Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

I love you derpdee !!

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
The greatness of Derpdee is that he has exposed the truth. derpdee is one of the best player of DW,

i like your world the skull farm and skull farm .

Creeps(stupid @Chicken ), you and Governor are all criminals of DEEPWORLD.
once UN was one of the best guild in DW, BUT UN's reputation is damaged by your partnership, Although I always think Governor is a very good player.

I will expose you two shameful guys again in the sunshine.

@Chicken you dont need make indiscreet remarks or criticisms to anyone on the Forum, cause no one trust you !No one is willing to believe a thief 。

@lisa thank you again You clean up the rubbish !

dont care my guild , Although I can't find my guild temporary , But I'm sure iwill maintain the honor of (times square guild-100lvl)

llmmzz

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    I think I’m gonna vomit
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    congrats llmmzz you have achieved a new level of trash. you have ascended.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,042
    Wrong account
  • ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,355
    YOU are calling ME stupid? hahaha
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    So apparently a bunch of notes on a game = legitimate facts.
    brb writing "Mike will update the game once a week from now until he dies with amazing content" on a note.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 88
    My god there truly is a prophet in this world and his name is Derpdee. Everyone, pack your stuff, we are longer in the reality we believed was ours.
  • MemesterDeemsterMemesterDeemster Making Memes in AntarticaMember Posts: 32
    Ahh shut up >:(
    Governor isn't sum bad dud, people just mistreat him for being popular.
    You know who you are...
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Member Posts: 982
    Omg. Just stop with this llmmzz. I get you are trying to get attention but there are other ways. Plus you aren't suppose to talk about banned players unless that has changed?
    edited April 8

Ahh shut up >:(
    Governor isn't sum bad dud, people just mistreat him for being popular.
    You know who you are...

Yes he is. I was told by some very reliable sources that zomdie gave him his password and he used it to ruin to do bad stuff (or something)

Either way, what I DO know is that he went to hell for like 6 monthes
    Lilyabc said:

Omg. Just stop with this llmmzz. I get you are trying to get attention but there are other ways. Plus you aren't suppose to talk about banned players unless that has changed?

You can
  • FishbotFishbot MarsMember Posts: 228
    @IronManArcher instead of saying your going to vomit, just download my puke green image, it is a faster way of being disgusted, maybe one day there will be a puke green block in deepworld.
    Puke green.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 443K
    Fishbot said:

IronManArcher instead of saying your going to vomit, just download my puke green image, it is a faster way of being disgusted, maybe one day there will be a puke green block in deepworld.

I think I’ve seen that somewhere before
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Member Posts: 1,132
    Thanks.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Ok. Lets all just take a step back and relax
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,902
    a.png
    1500 x 1170 - 309K

Fishbot said:

IronManArcher instead of saying your going to vomit, just download my puke green image, it is a faster way of being disgusted, maybe one day there will be a puke green block in deepworld.

its an original picture, i mad it in 5 seconds lol, it would still be a cool wallpaper though...
    Puke green.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 443K
    Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

its an original picture, i mad it in 5 seconds lol, it would still be a cool wallpaper though...
    Looks just like Brain tank glass

Fishbot said:

Fishbot said:

Looks just like Brain tank glass
    Exactly! except it wouldn't be a block, it would be a wallpaper.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567

By the way my forum avatars , I think you don't know this guy,

in DW forum only me and simplin use this forum avatars , but simplin's is a cartoon version , mine is real one , his name is Markus Persson , Notch is Markus Persson's MC user name. In reality, he is the founder of the large open world game《minecraft》, DW is only a narrow version of 《minecraft》,this why notch is very important item in DW.Notch is set as the creator of the game world.

• MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,111
    Yeah uh. That's obvious. They used your profile picture because it represents you on the forum.
    Multarix said:

Yeah uh. That's obvious. They used your profile picture because it represents you on the forum.

Burn all the notches!

Multarix said:

Burn all the notches!
    I tell you a real and interesting phenomenon
    Put a NOTCH and onyx, do not put protectors, use mega bomb with these two things, you can't destroy NOTCH and ONYX.

this two stuff is very important thing to this game .

You can test it. If it's be destroyed, I'll give them to you for free.

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Burn all the notches!
    Put a NOTCH and onyx, do not put protectors, use mega bomb with these two things, you can't destroy NOTCH and ONYX.

I destroyed mine :P
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,755
    Derpdee never sais hello.
    Wonder if he hates me.
  • RazeRaze Member Posts: 179
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Burn all the notches!

My i try?
    llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Burn all the notches!

You are lie I a put 10 notch try to bomb protect bomb by onyx I lose 10 notch 200 onyx and 300000+ crowns you hacker llmmzz you and Lisa scammer you want crown bad admin and bad player

llmmzz said:

Multarix said:

Burn all the notches!

I destroyed mine :P
    You owe me a notch and an onyx
    edited April 21
    so many scammers!
    Yeah uh that link points to whatever post is the latest post on this thread..
    @Chicken , today i meet governor , he change a name called gone , i ask him why lisa ban you can you tell me the truth , but he dare to act and can not dare to bear responsibility, You are the accomplice,@lisa @mikelaurence We're going to monitor this guy。