Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Update 2019.1: "Aviato"

Comments

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,124Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited February 14
    People need to stop complaining about Sirentist for not being in active worlds.
    If I was harassed and verbally abused every time I entered a public world, I would avoid them too.
    I strongly believe Sirentist is one of the best possible choices for the role.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,873Member
    As it seems I most likely won’t be an official moderator any time soon, I shall work behind the scenes and assist the Chosen Ones.
    DA2BA71F-426C-4805-9EA7-993FF1608DBC.jpeg
    770 x 275 - 296K
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member
    Mike should probably just choose the moderators, there’s no reason to vote on them. Mike probably knows who’s trustworthy and been here he longest, same as forum moderators
  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 265Member
    edited February 14
    Sirentist said:

Tescos said:

But, Sirentist is almost never in public worlds so whats the point?

The reason I'm not in public worlds is because they're so toxic. And for some reason, certain people seem to suddenly act extra-toxic if I appear.
    At least it wasn't as toxic as it was 2 years ago, people used to say you were a creature. :-(

Sirentist is the one

and AMwhy

idk about AMwhy. I think maybe he should try to become a moderator on the forums first because he has never been in authority. He is generally trustworthy though. I think it is open to debate, but I think Sirentist, Everywhen, and AMwhy are the most favored potential admins.
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 133Member
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 332Member
    Can we please get the Onyx Target Tele added soon!?
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 349Member

Im a good choice,

i will track every person on dw, while laying on my bed drinking juice

• AtmosphereAtmosphere Posts: 2Member
    edited February 16

i used to be brynlyn then i quit due to rude people, yeah i was underage playing but still don’t have to be so rude about it and i genuinely felt like that was the darkest point of my life even now, years later. basically what i’m tryna say is, choose good people please and let trusted players vote

• Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    I understand about moderators being needed but I was hoping this update would have had some new content for the game. Sorry if I sound petty.
    Bastian7 said:

I understand about moderators being needed but I was hoping this update would have had some new content for the game. Sorry if I sound petty.

Your right, the game needs an update bad!
    edited February 17
    Can we get a tab that shows us all the worlds that have our protected items in em!? I just lost a blue tele and I'm super pissed.
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 141Member

Yep this is needed, ive lost multiple blue teles because of it, especially after the update for teleporter tab on the top right of the screen which you don’t have to respawn to use the teleporter tab.

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 271Member
    Nulgath27 said:

Yep this is needed, ive lost multiple blue teles because of it, especially after the update for teleporter tab on the top right of the screen which you don’t have to respawn to use the teleporter tab.

Ive lost 10s of blue teles lmaoo
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    A new item is born. Blue tele dowsing rod.
    edited February 18

If you just ban every one of them .. dw will just lose more players and slowly die even more

It is what it is

Mike needs another developer that is willing to work on the game even more

• PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 133Member

There is truth in that statement fellow NOB, but I believe if they were banned in the first place, the economy wouldn’t be in such shambles it is in right now, which is itself killing the game. Pretty much it’s pick your poison.

We need mods asap!
    Been more than a few days!! wheres the update!

We need another developer with more free time!

• EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,124Member, Moderator, Arbiter

I kinda actually offered to do that a while back, quit my Everywhen account and just work to help write code that needed coding.

Lot less free time now, but my offer still stands.
    Everywhen said:

I kinda actually offered to do that a while back, quit my Everywhen account and just work to help write code that needed coding.

Lot less free time now, but my offer still stands.
    @mikelaurence you have to take this offer!
    Probably not, but no harm in offering :)

at this pace , deepworld future and now will stay be looking dark

and I don’t want it to be that way

Ik you reading this and feeling the same way

edited February 22
    Deepworld is in need of some SERIOUS help! players quitting left and right because "The game is boring now"
    khalef said:

deepworld not working I dont know why

But if i use VPN its work HELP ME PLS

and vpn wifi is bad Help me

Im In UAE

try a hard restart with your device? press and hold the power button/home button on iPhone
    edited February 22
    khalef said:

how many time??

and the game not working in android and ios

I don't know, you may just have bad WIFI. Try a hard restart, if that doesn't work then I don't know
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    khalef said:

not wifi bad but i think i got ID Ban maybe?

or proxy wifi

I NEED HELP

If you were IP banned, then you've kinda locked yourself into using some sort of IP blocker and you're stuck with that.

You can try sending an email to [email protected] -- rumor has it that there have been one or two VERY RARE instances of people having an IP ban taken off.

So it's a long shot but they're the only ones who can help you. No one on the forum can reinstate an IP-banned account.

Make sure to use the email that you created the account with. Explain what you originally did to get banned, when it happened, and how you've changed since then in ways that mean your IP ban should be lifted. The idea is to own up to the bad behavior, take responsibility for it, apologize, and reassure them that you won't engage in the behavior again. Be polite and respectful, and be patient.

(If reading the above advice makes you feel angry and resentful, then you're probably not a good candidate for having an IP ban removed.)