Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

NEW GLITCH FOUND (minor)

Vorobets13Vorobets13 Fav account is Vorobets15Member Posts: 161
edited August 29 in General
I have found the new template connector horizontal item extremely glitchy. For one sometimes it gets placed on top of other item in inventory and just stays on top of it. Another thing that happens is when you take away items in opulence section before the connector it just stays in it previous spot forever. Perhaps this needs to be fixed. It is a minor issue so I don't expect it to be fixed soon.(Pictures Below) Notice how in picture one the connector is merging with the telescope. In picture two notice how the door is left all the way at the bottom when I take away previous items.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,581
    I’m sure it’ll be fixed when the item is removed from everyone’s inventories ;)
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 146

I’m sure it’ll be fixed when the item is removed from everyone’s inventories ;)

Nuuuu I’ve been collecting em xD
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 643
    I have about 20 of them WHICH TOOK A LONG DARN TIME TO GET
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Hiding from the supernova in spaceMember Posts: 208
    Hehe I got 107
  • SirentistSirentist Member, Moderator, Arbiter Posts: 8,793
    I have a hotbar just for weird glitchy items but I'm worried if I switch to it in order to put the horizontal thingees there, they'll go into my regular inventory and I won't be able to get them back out. Can you move them in and out of inventory to hotbar?
    Sirentist said:

I have a hotbar just for weird glitchy items but I'm worried if I switch to it in order to put the horizontal thingees there, they'll go into my regular inventory and I won't be able to get them back out. Can you move them in and out of inventory to hotbar?

Yes. They’re just like normal items, but accidentally released.
  • Vorobets13Vorobets13 Fav account is Vorobets15Member Posts: 161

Sirentist said:

If this is an accidental release then these will be worth a fortune in the future though i doubt it.
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,313
    Sirentist said:

We used to store inventory & hotbar separately, but now the hotbar just holds "references" to your inventory. So you can't mess up your inventory by switching up your hotbar.

Sirentist said:

We used to store inventory & hotbar separately, but now the hotbar just holds "references" to your inventory. So you can't mess up your inventory by switching up your hotbar.

So is it something that needs to be fixed?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,313

Sirentist said:

The template items will disappear, they aren't supposed to be released yet.

Sirentist said:

Yet? Will there be a new dungeon competition where we make parts of dungeons that, if we win, will be put together randomly to form a dungeon?

Sirentist said:

Perhaps you can change the item into some kind of rare decor and rename it?Some people payed onyx for them and others collected. Possibly change it into an orange or yellow chair? Growtopia developers change the glitched items into some simple decor block. Idk just an idea haha.
    edited August 29
    Replace it with the "door"
    door.png
    364 x 624 - 20K

Mike should just change the color of an existing piece of furniture so he doesn't have to make a new item.

Mike should just change the color of an existing piece of furniture so he doesn't have to make a new item.
    A color change is a texture change, and the door item I’m requesting is also a texture change.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,667
    edited August 31
    Don't miss the race today at 12pm EST - in 2h45m!
    Detech said:

Where when and how

Detech said:

Where when and how

Kinda late

Sirentist said:

I changed hotbars and now I can't find the horizontal thingees. Five seconds ago they were in my hotbar, but now when I look in the opulence section, they're not there. Could they be somewhere else? Did they disappear into the ether? I KNEW I should've given them to an alt while I shuffled my hotbars around.
    Sirentist said:

Sirentist said:

I changed hotbars and now I can't find the horizontal thingees. Five seconds ago they were in my hotbar, but now when I look in the opulence section, they're not there. Could they be somewhere else? Did they disappear into the ether? I KNEW I should've given them to an alt while I shuffled my hotbars around.
    Hmm... check in the opulence section of your inventory. They can often be found merging with your other items. If they’re not there, then Mike removed all of them from every inventory, and I may be the new richest player (after handing out the ones I stored for other players).
    As I said, when I look in the opulence section, they're not there. I checked to see if they were merging or overlapping (I did read the original post of this thread, lol). I'll check later using my iPad -- maybe they're only visible on certain devices.
    edited September 4
    Sirentist said:

As I said, when I look in the opulence section, they're not there. I checked to see if they were merging or overlapping (I did read the original post of this thread, lol). I'll check later using my iPad -- maybe they're only visible on certain devices.

Whoops... guess I skimmed over that part. I learned a while ago that they’re only visible on IOS devices (not including Android), so you probably do still have them.

EDIT: I didn’t know you were talking about pc, otherwise this would’ve been my first answer.