Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

A strange thing in lunar one !

llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
edited May 13 in General
this building in sky have not red pipe(165m up) i check around the building have not pipe to here, but this tesla coil can work ,
i test this design in my world but it can not work if have not red pipe.
Magical and miraculous power.

@mikelaurence can you tell me how to do that ?

llmmzz
Post edited by llmmzz on

Comments

• ChickenChicken playing paladins Member Posts: 1,353
    If you would actually try to figure this out yourself before making this thread, you’d notice brass pipes behind it. That’s means there ARE red pipes here, they’re just covered by the backdrop.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Member Posts: 2,901
    no need to tag mike in every post. just ask us instead.
  • llmmzzllmmzz Member Posts: 567
    edited May 14
    Criminal and cheater reply simultaneously, two bumptious and self-righteous idiots. lol

lunar one and lunar two are competition world , when the competition start , thses 2 world is normal world , i find the purifier and Recycler , and i purified the world ,my control center control the purifier and Recycler and the center of the world .
    when the competiion finished @mikelaurence Turn these two worlds into space world , so i own the uniquely space world purifier and Recycler in DW,

thses two machine is the rarest !

when lunar one was normal world , 170m up was sky , have not red pipe,
    This building is right in the upper right corner of my control center There's no red pipe at all ,I checked the earth in the building protecter range and around the building, have not any red pipe , So it's not possible to drive any machine.

but this tesla coil is working .

this is amazing .

@ItzDennisz @Chicken You two idiots are like a clown。

llmmzz

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,589
    This has been mentioned before. In the official Space Base competition worlds, machines work without pipes so voters can see what the base looks like when powered up.

This has been mentioned before. In the official Space Base competition worlds, machines work without pipes so voters can see what the base looks like when powered up.

cancel red pipe function will Bring more convenience 。
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    llmmzz said:

Criminal and cheater reply simultaneously, two bumptious and self-righteous idiots. lol

lunar one and lunar two are competition world , when the competition start , thses 2 world is normal world , i find the purifier and Recycler , and i purified the world ,my control center control the purifier and Recycler and the center of the world .
    when the competiion finished @mikelaurence Turn these two worlds into space world , so i own the uniquely space world purifier and Recycler in DW,

This building is right in the upper right corner of my control center There's no red pipe at all ,I checked the earth in the building protecter range and around the building, have not any red pipe , So it's not possible to drive any machine.

this is amazing .

llmmzz

Flagged as abusive
    edited May 15
    Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

this is amazing .

llmmzz

Flagged as abusive
    I don't need to be pleasant to treat criminals, Confederates and cheater, the dont belong here.
  • MaverickMaverick The Chernokov ashesMember Posts: 50
    edited May 15
    llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

this is amazing .

llmmzz

Flagged as abusive
    I don't need to be pleasant to treat criminals, Confederates and cheater, the dont belong here.

@llmmzz I want to congratulate you on causing me severe braindamage with this thread.

Thanks pumpkin, I appreciate it.
  • tjergoztjergoz Member, Arbiter Posts: 5,439
    llmmzz said:

Everywhen said:

llmmzz said:

this is amazing .

llmmzz

Flagged as abusive
    It’s not your job to monitor them. What you did was being offensive without reason. Marked as abuse.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,589
    edited May 15
    Here's what my brain looks like now after I answered this thread but llmmzz just keeps asking
    Post edited by IronManArcher on
    Brain Cells.png
    704 x 704 - 11K
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,077
    Stop stooping to their level dammit