Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!
llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
@lisa why you don't give me feedback, [email protected] this mailbox is invalid?
Please check the mail I sent to you in March 31st。i need your help!
llmmzz

Comments

• LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 917
    llmmzz said:

@lisa why you don't give me feedback, [email protected] this mailbox is invalid?
    llmmzz

you have to learn to be patient. just wait some more they will eventually reply.
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 945
    Patience, llmmzz-chan
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

you have to learn to be patient. just wait some more they will eventually reply.
    This.

Lisa also has a life and two children to take care of. Give her time, she’ll reply.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    tjergoz said:

Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

This.

Lisa also has a life and two children to take care of. Give her time, she’ll reply.
    i have my life and two children to take care of too , but i am urgent! wish she can reply as soon as possible , already 4 days!
    llmmzz said:

tjergoz said:

Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

llmmzz

This.

i have my life and two children to take care of too , but i am urgent! wish she can reply as soon as possible , already 4 days!
    I'm pretty sure you aren't important to her right now. Like Tiergoz said she is a mother of two. Be Patient and stop complaining.
  • ChickenChicken random pfpMember Posts: 1,344
    You need to be patient. Complaining won’t help. I wouldn’t answer your emails if I were her.
    lisa said:

Your email was t about anything we could do. I read it when you sent it.

i already message you
    llmmzz said:

lisa said:

i already message you
    She can't solve the problem llmmzz. She already said she read it... therefore you can't do anything about your problem.
    Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

lisa said:

i already message you
    She can't solve the problem llmmzz. She already said she read it... therefore you can't do anything about your problem.
    she never read my email !
    if @lisa you read my email what i sent you ?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,446
    Llmmzz, let’s hope for your sake that your query was legitimate, because she probably will say what it was.
    llmmzz said:

Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

lisa said:

i already message you
    Yes she did.
    llmmzz said:

Lilyabc said:

llmmzz said:

lisa said:

i already message you
    If she never read it how come she came here to answer you? She already told you she can't do anything about it so suck it up and stop acting like a baby.
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorAdministrator Posts: 5,129
    Oh I read it. It was about your guild. Where did you put it? That is the bigger question. :)
  • MemesterDeemsterMemesterDeemster Making Memes in AntarticaMember Posts: 32
    @llmmzz Ooh! A Response!
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    Let me guess, someone hacked llmmzz's guild and they want it replaced.
    lisa said:

Oh I read it. It was about your guild. Where did you put it? That is the bigger question. :)

ok @lisa , why you can help people find their losted teleporter but you can not help me find my guild ? i am not a player of DW ? Why do you have to make a Differential treatment ?Is this fair?Why don't you want to help me?You are a supporter of Trump.?DW also started the Sino US trade war?I hope you can give me a convincing statement。

llmmzz
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,096
    Because if you use your brain you can find your guild obelisk. It's literally in your guild information.
    http://www.deepworldgame.com/guilds
    Feel free to find your guild and find your guild obelisk
    Multarix said:

first, thx you , you give me a clue , but i already found all pages can not find my guild in this link so i mail to @lisa .

i think i were be hacked again!

屏幕快照 2018-04-06 13.13.59.png
    1210 x 634 - 122K
    屏幕快照 2018-04-06 13.14.16.png
    1223 x 380 - 67K
    Multarix said:

you can test , @lisa what happen to my guild ?

http://www.deepworldgame.com/guilds?page=96
    edited April 6
    @mikelaurence can you help me ? You are my last hope!
    DW already hurt me so many times that I've been numb.but I still have the last hope for you wish you can help me find this guild ! look the attatch.

If I lose time square(the largest guild in DW), it will be a loss to you too.
    hope you can consider helping me.

llmmzz
    Post edited by llmmzz on
    屏幕快照 2018-04-06 14.17.52.png
    188 x 178 - 13K
    屏幕快照 2018-04-06 15.09.46.png
    1273 x 790 - 1M
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,014
    Just do /Ginfo, the world where it is is there
    You lost your guild that has like 2 people. That’s your fault.

You were not hacked. You just lost it.

If Lisa can’t help you, I doubt mike can.

DW has not hurt you. You hurt yourself by giving away your password and losing your items.
    llmmzz said:

lisa said:

You are a supporter of Trump.?DW also started the Sino US trade war?I hope you can give me a convincing statement。
    llmmzz
    What does this have to do with anything???? I don’t think you know what you’re talking about now.
    edited April 7
    Chicken said:

DW has not hurt you. You hurt yourself by giving away your password and losing your items.

llmmzz said:

lisa said:

You are a supporter of Trump.?DW also started the Sino US trade war?I hope you can give me a convincing statement。
    llmmzz
    What does this have to do with anything???? I don’t think you know what you’re talking about now.
    you just need tell every one why @lisa ban governor from DW, why you follow governor, you and governor are thief . i think i dont need talk about with thief.
    It's sad to see that you are flung in your lot with criminals of DW. you just a dishonest man here keeps talking ,spoke to me in a mock serious manner,I don't have time to make sense and bring out the facts and reasons with the partner of thieves.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,014
    Just a reminder because you’re still looking for it and throwing hammers everywhere

Just do /Ginfo, the world where it is is there

• RazeRaze Member Posts: 175
    llmmzz said:

Chicken said:

llmmzz said:

lisa said:

llmmzz
    you just need tell every one why @lisa ban governor from DW, why you follow governor, you and governor are thief . i think i dont need talk about with thief.
    It's sad to see that you are flung in your lot with criminals of DW. you just a dishonest man here keeps talking ,spoke to me in a mock serious manner,I don't have time to make sense and bring out the facts and reasons with the partner of thieves.
    What are you saying?
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 175
    I dont understand you
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 700
    I think it’s about time we remove lllmmmzzz from the forums...
This discussion has been closed.