Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Private messages are goofing up!

JaguarSavesTheDayJaguarSavesTheDay Posts: 3Member
edited February 24 in Questions
So I received a pm and went to check it, and all I see is a blank screen! literally! So I ask around and It only shows my messages when I’m online. Anyone know how to fix this?

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    What do you mean by "online"? You do indeed need to be online in order to view your inbox, or to view anything on the internet, for that matter.
  • No it’s like I can only see the message when I receive it when I’m online
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited February 25
    I'm sorry, I still don't understand the problem. I'm moving this from the Applicants section to the Questions section so more people will see it. Maybe someone else can figure out what you're talking about :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,124Member, Moderator, Arbiter

Do you mean your in game private messages?

• RyanT_123RyanT_123 Posts: 9Member

I know exactly what you’re talking about i had the same issue, where you check your private messages and they wouldn’t be there, instead a blank screen. I had to delete the whole game, reinstall about 4 times before it fixed. Goodluck because it was annoying

• FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 265Member
    edited February 25
    He means that when he is in game, He can only see the messages if they are sent to him while he is on the game, if he is offline and he gets a message, it appears as a blank screen when he logs on and tries to see it.

This has never happened to me but it sounds like it is something to do with a glitch, because Iv'e been getting messages on the game that are not even supposed to get sent to me, I just sometimes get messages from people that I have never even spoke to. It is really weird.
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    This happens to me too every so often. Very strange.