Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Science Crafting Issues?

cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member

Name says it all. Was trying to craft an onyx pocket watch at 109lvl, had all the proper materials and machines and blueprints, except I got a message saying that something went wrong. After that the game acts as if I'm nowhere near the lathes required to repair it, says that three working, steam powered lathes must be nearby.

I'm very clearly near the required machines so why am I getting this error message? I've got science level 8.

Comments

• Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    I have 13 science skill and still get issues sometimes. Any onyx gear is hard to craft because it’s a better item. Sometimes machines break down for 15 min, or brains spawn over you. Just odd things happen when u don’t succeed. Just try again. Be patient.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member

Yeah I didnt realize that when you fail the machine actually "breaks" for 5 min. Thats just wild. A day later though and I have my fancy new onyx pocket watch!

• FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 265Member
    cheese17 said:

Yeah I didnt realize that when you fail the machine actually "breaks" for 5 min. Thats just wild. A day later though and I have my fancy new onyx pocket watch!

yeah that happens cause sometimes it fails to make it and there is a smaller chance of it failing when you have higher science level