Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Chest O' Plentys / Free Loot Locations

BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
i have made an up to date spreadsheet on the locations of chest o' plentys!
while yes there are other discussions about this, i have all compiled the discussions into one, updated the information and even added video guides to them!

check it out here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/182J5x574UA60ETmk0DrynqPAJkzhJ-7rkklWPTet3X0/edit?usp=sharing

i do not intend on copy pasting the spreadsheet onto here, as i will no longer be able to update the locations because of the limited edit time for discussions. also because the mobile version of the forums stinks, and google spreadsheets support is better.

comment below if i missed any please

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 309Member
    edited February 18
    One is getting added in London, it has no loot yet as far as I know
  • BirdBird Posts: 3Member
    There’s another at Warehouse Hill [Competition] right next to spawn
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 313Member
    Lunar one, 1 sack at spawn and theres a chest above the spawn
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 313Member
    I believe stage 17 at race city has one too
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,001Member

Yep. I'm pretty sure it contains a normal sized steam jet.
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member

how do you get there though? the layout of the map is confusing for me
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,091Member
    edited February 18

Race City is quite simple.

When you spawn, you will drop down onto the 'Race City Transit Car'. The arena is right below, but if you don't want to explore, just click right under the Race City plaque and you will be transported to the start location.

Then you just follow the green arrows through LOOONG 15-20 minutes of the racetrack while being haunted by supernovas.

When you feel like your near the end, focus, because alot of people miss the chest'o'plenty near the finish and end up doing it all over. Maybe they do that unpurpose, because they love it so much. Because it's pretty hard to miss, unless your racing other people.

There is a chest'o'plenty in world: Dungeness

You spawn on a ship. If you go straight below the ship, you will find a cave. Swim inside and you will come across Chuuya's (@Redolant) monster fish with a shipwreck inside.

• BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
    alright thanks guys

but holy cow that course is long, i ended up quitting because i wasnt able to shovel a part and didnt feel like re doing it for a steam jet. well made though

It wasn't meant for the purpose of a chest'o'plenty, but dev's requirments were that the chest would not be easily available, so we placed it as a bonus for those who race. :)

• FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
    I never realized just how many there were. i thought there was like only 5