Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Patcher exposing video

Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 141Member

Hi all, i have a video of a guy called real_llmmzz, who has been recognised as a patcher. Ive nvr really cared of what ppl said until i experienced myself. It might not been so obvious because before i started rec , he flew passed me while i was stomp mining, some say he’s using dig bomb but i have no idea until now. As i can’t post video on forum due to some reason , i would like to hear from you and judge if this is patching.

I hope its not taken down because if from my dw ig page, not trying to promote my ig, just want let the people see what they are dealing with.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt593pBnvLu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s9h3m7zi8nik

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,277Member, Arbiter
    I've watched the video. Sadly it is inconclusive as it could just be lag.

However, I have some screenshots to post from the same world... Also regarding real_llmmzz.

First, I noticed the map looked odd. Bottom left corner... how was that explored. I relogged first to update it but it was the same.

So who is online that could have done this? Here is the list of players.

I then used a porta tele to find out who was mining. I watched the map and when it updated, I could see the latest part to become explored. I porta-tele'd there and saw real_llmmzz.

Just for clarity here is the map after using the porta tele.

Now you can't spawn or teleport to an unexplored area. So how was this possible? Mihir claims you can be glitched to an unexplored part. I don't believe this. Any other suggestions besides another patching incident?
    IMG_1711.PNG
    2208 x 1242 - 4M
    IMG_1712.PNG
    2208 x 1242 - 3M
    IMG_1713.PNG
    2208 x 1242 - 5M
    IMG_1714.PNG
    2208 x 1242 - 3M
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 141Member

Hmm good point, but compared to other games, when you lag in deepworld dont you keep restarting and be at the main lobby? Just a thought cos im clearing not lagging

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 269Member
    You
    AMWhy said:

I've watched the video. Sadly it is inconclusive as it could just be lag.

However, I have some screenshots to post from the same world... Also regarding real_llmmzz.

First, I noticed the map looked odd. Bottom left corner... how was that explored. I relogged first to update it but it was the same.

So who is online that could have done this? Here is the list of players.

I then used a porta tele to find out who was mining. I watched the map and when it updated, I could see the latest part to become explored. I porta-tele'd there and saw real_llmmzz.

Just for clarity here is the map after using the porta tele.

Now you can't spawn or teleport to an unexplored area. So how was this possible? Mihir claims you can be glitched to an unexplored part. I don't believe this. Any other suggestions besides another patching incident?

You can be glitched into unexplored areas, its happened to me a lot but not more than once a world
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 777Member

Yes you can be glitched to spawning anywhere in the world besides the spawn tele

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,137Member
    Looking back at how races went in Race City, movement speed also depends alot on what device/platform you play on.

I can agree with that, Older device tend to be laggier and unstable. But what about going thru earth dirt, just not recorded cos it happened before i record it

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,137Member
    Nulgath27 said:

I can agree with that, Older device tend to be laggier and unstable. But what about going thru earth dirt, just not recorded cos it happened before i record it

With max agility on some devices when I go down through dirt I feel like I am falling.
    On others when I go sideways I go as fast as you did. That part didn't surprise me.

If there is any cheating, I cannot see it on the video.
    I had an issue with this during races. At first I thought alot of people were cheating, but then I realized it was the way the game plays on different devices/platforms. Not very fair, but it makes sense. Now that I play on PC and Android, I understand why diamonds don't light up on PC. Even though I can see so much more when I play on PC, I can't spot plat or diamonds at all... Game like this is very hard to balance.

But there is definitely cheating going on. This is nothing like when I had a player fly through the map and 10x10 blocks would disappear around him :) I am glad that got patched up. People were furious when that was going on.
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 132Member

Yes, I also had once been glitched into spawning in a cave in a quarry world once, but that was quite some time ago. Also Llmmzz is a legitimate player, they just play on PC with shovel and may just seem a bit too fast, but I assure you: They are not using any sort of patches whatsoever, just legal exploits.

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,871Member
    edited February 16
    PatrickR said:

Yes, I also had once been glitched into spawning in a cave in a quarry world once, but that was quite some time ago. Also Llmmzz is a legitimate player, they just play on PC with shovel and may just seem a bit too fast, but I assure you: They are not using any sort of patches whatsoever, just legal exploits.

Oh, that’s alright then.
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    I’ve glitched in random places when first entering some worlds but they were all explored worlds never in a new world.

I see, what do you mean by legal exploits? What about going through dungeons when theres still protectors, is that “legal exploits”?

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I, too, am curious about the concept of "legal exploits." Inquiring minds want to know!

“Legal” exploits is what I consider to be exploits that don’t make the game broken (duping or patching) one example of such exploit it stomp mining, I believe you know about that one by now, another is using earth blocks to glitch through stuff and etc.

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 341Member
    PatrickR said:

“Legal” exploits is what I consider to be exploits that don’t make the game broken (duping or patching) one example of such exploit it stomp mining, I believe you know about that one by now, another is using earth blocks to glitch through stuff and etc.

Been stomp mining ever since I got exo boots on my account

Yes, i agree with the stomp mining, and i do know about the block/ to glitch through other blocks, but base on what i know because ive done it before, it take quite awhile to go through the block, but llmmzz did it in seconds, or maybe you would like to show me how?

edited February 17

Sorry for another link, but ive another video of another patcher ( or maybe “lagging”) mining earth blocks 5x faster than i do, Level 2 with fine pickaxe, Maybe someone could explain this?

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Btvx6Jjnm1s/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jcksxvkuoxh7

(Or to those who has no idea what’s patching^)

Anyone that can go through walls and mines quickly whilst having an unusual name is an obvious patcher.

• FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 265Member
    edited March 5
    ive seen a growing amount of patchers, but what is weird is that up until recently, nobody modded the game, how did they just all of a sudden start appearing
    Fishbot said:

ive seen a growing amount of patchers, but what is weird is that up until recently, nobody modded the game, how did they just all of a sudden start appearing

Because of flex, its an tweak from cydia people made patches and uploaded it for everyone to download
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member

It’s not just flex I know people that were getting way deeper than usuing Cydia apps

Yeah, but thats how 90% of people are doing it because of players uploading working patches for anyone to download

• DerpyDerpDerpyDerp BadDev#4290Posts: 40Member
    Nulgath27 said:

Hi all, i have a video of a guy called real_llmmzz, who has been recognised as a patcher. Ive nvr really cared of what ppl said until i experienced myself. It might not been so obvious because before i started rec , he flew passed me while i was stomp mining, some say he’s using dig bomb but i have no idea until now. As i can’t post video on forum due to some reason , i would like to hear from you and judge if this is patching.

I hope its not taken down because if from my dw ig page, not trying to promote my ig, just want let the people see what they are dealing with.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt593pBnvLu/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s9h3m7zi8nik

I find it okay how you're against all patchers and all, but if you are, is it really necessary to exploit them first?
    (For the people that don't know, he came to me and asked if i could look up his diamonds on his private world)
    Capture.PNG
    413 x 50 - 13K
    Tescos said:

Yeah, but thats how 90% of people are doing it because of players uploading working patches for anyone to download

And no, flex isn't the way to go anymore.

You were patching at a normal temperate world isnt it, and showed me what you could do, and instead you told me you could render the entire world in “20 seconds” to see the entire world loot etc. And i expose llmmzz is because he do it openly unlike other hidden patcher they do it “lowkey”.

Indeed, i said i could. On which you answered to “help in your private world”. And still, i’m on one of the videos.

edited March 10

And as a followup on the first post; teleporting is still possible, just a little bit harder.

First of all, you can’t teleport in this game legally. And what video are you trying to say

I’m not talking about “legal” teleports.

Okay so are you admitting you patch? or am I just dillusional