Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Server Update 2019.1: "Aviato"

13»

Comments

• WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 276Member
    edited February 22
    khalef said:

how many time??

and the game not working in android and ios

I don't know, you may just have bad WIFI. Try a hard restart, if that doesn't work then I don't know
  • khalefkhalef Posts: 5Applicant
    edited February 22

not wifi bad but i think i got ID Ban maybe?

or proxy wifi

I NEED HELP

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,029Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    khalef said:

not wifi bad but i think i got ID Ban maybe?

or proxy wifi

I NEED HELP

If you were IP banned, then you've kinda locked yourself into using some sort of IP blocker and you're stuck with that.

You can try sending an email to [email protected] -- rumor has it that there have been one or two VERY RARE instances of people having an IP ban taken off.

So it's a long shot but they're the only ones who can help you. No one on the forum can reinstate an IP-banned account.

Make sure to use the email that you created the account with. Explain what you originally did to get banned, when it happened, and how you've changed since then in ways that mean your IP ban should be lifted. The idea is to own up to the bad behavior, take responsibility for it, apologize, and reassure them that you won't engage in the behavior again. Be polite and respectful, and be patient.

(If reading the above advice makes you feel angry and resentful, then you're probably not a good candidate for having an IP ban removed.)
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 85Member

Most bans in this community are unfair in my view, people who do their own things or just insult others (oh my like that’s not normal) get banned, whilst actual cheaters and dupers stay free.

• TescosTescos SawConPosts: 211Member

It can’t be that rare, just have to be sincere thats how I got unbanned

• PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 85Member

Can this be removed? I believe everyone by now knows the information presented here and it’s rather annoying if you click on it when you’re building. @mikelaurence

Can we please see the Confetti Guns be implemented !!! :)
  • khalefkhalef Posts: 5Applicant

the servers not work in UAE

😞

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,029Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    khalef said:

the servers not work in UAE

😞

This is an issue with your carrier, not with Deepworld.

Read Raze's comments on your thread:

http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/comment/430988/#Comment_430988
    We need game updates.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 337Member
    edited March 5

New dev

mike is very very busy , he has less time then he used to.

at this rate nothing will be done to move deepworld forward and if anything would be done it will be in a very very slow rate.

Hire me as the new developer! I can’t code to save my life , but u get my idea

• FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
    edited March 5
    i think mike should have a house on the moon, that way he can float and maybe the radiation up there will give him superpowers so that he becomes mikelaurenceMKII just an idea.
    Please add Onyx Target Teleporters!
    edited March 20
    Mac OS bugs

1. Sometimes when I try to press down while in the air I will enter that stomp phase or whatever, but it will make me go downwards and down at the same time, I'll be going diagonally downwards.

2. When I first enter a world (This usually happens when I'm entering a unexplored world because I'm tryna get a jump on everyone else) I'll press "M" to access the map really fast and then the map will auto close and Ill have to open the map again. Its a small bug but it can get annoying.