Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wisdom Falls

124»

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,138Member

I thought I got that 7-7-7, did you reset the machine again?

Yes, you got 7-7-7 and Pablo54 got DEEP-DEEP-DEEP.

The Yacht is a new thing for anyone who gets 7-7-7 first
    Just thought I'd post this here as well.
    Councils of Eldotread and ArcaneGrove visiting Wisdom Falls on theis air transport:
    Wisdom Falls News. April 7th 2018.
    The Wisdom Falls Cathedral, second oldest building in Wisdom Falls is being demolished.
    New Cathedral will be larger, so all the new citizens of Wisdom Falls could also come in and pray to god with us!
    0DAC7ACC-0ACF-4520-AEC5-88B47ED6F617.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    Here is the new Cathedral! Thanks to all the people who donated their bloodstone, took quite a lot of it to finish this up. Below the cathedral is the crypt, but it's not finished yet. Come check it out at Wisdom Falls (very right tp on ground level) Had to do a lot of experimenting, not totally happy with it, especially the cross. If anyone has any suggestions, please pm me.

cathedral.jpg
    2423 x 3386 - 5M
    The crypt under the cathedral is now complete.
    Careful though, it’s a bit spooky.
    AFE16C2A-370C-461F-AFC2-BEF7D5AC3074.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    Hey guys, I want to make a stained glass window in the Wisdom Falls Cathedral, for that I need 20-60 more tall fancy lamps.

If anyone is interested in selling them to me, I am willing to spend my dias and onyx on this project!

Please contact me privately on forum or in game!

cathedral.jpg
    2423 x 3386 - 5M
    edited April 2018
    I spent all these resources on the lamps, and now I am starting to regret it because they don't look how I imagined they would. :(

In any case, which of the three do you guys think looks the worse?

I am thinking of going with #2
    stained glass3.jpg
    1758 x 1970 - 3M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,871Member
    Detech said:

I spent all these resources on the lamps, and now I am starting to regret it because they don't look how I imagined they would. :(

In any case, which of the three do you guys think looks the worse?

I am thinking of going with #2

#2 is good, #1 and #3 are bad. I’ll buy any leftover lamps for the secret Griffinfoot project!
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    Thats a lot of green.
    edited October 2018
    Wisdom Falls has received a gift from Eldotread! Special thanks to the mayor of Eldotread, Racerdog!
    October 22 now marks the international friendship day of deepworld! Lets see some wonderful gifts to your good friends of deepworld! :))
    Wisdom Falls Cathedral has brand new windows installed!
    Screenshot_20181201-031646.jpg
    824 x 942 - 654K
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Dreamworld.Posts: 544Member
    Detech said:

Wisdom Falls Cathedral has brand new windows installed!

...it does look like a large window zoomed out. nice visual trick; then again i shouldn't expect much less
    edited February 1
    Wisdom Falls has a brand new "Walking Castle", come and have a look - I moved the spawn to it.

story: Wisdom Falls started when an ancient library was built and the city slowly formed around it. The library was built so well that it survived the apocalypse, and now the wisdom of the ancients is needed more than ever to rebuild our society. Wisdom Falls has built a walking fortress to transport the books to other worlds in need of wisdom!

P.S. this is my third walking castle. The first one seemed so bad that I built this one in it's place.
    This one didn't turn out exactly how I planned it, but I sort of like it. Might need to add an airship dock to it.
    walking fortress Feb 1 2019.jpg
    2184 x 2567 - 4M
    castleSM.jpg
    1049 x 1500 - 1M
    dw13b.jpg
    1535 x 2807 - 3M
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    I like how you take ideas from the past and improve it. You can definitely tell how much you've improved.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    Thank god ur not competing in the building comp.
    been trying to grow a matching tree here forever. IS the plant growing the same as the ones beside it?
    Please say yes!!! :)
    plant.jpg
    1419 x 1065 - 1M
    Nope
    Lol...grats sir

I have been growing greens in Wisdom Falls for quite some time. Now I am rushing things to get the world ready for the great reopening of the quest. Here is a part of one of the smaller trees that I have been growing.