah you get a car gif - Imgur.gif
    406 x 276 - 851K
  • ChatotTheParrotChatotTheParrot Preferably a tree. A high tree.Member, Arbiter Posts: 678
    Congrats all! Can't wait to see them
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 895
    Congrats!!! I told Teal how easy hes bunk was before Fire announced it.. and what do you know?! He won!
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,305
    Congratulations to all the winners!
    Good competition!
    Lilyabc said:

Congrats!!! I told Teal how easy hes bunk was before Fire announced it.. and what do you know?! He won!

XD
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,305
    Can we see scores for the nominated entries?
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationMember, Arbiter Posts: 1,182
    @Gilby has very kindly donated his winnings to @TealHyena . Teal, find me in-game for a 3 onyx bonus!

@Detech, rather than post all scores, I am happy to give out individual scores to players. The reason is that one entry scored particularly lower than the others and I'd rather not give out that score without that players permission.
    The world is now unprotected! That means you can all go and reclaim your items. I do, however, ask that the winners leave their entries intact and protected. We can then ask @mikelaurence nicely if he'd consider adding the winners into the game properly! :smiley:
    @AMWhy what times can I catch you in-game?
  • RettaRetta Basking in so cal sunshineMember Posts: 553
    @TealHyena did you ever get throne? @mikelaurence
    Mike hasn't been online since before the results were announced. As such, he hasn't seen the messages yet so doesn't know to give out the prizes.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 895
    Retta said:

Earlier today I asked.. he said no.
    Retta said:

Sadly, no. :(
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 3,910
    Each brass throne has a special appearance, I believe they are still drawing them

Each brass throne has a special appearance, I believe they are still drawing them

Uh. I don’t think so? Lol
    @AMWhy mike was on at 12am ;-;
    TealHyena said:

I did not say “I think”, I said “Each brass throne has its own appearance”, and the present simple is used for facts

TealHyena said:

I did not say “I think”, I said “Each brass throne has its own appearance”, and the present simple is used for facts
    All the brass thrones are the same, I’m not sure what you’re trying to get across.

TealHyena said:

Each thread has its own purpose. This thread is used for the building competition. Keep your posts relevant and on topic.
    edited March 13
    AMWhy said:

TealHyena said:

Each thread has its own purpose. This thread is used for the building competition. Keep your posts relevant and on topic.
    Any word from mike? I noticed he was online not too long ago.

Sorry, but I’m really excited!
    Nothing yet. I'll let you know if I hear anything.
    edited March 14
    AMWhy said:

TealHyena said:

Sorry then, goodbye
    Post edited by _Brainstorm_ on
    *Jepoardy waiting music*
    @AMWhy did @mikelaurence really say he would provide a brass throne to the top winner?
    @Retta it would take a hell of a lot of audacity to make that up and post it on the forums in plain view. Of course he did :)
    @AMWhy sry I just don’t understand why he hasn’t followed thru