Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Spawn teleporter protection display & fancy lights

WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 32
The spawn teleporter's protection range is displayed out from the center of it, while it's actual protection range is projected out of the bottom leftmost block.
(wallpaper shows its actual protection vs its displayed protection)

Also, the fancy beaded and tall lamp's light source points are off centered.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,140
    Is this IOS or Windows?
  • WalrusLordWalrusLord bMember Posts: 32

Is this IOS or Windows?

mobile, obvs.
    Well, the field for every protector emits from the bottom left corner, so I’d assume the spawn tele would be no different. As for the beaded lamp, try relogging. I’ve only seen that problem on Windows, so, as with everything else, turning it off then turning it back on should fix it.
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,683
    edited June 8
    I think the point is that the protector range you see doesn't match up with what the range actually is. As for the lamp, it's not just a windows problem:

Well, the field for every protector emits from the bottom left corner, so I’d assume the spawn tele would be no different. As for the beaded lamp, try relogging. I’ve only seen that problem on Windows, so, as with everything else, turning it off then turning it back on should fix it.

And if you bothered to look at the screenshots besides being a mini-mod, you'd see what I meant.
    edited June 8

And if you bothered to look at the screenshots besides being a mini-mod, you'd see what I meant.
    You’re welcome for trying to help. Gosh, is every new player like this? I met someone ingame, and then they started swearing at me because I tried to help them find a crystal. I DID look at the screenshots, and I was stating that the problem hasn’t been seen on IOS before.

You’re welcome for trying to help. Gosh, is every new player like this? I met someone ingame, and then they started swearing at me because I tried to help them find a crystal. I DID look at the screenshots, and I was stating that the problem hasn’t been seen on IOS before.
    It's been on mobile nearly forever. But hard to notice since nobody really tries to mine the spawn points.

It's been on mobile nearly forever. But hard to notice since nobody really tries to mine the spawn points.
    I’m talking about the lamp. The tele problem has already been reported.
  • Me_Crown_KingMe_Crown_King Member Posts: 872

I’m talking about the lamp. The tele problem has already been reported.
    The lamp also has problem on mobile ( or any ios device) and you can see it clearly if you do /mood commandimage
    67A1B340-38C0-49B4-B75D-2EE4873F83E9.jpeg
    1651 x 1238 - 448K
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WMember, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 5,034
    @Me_Crown_King i always forget mood lighting is a thing on apple devices. That really shows the bug well