Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

1st brain killed

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited May 6 in General
finaly i got 1st brain killed record.

@mikelaurence when people got new record need give some prize ,
like 500crown or brass throne. this is my advice.

llmmzz

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    Can something PLEASE be done about this? Llmmzz not understanding English doesn’t work as a reason not to mute or ban them. They’ve had several warnings, and still continue to post this spam.
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisMember Posts: 286
    666 deliverances... :smiley:
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439

Can something PLEASE be done about this? Llmmzz not understanding English doesn’t work as a reason not to mute or ban them. They’ve had several warnings, and still continue to post this spam.

@llmmzz, try to put your discussion into the most corresponding topic please. This doesn’t belong in general. If you have any questions or if ypu don’t know hpw to select a topic feel free to ask.

Also, @IronManArcher, the devs can’t just go around and ban everyone we don’t like. That’s not how this game works and it’s also not how the world works. There are always people who you like and who you don’t like. Better get used to that.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 708
    edited May 6
    tjergoz said:

@llmmzz, try to put your discussion into the most corresponding topic please. This doesn’t belong in general. If you have any questions or if ypu don’t know hpw to select a topic feel free to ask.

Also, @IronManArcher, the devs can’t just go around and ban everyone we don’t like. That’s not how this game works and it’s also not how the world works. There are always people who you like and who you don’t like. Better get used to that.
    They are breaking forum guidelines by posting spam. They are breaking forum guidelines by slandering/“exposing” other players by name. They are breaking forum guidelines by failing to put their discussions in the right category multiple times, even after being repeatedly told how to.

I don’t particularly dislike lllmmmzzz, but something needs to be done.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,698
    @tjergoz where have you been for the past year? It’s not that we don’t like llmmzz, it’s that the forums are constantly filled with their spam, cheating accusations, and other random pointless discussions. It’s unacceptable. If you love llmmzz and enjoy seeing their clutter, then fine, but for the rest of us, something needs to be done.
    edited May 6

@tjergoz where have you been for the past year?

Right here.

If you love llmmzz and enjoy seeing their clutter, then fine, but for the rest of us, something needs to be done.

You don’t have to fill in my thoughts Based on nothing but thank you anyway. I know what llmmzz is doing around here and yes, it most certainly is annoying, but there is very little that I can do. The arbiters have adressed the matter and that’s all we can do so I don’t understand why you make this passive aggressive remark towards me. For now the best we can do is try to ignore him. If we all do that, he might decide to stop. But it are exactly the people like you that keep all of his discussions alive...

Try to ignore him. Just try it. I know it’s hard, but you’re not making the forums more fun for yourself if you keep bothering about one rotten apple.

Edit: all the arbiters can do is try to talk some sense into him and flag him when he’s derailing the forums (all the time). It’s futile, I know, but it’s all we can do
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    tjergoz said:

Right here.

If you love llmmzz and enjoy seeing their clutter, then fine, but for the rest of us, something needs to be done.

You don’t have to fill in my thoughts Based on nothing but thank you anyway. I know what llmmzz is doing around here and yes, it most certainly is annoying, but there is very little that I can do. The arbiters have adressed the matter and that’s all we can do so I don’t understand why you make this passive aggressive remark towards me. For now the best we can do is try to ignore him. If we all do that, he might decide to stop. But it are exactly the people like you that keep all of his discussions alive...

Try to ignore him. Just try it. I know it’s hard, but you’re not making the forums more fun for yourself if you keep bothering about one rotten apple.

Edit: all the arbiters can do is try to talk some sense into him and flag him when he’s derailing the forums (all the time). It’s futile, I know, but it’s all we can do
    You'll end up no more than a smart alec and you're well down that road already.Nobody likes a smart arse.
    edited May 8
    llmmzz said:

tjergoz said:

Right here.

You'll end up no more than a smart alec and you're well down that road already.Nobody likes a smart arse.
    Well if you behave from now on I don’t need to become a ‘smart alec’. Sounds like a plan.