Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Do you think Times should be a market?

TescosTescos SawConMember Posts: 99
I think it was a bit drastic to make times not a market so, Just making this to see your opinions too.

Do you think Times should be a market? 48 votes

Yes
54%
buddermanhugegnomeWhiteadderTheSeraphLittyKittyCleoAdkins007FreshXAlphastormvmh20Monsieur_JackDeathoniumTealHyenaderpdeeChickenX_Onyx_XBrainGamerAldeysOnyxminerRhinoClawFishbotIvory 26 votes
No
45%
p1nkbr0EverywhenItzDenniszAquaPhynnMisterMondaySimplinvin_ventureTheBlindEyeBastian7JusticeGamingDominus_MortisElectroxLilyabcXavier789WhatsHisHeadIronManArchermofc1991_Brainstorm_DetechGiovani1312 22 votes

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,669
    No
    Mike wants to see player markets rise up. It’s great that it’s no longer a market.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresMember Posts: 705
    Yes
    Player owned markets are often owned by some sketchy people. I don’t like to be a patron there.
  • mrjacketmrjacket Member Posts: 261
    Yes
    how about You placed you rare On World Some one did public off
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaMember Posts: 870
    Yes
    I doubt we’ll see the return of it, RIP Times Square.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Member Posts: 678
    No
    It’s great as a market however it’s not lol
    Yes
    Aldeys said:

Now our only popular market is Trade Tower which is basicaly a bling-bling awful area for personal exihibit of notches. Lol.

How about if Him did public off to World And You will lose Your Rare
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Member Posts: 149
    No
    I would say either sponsor certain player created markets or make a brand new dev owned market/hub world.
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Member Posts: 54
    Yes
    Aldeys said:

Now our only popular market is Trade Tower which is basicaly a bling-bling awful area for personal exihibit of notches. Lol.

Of all the amazing worlds - which people have spent hours building, designing, and putting actual thought into - why is Trade Tower of all worlds the popular market? I wish markets like @AMWhy 's Rock Candy and @Sirentist 's No Fuss Trading had taken off. I think if they had, the whole trading experience would be a lot smoother than the crowded mess we have now.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorMember Posts: 87
    Yes
    vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

True, I wish the owner would actually make the spawn look nice instead of showing off.
    What so like, they can't um, S P A M R A R E S?
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Member Posts: 1,229
    vmh20 said:

Aldeys said:

True, I wish the owner would actually make the spawn look nice instead of showing off.
    Except, whenever someone does that, the market doesn't really take off. If that's truly what the majority of the community wants, then as Crystal King said, both No Fuss Trading and Rock Candy are user friendly and aesthetically pleasing, so we could put an honest effort to direct the market crowd to one of those. I think their owners would be more than happy to maintain their world if activity spikes there.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Yes

Mike wants to see player markets rise up. It’s great that it’s no longer a market.

Players rose up when market worlds were introduced. How do you think players gained fame?
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahMember, Arbiter Posts: 5,084
    No
    FreshX said:

Players rose up when market worlds were introduced. How do you think players gained fame?
    I'm sorry, but what? What does this have to do with literally anything? You want a low-effort, easy peasy, d-bag way of rising the ranks in superfluous, meaningless, shallow popularity contests instead of trying to be a better person/player and work for it instead??? Is what this is about?
    edited September 13
    Yes
    oof
    50%
    50%

help...
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Member Posts: 1,378
    Yes
    p1nkbr0 said:

FreshX said:

I'm sorry, but what? What does this have to do with literally anything? You want a low-effort, easy peasy, d-bag way of rising the ranks in superfluous, meaningless, shallow popularity contests instead of trying to be a better person/player and work for it instead??? Is what this is about?
    I realized what I said, my bad. I thought he meant just players.

I think it would be nice to see other worlds rise up, however Times was still an excellent market. It should still be open.
  • AldeysAldeys Member Posts: 36
    Yes

Aldeys said:

Of all the amazing worlds - which people have spent hours building, designing, and putting actual thought into - why is Trade Tower of all worlds the popular market? I wish markets like @AMWhy 's Rock Candy and @Sirentist 's No Fuss Trading had taken off. I think if they had, the whole trading experience would be a lot smoother than the crowded mess we have now.
    You right, but I was a bit hard about AMENAZY’s World, some pieces of his spawn area are well-made (see picture) and he even put some teleporters to quick-access people’s creations, but sadly there is also a lot of useless exhibit.
    D8033697-A07F-4D64-907E-CD1E95D74860.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,110
    There is nothing stopping anyone from creating their own market world and trying to make it better designed.
    No
    Maybe market converters should be priced a little lower until more people join the game. I’ve always wanted to make a market, but 2000 crowns is a bit excessive.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 275
    No
    Omg votes are 50/50%
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesMember Posts: 3,110
    Aldeys said:

Multarix said:

There is nothing stopping anyone from creating their own market world and trying to make it better designed.

Nothing more than 35$ you mean.
    You can always try the millions of ads path. Personally I couldn't care less.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaMember Posts: 1,745
    No
    Market converters get sold for 3 onyx on avarage.
    No
    Detech said:

Market converters get sold for 3 onyx on avarage.

I don't have that kind of money!
  • Dominus_MortisDominus_Mortis I am being super super super super super super super super super SUUUUPER good. Mmkay? Kay.Member Posts: 947
    No
    I think there should only be one official market for those not interested in placing their items in player owned markets.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Working on gamesMember Posts: 1,011
    No

I think there should only be one official market for those not interested in placing their items in player owned markets.

North Market exists, people just forgot it existed though once the game died for a bit and Times became the only thing anyone knew