Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

LANDMARK COMP

1246789

Comments

  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
    edited March 5
    OH my goodness i just remembered about my grand hotel! it is a giant hotel.

    either that or i can just enter my "A City"

    I'll have to decide.
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisPosts: 304Member

    I would definitely join if I wouldn’t have had quit. Great job guys! :D

  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member

    I would definitely join if I wouldn’t have had quit. Great job guys! :D

    You can enter an existing build ;)

    BTW Thank you @MihirGames for 30 onyx donation to the prize pool!!!
  • taylorvinestaylorvines Posts: 23Member
    Tescos said:

    Any chance you can screenshot mine when yourr free? Ive tried doing the combining photos thing but i couldnt figure it out lol

    By the way, use pc, turn off your GUI, and take screens with zoom, and then get a free software like GIMP or Paint.NET and move the images onto each other, crop it. Done.
  • taylorvinestaylorvines Posts: 23Member
    @Detech I would like a redo for my Entry #3
    Firstly I would like to say, I'm not the best builder, and the Ice Castle i built really didn't fit the Theme of Deepworld. So Im presenting Deepworlds first Steam Rocket to Mars, built by me (google.com) in lore (Deepworld Energy Co). The world was named after the original Launchsite of the First NASA Space shuttle to ever launch.

    Comp LVL: NOVICE
    Entry #3 (Redo)
    Builder: Google.com
    Deepworld Energy Co's Steam Rocket to Mars
    Location: Cape Canaveral (You will spawn next to the rocket)


    http://forums.deepworldgame.com/utility/thumbnail/61117/s3://uploads/FileUpload/69/404a42717b0b53bbcb0bd81c01f688.png
    Entry#3.png
    1031 x 1692 - 1M
  • taylorvinestaylorvines Posts: 23Member
    ALSO @detech if you ever need help making screenshots, Im pretty good at them :)
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member

    Awesome! Thanks! Near the end we will need alot of screens!!!

    I'll remove your other entry and replace it with this one!

  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 304Member
    Moving entry to underground and making it way bigger
  • taylorvinestaylorvines Posts: 23Member
    Thanks Detech :) just Ping me or ask ingame and ill help out :D
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member

    Moving entry to underground and making it way bigger

    Just make sure you finish it. :))
  • ZetaroEmperrorZetaroEmperror Thailand Bangkok Sapanmai Posts: 1,087Member
    edited March 11
    Comp LVL: NOVICE
    Builder: ZetaroEmperror
    “Kind Of Space”
    Location: Design HQ: 653 west, 142m above
    (It’s presenting about my imagine space)
    Post edited by ZetaroEmperror on
    1247FCBF-2D91-4EA3-8807-9C1974E1EF8C.jpeg
    940 x 728 - 870K
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member
    Ryan_123 donated 2 notches and an ice carriage!
  • racerdogracerdog Posts: 170Member
    edited March 13
    Type: EXPERT
    Builder: racerdog
    Location: Venus, world center
    Name: The Great Temple of Une
    Story:
    The Une Pipe has been ignored as a humble steam conduit and an unwanted painting. We have been so wrong. The Great Temple of Une has been discovered on Venus. Come see the pipe in its true exalted nature and pay homage to the glory of UNE. CAUTION: If you have ever uttered a disparaging word upon finding an Une Pipe Painting, the guardian will sense unworthiness and unleash an army of automata to dispose of your foul presence.
    Post edited by racerdog on
    TempleofUne_racerdog.jpg
    4787 x 6652 - 19M
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,800Member
    racerdog said:

    Type: EXPERT
    Builder: racerdog
    Location: Venus, world center
    Name: The Great Temple of Une
    Story:
    The Une Pipe has been ignored as a humble steam conduit and an unwanted painting. We have been so wrong. The Great Temple of Une has been discovered on Venus. Come see the pipe in its true exalted nature and pay homage to the glory of UNE. CAUTION: If you have ever uttered a disparaging word upon finding an Une Pipe Painting, the guardian will sense unworthiness and unleash an army of automata to dispose of your foul presence.

    Whathe... huh... WAHAAAA
    941DA9EA-4189-44D1-8623-96BD3A841306.jpeg
    250 x 317 - 60K
  • RyanT_123RyanT_123 Posts: 8Member

    EXPERT level!

    Name of builder: Ryan_123

    Location: mumlund grove 128 west 14 meters down

    name of structure “The Punpkin Guardian”

    this is a tale of esmerelda the last of her kind to protect and keep order and balance between the jack of lanterns and normal pumpkins!

    P.s get your laughs in now 😂

  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member
    Less than three weeks left! Start getting your entries in guys!

    EXPERT LVL:

    Entry #1 - PIPTR0 - Saint Basil’s Cathedral
    Location: Mount Spokebigsby (11 east, 72 above)

    Entry #2 - AquaPhynn - Winterfell Manor
    Location: Winterfell (145 west, 50 above)

    Entry #3 - Aventail - Dreth Castle
    Location: Lower Princefax (523 east, 48 above)

    Entry #4 - Rattle - Royal Woods Tower
    Location: Royal Woods (93 west, 15 above)

    Entry #5 - racerdog - The Great Temple of Une
    Location: Venus (world center)

    Entry #6 - Ryan_123 - The Punpkin Guardian
    Location: mumlund grove (128 west, 14 below) (NEED SCREEN)


    NOVICE LVL:

    Entry #1 - Chari - Apocalypse Castle
    Location: Stratford (179 west, 117 above)

    Entry #2 - Google.com - Deepworld Energy Co's Steam Rocket to Mars
    Location: Cape Canaveral (spawn) (NEED SCREEN)

    Entry #3 - ZetaroEmperror - King of Space
    Location: Design HQ (653 west, 142 above)
  • ZetaroEmperrorZetaroEmperror Thailand Bangkok Sapanmai Posts: 1,087Member
    Detech said:

    Less than three weeks left! Start getting your entries in guys!

    EXPERT LVL:

    Entry #1 - PIPTR0 - Saint Basil’s Cathedral
    Location: Mount Spokebigsby (11 east, 72 above)

    Entry #2 - AquaPhynn - Winterfell Manor
    Location: Winterfell (145 west, 50 above)

    Entry #3 - Aventail - Dreth Castle
    Location: Lower Princefax (523 east, 48 above)

    Entry #4 - Rattle - Royal Woods Tower
    Location: Royal Woods (93 west, 15 above)

    Entry #5 - racerdog - The Great Temple of Une
    Location: Venus (world center)

    Entry #6 - Ryan_123 - The Punpkin Guardian
    Location: mumlund grove (128 west, 14 below) (NEED SCREEN)


    NOVICE LVL:

    Entry #1 - Chari - Apocalypse Castle
    Location: Stratford (179 west, 117 above)

    Entry #2 - Google.com - Deepworld Energy Co's Steam Rocket to Mars
    Location: Cape Canaveral (spawn) (NEED SCREEN)

    Entry #3 - ZetaroEmperror - King of Space
    Location: Design HQ (653 west, 142 above)

    The Name of my building is Kind Of Space plz change for me thx ya
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 304Member
    Tbh not happy with mine
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 304Member
    I need someone to screenshot my entry please.
    Level: Expert
    Builder: Mihir
    World: Mihir
    Location: Abandoned Village
    Story: An abandoned village which was left due to paranormal activity, and sightings of ghosts.
  • racerdogracerdog Posts: 170Member
    Mihir's Abandoned Village
    Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 1.18.29 PM.png
    2561 x 1921 - 4M
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 304Member
    racerdog said:

    Mihir's Abandoned Village

    I love it! I will pay you ingame with rares.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,800Member
    racerdog said:

    Mihir's Abandoned Village

    racerdog said:

    Mihir's Abandoned Village

    I love it! I will pay you ingame with rares.
    That’s the greatest circle I’ve ever seen in a 2d sandbox game. Very well done.
  • racerdogracerdog Posts: 170Member
    No

    racerdog said:

    Mihir's Abandoned Village

    I love it! I will pay you ingame with rares.
    No need Mihir, for the love of the game.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member
    edited March 19

    These entries are making me happy :)

  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,079Member
    edited March 19
    12 entries so far!

    EXPERT LVL:

    Entry #1 - PIPTR0 - Saint Basil’s Cathedral
    Location: Mount Spokebigsby (11 east, 72 above)

    Entry #2 - AquaPhynn - Winterfell Manor
    Location: Winterfell (145 west, 50 above)

    Entry #3 - Aventail - Dreth Castle
    Location: Lower Princefax (523 east, 48 above)

    Entry #4 - Rattle - Royal Woods Tower
    Location: Royal Woods (93 west, 15 above) 

    Entry #5 - racerdog - The Great Temple of Une
    Location: Venus (world center)

    Entry #6 - Ryan_123 - The Punpkin Guardian
    Location: mumlund grove (128 west, 14 below) (NEED SCREEN)

    Entry #7 – Mihir - Abandoned Village
    Location: Mihir (spawn)

    Entry #8 – Firelore (AMWhy) – The Great Clock
    Location: The Great Clock (spawn)


    NOVICE LVL:

    Entry #1 - Chari - Apocalypse Castle
    Location: Stratford (179 west, 117 above)

    Entry #2 - Google.com - Deepworld Energy Co's Steam Rocket to Mars
    Location: Cape Canaveral (spawn) (NEED SCREEN)

    Entry #3 - ZetaroEmperror - Kind of Space
    Location: Design HQ (653 west, 142 above)

    Entry #4 - BonBon - Sky Plaza
    Location: BonBon (spawn) (NEED SCREEN)
    Post edited by Detech on
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,241Member, Arbiter

    Thanks, Racerdog!

  • TheBlindEyeTheBlindEye Posts: 682Member
    Would like for some else to take a pic for my entry, thx. It was built a long time ago and we’re not good at building so it might not be fancy.


    Level: Novice
    Name of the Builder: Romyrjohnandrei and jsean
    Location: Cybertron; 108 west, 78 up
    Name of Structure: Iocon

    After the Great War, Iocon was rebuilt to restart the civilization of an ancient race.
Sign In or Register to comment.