Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Who are your best friends in Deepworld?

2»

Comments

• DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersMember Posts: 651
    ipads said:

in alphabetical order

@Cpt_FluffyBottom
    @Debator
    @Dracul
    @Everywhen
    @Gabster
    @KaitB
    @Maverick
    @p1nkbr0
    @tjergoz
    u guys know I luv u

Special mention to @Monsieur_Jack because even though we don't speak often, whenever we do, I am always received with so much love and kindness! Truly a kind person

aw wuv u too bby
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywhereMember Posts: 4,040

Wow, I barely remember this thread... this must have been back when I was undercover.
    Smokey said:

I just checked - I've still got an Owl Butterfly from that very day pinned firmly to the wall of my Vault in Smokey Peninsula! It shall remain there forever more :D It's awesome to see that you remember still! I remember that day, though I don't recall your username from back then :( Remind me? It's on the tip of my tongue but I can't quite remember. I like the (probably not so new now) name by the way, @_Brainstorm_ .

I don’t know, RedMan, Mega_Mewthree, XMEWTHREEX, press F for more usernames?
  • AlphastormAlphastorm A higher plane of existence.Member Posts: 533
    edited August 25
    Is it at all a shame I'm finding it difficult to salvage any names for "best friend"? I'm acquainted with a bunch 'o people but...