Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hunter head and new head

2»

Comments

• AMENAZZYAMENAZZY Posts: 62Member

AMENAZZY said:

Hmm -_- I got 1.4k onyx how’s that broken ? Plus the tons of items I got, and we don’t know if hunter is common yet to said it’s 5 onyx so pls go away

If this is true, I think it's important it's investagated @mikelaurence

It would be impossible to get 1.4K onyx within the space of 2 months legitimately when taking into consideration how many new worlds generate, it's spawn rate etc. Especially considering the recent issue with duplicating items, this seems too suspicious to ignore.
    Not if u get them from tons of players smart one and maybe 2 months ago I didn’t show anything, Laurence is free to check it ;)
  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 266Member
    AMENAZZY said:

Simplin said:

Does anyone else here speak AMENAZZY? I am having trouble understanding this crap.

The haters always will talk ;)
    LOL you guys are just mad cause your not the kings of deepworld anymore. @AMENAZZY you will get banned if you keep talking crap about the devs.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 356Member

Wait.. The mammoth head spawns as a common head ?

I need answers pls
    edited August 2018
    Fishbot said:

AMENAZZY said:

Simplin said:

Does anyone else here speak AMENAZZY? I am having trouble understanding this crap.

Fishbot I got freedom of speech (: amendment rights =D>

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 333Member

Wait.. The mammoth head spawns as a common head ?

I need answers pls
    No one knows yet
  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Posts: 684Member
    Is it worth complaining when you’ve got like 1.4k onyx in your inventory? And if somehow this new mammoth head is rarer than the hunter now... then just get the new head instead.
  • SimplinSimplin Posts: 79Member
    Found a Mammoth Head in an arctic world just now. I have no idea if it will turn out to be rare or not. It is at Sales if you want a look.
    Simplin said:

Found a Mammoth Head in an arctic world just now. I have no idea if it will turn out to be rare or not. It is at Sales if you want a look.

I will and it’s not rare 3 other ppl found it
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,884Member
    Awesome! Wait... what if someone put the mammoth head over the mammoth fossil?
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,065Member

Awesome! Wait... what if someone put the mammoth head over the mammoth fossil?

You get a really badly shaved mammoth
  • MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HousePosts: 288Member

So am I to understand that your problem simply boils down to, 'how dare items lose the inflated values they've had?'

I at least agree with what you say about the hunter head. It's a little slap in the face that I found one naturally and, thanks to duplicators and the like, the price came crashing down. At least I have a hunter head. Not all players can say that still.

Then you're going off about instruments and other items losing value just because they're finally incorporated in the game as they should have been two+ years ago. I'm sorry, but they're decorations for making builds fun, not trophies to show off wealth. They should never have ended up being worth 4+ onyx a piece, and now that issue is finally being dealt with.

I can't say anything on the behalf of people who spend their entire in-game time trading, because I was never one of them. I find my own items and build with them. I occasionally trade to help others out, but it's not about profit at all because what's the point in being ridiculously wealthy in deepworld? There doesn't seem to be one.

At the end of the day, you're still one of the more wealth members of deepworld if you have the 1.4k onyx you keep talking about. Props to you!

Nailed it @ChatotTheParrot :D

So am I to understand that your problem simply boils down to, 'how dare items lose the inflated values they've had?'

I at least agree with what you say about the hunter head. It's a little slap in the face that I found one naturally and, thanks to duplicators and the like, the price came crashing down. At least I have a hunter head. Not all players can say that still.

Then you're going off about instruments and other items losing value just because they're finally incorporated in the game as they should have been two+ years ago. I'm sorry, but they're decorations for making builds fun, not trophies to show off wealth. They should never have ended up being worth 4+ onyx a piece, and now that issue is finally being dealt with.

I can't say anything on the behalf of people who spend their entire in-game time trading, because I was never one of them. I find my own items and build with them. I occasionally trade to help others out, but it's not about profit at all because what's the point in being ridiculously wealthy in deepworld? There doesn't seem to be one.

At the end of the day, you're still one of the more wealth members of deepworld if you have the 1.4k onyx you keep talking about. Props to you!

Unless it IS cheated onyx :eyebrow:
    edited September 2018
    Multarix said:

I have come into this thread to point out the obvious and maybe not so obvious.

If you're worried about the price of your precious hunter head... bare in mind in an MMO, an item is only ever worth what people are willing to pay for it. By trading selling or buying items, you are taking part in full awareness that the item in question has no fixed value and could be changed in the future.

This means to me.. if you bought 60 hunter heads you must really like how they look. Instead of moving on with your life and accepting your losses as they stand, you instead come to the forum to complain and insult the developers, who openly asked the community about how to treat "rare" items, to which they responded more or less with "rares are okay but what if I want to build with them..?".

On top of that, you claim to have 1400 onyx, which for some reason you think is a valid reason to complain about... what exactly?

Item prices are falling? Which means you can get more bang for your buck when trading in onyx?

Moral of the story here is that you're lucky mike didn't reverse the situation, make hunter head so rare it has an equivalent value of several million onyx meaning you'd never get a buyer... or something like that. "Rich" means very little in a game with no set currency. I could consider a player with more friends than you to be rich.

This is fun
    :)) do u ever play the game? Prob an hour a week or maybe not, I don’t get the point of this ppl who asking for items to build and their don’t get online in the game to build, u just come to the forums read and said u like building when u don’t play the game, this is nasty :(|) btw I got tons of friends but more haters I can’t blame them [-X
    edited September 2018
    :))
    edited September 2018
    AMENAZZY said:

Multarix said:

If you're worried about the price of your precious hunter head... bare in mind in an MMO, an item is only ever worth what people are willing to pay for it. By trading selling or buying items, you are taking part in full awareness that the item in question has no fixed value and could be changed in the future.

This means to me.. if you bought 60 hunter heads you must really like how they look. Instead of moving on with your life and accepting your losses as they stand, you instead come to the forum to complain and insult the developers, who openly asked the community about how to treat "rare" items, to which they responded more or less with "rares are okay but what if I want to build with them..?".

On top of that, you claim to have 1400 onyx, which for some reason you think is a valid reason to complain about... what exactly?

Item prices are falling? Which means you can get more bang for your buck when trading in onyx?

Moral of the story here is that you're lucky mike didn't reverse the situation, make hunter head so rare it has an equivalent value of several million onyx meaning you'd never get a buyer... or something like that. "Rich" means very little in a game with no set currency. I could consider a player with more friends than you to be rich.

This is fun
    :)) do u ever play the game? Prob an hour a week or maybe not, I don’t get the point of this ppl who asking for items to build and their don’t get online in the game to build, u just come to the forums read and said u like building when u don’t play the game, this is nasty :(|) btw I got tons of friends but more haters I can’t blame them [-X
    AMENAZZY said:

:))

You got them there, Multi. They were so mad that they double posted!

Anyways, ladies, stop fighting.
    Multarix said:

AMENAZZY said:

Multarix said:

This is fun
    I don't need to play the game to understand what the community is asking for, the current game balance and the absurd prices of some items.

I'll have you know when I did play the game I was was quite good at trading and collecting things. I was also a fairly decent engineer as well as dungeon raider... well actually to put it simply, I did basically everything the game has to offer.

And even back then the thought of getting a notch and finally getting my first notch, I was amazed but underwhelmed with the item. I literally bought it so I could display it. Players want to be able to decorate with these items, the game has more to offer than trying to inflate your ego by pretending you're important just because you managed to get your hands on some onyx.

As for friends... well I don't seem to see any of your friends siding with you on this one.

No, you are literally complaining over spilt milk at this point... especially given there was a recent item duplication exploit, I'm willing to bet a vast majority of your "precious onyx" is not legitimate...
    Oof if u don’t play stop talking (: I’m not saying Im important xD ur the one who thinks that’s important I just said I got 1.4k onyx bc someone said I’m broke if u didn’t read that and like I said if u don’t play keep your mouth closed, cuz u don’t know nothing about ofc u know about the items balance bc everyone is taking about it but not bc u play the game so, get out of my way

\:D/
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    edited September 2018
    I'll getout of your way when you stop acting like a 3 year old child.
    Multarix said:

Okey

:[email protected]

AMENAZZY said:

Multarix said:

Okey

plz ban
    Lol I’m just answering comments

:bz
    edited September 2018
    AMENAZZY said:

AMENAZZY said:

Multarix said:

Okey

plz ban
    Lol I’m just answering comments

:bz
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    This has gone on long enough. If @mikelaurence feels the need to look into this claim, then he will. Stop acting like a bunch of insufferable children.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I've deleted the last two obnoxious comments and I'm closing this for now. Those invested in last-word-itis can do it on another forum.
This discussion has been closed.