Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the daily numbers of players on Deepworld (Also my discord if anyone wants to reach out)

_N_S_F_W__N_S_F_W_ Posts: 1Member
edited December 2018 in Questions
It was late, but I didn't see many people on, does anyone have a graph of some sorts to show the constant drop (or rise) of players?
Also my ingame name is Crit.
I knew a few people ingame, and I can't remember em' all. One in particular is Ellie... (with three dots, not 0.)
If anyone knew me ingame here's my discord:
@Mr. Communist Supporter#0219
My steam is Luglige if you wanna reach out that way, just comment on my profile before hand.
I've been known as many titles (one being _N_S_F_W_ and Chronic. off the back of my head.)

Cheers!

Comments

• Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
    Well when I've been logging on the amount I've usually seen was 25, there was alot more the other day. Pretty much about 40-45
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,140Member
    edited December 2018
    I very often see new players in London, Orkney and Dungeness. There are new players who join and go through the deepworld quests every day. I often join worlds and see 10+ people with names I do not recognize.

There are alot more people who play than we think. If a person plays an hour on avarage, there must be at least 240 people a day in the game for us to see 8-12 people in the game. That being said, I often see 15-60 people in different worlds when I join during different time of day. I would guess that including new players, casual players and core players, there are 500+ players who join each day.

P.S. that kind of graph is for developers. I don't think this kind of information is good to share with players.