Hello fellow deepworldarians! Welcome to the first Deepworld's best "Landmark" competition!
Builders can make an entry in their own world (or any world). An existing structure is a valid entry IF it has not ever been entered into any competition. We are looking for a grand structure that fits the theme of deepworld. It can be a real, or imaginary landmark!
Due to multiple request during my first competition, we are making two separate levels of the competition: "EXPERT" and "NOVICE". Please check prizes and consider carefully which level you would like to join, because you can only join one! Please note that entries in the "NOVICE" level will be checked carefully and if judges determine that the entry in the "NOVICE" level was built by a "known" builder, or his alt, it will be moved to the "EXPERT" level or even disqualified.
Since there is no ONE world where the competition will take place, I will be posting information regarding the competition in my world: "WISDOM FALLS" - You are welcome to visit any time to check on prizes and competition progress.
The idea of the competition is to promote building of own worlds. Think of your structure as your spawn/centerpiece that will attract deepworldarians for years to come after the competition.
Since this is something new, please read the rules carefully:
1. Entry must be built in a Public world, so that judges and spectators could enter it and see the entry. Do not hide your entry. Do not post an entry in a crowded world.
2. Entry can be an existing build, or a new build.
3. Size - 2 large pros - if the structure is a little bigger, it is fine, you can use extra small and mini pros. BUT the structure can be any size!
4. Builder MUST use protectors to cover his entry, so that we know it is his. Protector must be accessible.
5. To enter the competition YOU (or someone for you) MUST make a post/comment in the competition thread with the following:
a) specify which competition you are joining (Example: "EXPERT" or "NOVICE")
b) name of the builder (example: "Chewbacca.")
c) location of the structure (example: "Chewbacca Land: 112 west, 45 above")
d) name of the structure (example: "Grand Statue of Wookey Goddess")
e) story behind the structure (OPTIONAL. Keep it short. No essays!)
6. Builder MUST place a spawn teleport next to the entry, so that when entering the world judges do not have to look for the entry. If the entry is not in your own world, please place a blue teleport next to the entry and make it clear where it is.
1. What are we building?
Our theme is DEEPWORLD. It can be anything, but how well it is related to deepworld will effect your mark.
2. Each entry will be screenshotted and posted in this thread. Think of how it will look from far as well when your building.
3. detail is important! once you make the entry, go over it and see if anything could be added or changed.
JUDGES: Posted in "Wisdom Falls"
PRIZES: Posted in "Wisdom Falls"
COMPETITION ENDS: April 1st, 2019
P.S. By no means use the build in the image as an example of what your build should resemble! I just used my build, since I can't enter, so it cannot be in the comp.