Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Lag Machine

MysticalSoulsMysticalSouls Member Posts: 9
In a market owned by RogueAngel called Trade City, a lag machine has been built. The protector for the lag machine is owned by .Mattis. but he was instructed to build it by a player called Regina who is also known for her toxicness. I would like this lag machine removed please mike. 😊

Comments

• gazzzgazzz Member Posts: 22
    Yeah thats a lag machine
  • MysticalSoulsMysticalSouls Member Posts: 9
    gazzz said:

Yeah thats a lag machine

Yea and its damn annoying, worlds ruined because of it. Not the first time shes built one either game would be better without people like her in it but what can you do aha
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    I vote for them both to be, uh, whatever the punishment is!

I vote for them both to be, uh, whatever the punishment is!

Yeah i hope theyre punished for there actions too

Removed.

Thank you 😊
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Member Posts: 277
    I thought the exploders lag machines were fixed ???!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityMember, Administrator Posts: 5,343

I thought the exploders lag machines were fixed ???!

“Improved”. There’s no such thing as “fixing” performance in a sandbox game, unfortunately. That’s the price we pay for variety and player choice ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 256
    @mikelaurence will you be able to remove a teleporter that isn’t mine in my world? My cousin who used to play the game placed a tele and he quit and forgot about his access, it would be very helpful for me if you could help me with this. thank you in advance

@mikelaurence will you be able to remove a teleporter that isn’t mine in my world? My cousin who used to play the game placed a tele and he quit and forgot about his access, it would be very helpful for me if you could help me with this. thank you in advance

What was ur cousins user?
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGroveMember Posts: 256
    @gazzz he was ARCANTITAN, all caps
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSMember Posts: 2,682
    I am afraid this is not the discussion for that.
    @ArcanGrave dunno him