Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

LSJ owner's List:

Comments

• ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 55Member
    edited May 6
    Addressing the main problem of this thread, a way to stop duped LSJs from being passed around is removing them all and giving players who have earned them (in the list above) their LSJs back. We could also give a chance for the players who bought unduped LSJs to tell the moderators. This would be a better way to go about it, rather than just resticting all who have one.

On the other hand, this is a double-edged sword -removing LSJs would mean players would lose lots of their progress. This would most likely cause people quitting, making the game a lot more abandoned than it already is.

Another way to go about it would to remove LSJs from tutorial accounts and players who have evidently not earned them. This would counter the giveaways JudgeJudy does and leave people who have actually earned LSJs with their LSJs. However, they should not be restricted for attending the giveaway as it’s human nature to want free stuff or to find an easy way through problems.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,132Member
    edited May 6

Detech said:

Sirentist said:

derpdee said:

Have you ran this “All other LSJ's are duped and having one, or buying one can get you banned or restricted.
    If you are about to buy an LSJ, make sure to verify with this list before buying.” past mike or new mods. Lol

I actually asked Detech if he happened to have a list. My next person to ask was gonna be IronManArcher. I figured between the two of them, they would have a good idea of which LSJ's were legit and which ones were dupes.

ETA:
    And yes, trading in known duped items will indeed get you restricted.
    Sorry for the double post but I don’t agree on the part where you get restricted if you have a duped LSJ. This list was posted after tons were sold and passed around. Having a duped one wouldn’t be surprising and what would happen to all that 100 onyx they spent on it.

If you would happen to find out you have one after this list is posted what would you do with it?
    It is true, this list should have been published way earlier, we could of avoided alot of damage.
    But on the other hand all this info was available in the Race City thread.

The measures are harsh and are being implemented because there is no other way to resolve the LSJ crisis. It seems that the dupers waged war on deepworld and decided to hand out extreemly rare unobtainable items to people for free.

This is exactly why we are making this list, so that players could check if their jet is legit, and of not, they could go back to their local dupe store and demand a refund! Later on this list could be used (for example) to remove all LSJs and hand them just to the people in the list.
    Besides all this, the point still remains that the buyer of the LSJ spent quite a lot of onyx on the LSJ. The average price now is 100 Onyx. After seeing this thread and the consequences of owning a duped LSJ no one is going to refund anything. Even if they did, it would be passing duped LSJs around similar to that of a game of Hot Potato.
    So far only one person got a minor punishment. He got a free duped jet and he was talking about it and tried to sell it. I am not a moderator, I'm just trying to scare people who are getting all these free jets. Jets are not 100onyx anymore, since there are a ton of duped ones that entered the market. I saw ppl offer 10+ onyx for one, when knowing it was duped. People who bought duped jets for 70-100 already lost all the onyx. And by making this list we are at least trying to save the value of jets in the hands of people who earned them. I am sure mods will look at each case seperately when giving out punishment. Quite alot of hard work mods do to save the game, I hope the community respects and values the work they do.

I also think name changing is not helping all these problems in the game, plus it keeps me constantly confused. :)

P.S. if all goes bad, maybe the people who own original jets might get something. Who knows :)
    Again, I am not a mod or a dev, I worry about the LSJ crisis cause I feel responcible, because Mike asked me to hand them out, and all the people who put in their time and effort to get this exclusive item are now being put on the curb.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member

Found a “duped” lsj at a spawn in a brain world and mined it then went to a world with my friend and we blew it up, don’t want anyone having duped items on dw

The Steam Jet Association salutes you
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 722Member

I still have mine. I won’t be selling it.

• ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 55Member
    Why are people who bought LSJs for good onyx getting banned? Wouldn’t it be easier to remove all LSJs and then dish out the official winners of LSJs to the owners? At this rate most of Deepworld players would get restricted
    edited May 6
    We need a jet reset ASAP @mikelaurence ! Several players in Queens Market said that JudgeJudy did a 250 lsj giveaway.

Or they’re trolling me

EDIT: Also, @Sirentist , why was Wavy restricted?
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 320Member
    Boy everything is screwed royally this time.
    edited May 6
    Can we please just get a hard game reset now?
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 327Member
    Sad how this game will end ;(
    edited May 6
    Tescos said:

Can we please just get a hard game reset now?

I believe a hard reset is truly the only way now, along with an anti-vpn system and anti-cheat system. Maybe not a full on reset, just an items reset.
    I back this up 1,000,000%
    Abe gave out 500 LSJs and 5k onyx, NOBS members have to start encouraging people to bomb the duped items and mawing onyx

People need to start destroying these things
    D179ED56-B053-46D4-9E50-6DB3A5322F22.png
    2048 x 1536 - 2M
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 259Member
    just blew up 4 lsj
    It seems like the only option, unless Laurence has something up his sleeve.
    A234E544-ED1B-4B0D-8F71-352B47EF8E6A.jpeg
    509 x 413 - 76K
    0D3F4EBC-76F4-4F4D-A2F5-E43212ACA8FD.jpeg
    1394 x 764 - 71K
    watch mike say "soon" to resetting servers lol

Found a “duped” lsj at a spawn

Bastian7 bought one of my LSJs
    He also bought one more from a legit source, checking who it was.
    Bastian7 got 3 LSJs
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,119Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited May 7
    Detectives at work!

Hopefully one day we'll be able to look at chat logs to see if the buyer actually realises their buying a duped item...

Having a list like this is a huge asset though
  • EXPGamingEXPGaming Posts: 155Member
    I disagree with everyone here. Just shut down the game this is what us “the people” want. You sucks up don’t want the game to be shut down i get it but, it’s dead and why’re we all caring about duped items in a dead game. Everyones getting restricted left and right and especially banned. Tell me is it our fault? And i know what you people are going to say but it’s not our fault. No updates. No announcements. No feedback. How are going to make a game with your own developers that left and never bother to come back? Tell me.
    @mikelaurence actually no tell us. We the people want to know. Why ignoring everyones requests and everything. Why? And yes i’m taking the whole blame on you because i’m sick and tired of this and we are all. Dupers hacking exploits. People who are innocent getting banned and restricted? What is going on? The game is dead. I’m not sure why you haven’t keeping us updated on everything from the past 4 years. I’m filled with rage atm because i’m getting blamed for “duped” items which i don’t even know if they’re duped.
    EXPGaming said:

I disagree with everyone here. Just shut down the game this is what us “the people” want. You sucks up don’t want the game to be shut down i get it but, it’s dead and why’re we all caring about duped items in a dead game. Everyones getting restricted left and right and especially banned. Tell me is it our fault? And i know what you people are going to say but it’s not our fault. No updates. No announcements. No feedback. How are going to make a game with your own developers that left and never bother to come back? Tell me.
    @mikelaurence actually no tell us. We the people want to know. Why ignoring everyones requests and everything. Why? And yes i’m taking the whole blame on you because i’m sick and tired of this and we are all. Dupers hacking exploits. People who are innocent getting banned and restricted? What is going on? The game is dead. I’m not sure why you haven’t keeping us updated on everything from the past 4 years. I’m filled with rage atm because i’m getting blamed for “duped” items which i don’t even know if they’re duped.

I agree with the "stop restricting innocents" part, but not the "shut down the game" part. Maybe if we keep on at-ing @mikelaurence he'll notice and try some things.

EXPGaming said:

I agree with the "stop restricting innocents" part, but not the "shut down the game" part. Maybe if we keep on at-ing @mikelaurence he'll notice and try some things.
    I don’t think you really agree with me you asked them to Take away my jets if its possible or suspend me. And yes shut down the game because there’s no more players and only hacks in the game

@Sirentist Such shame, killing the game.
    EXPGaming said:

EXPGaming said:

I don’t think you really agree with me you asked them to Take away my jets if its possible or suspend me. And yes shut down the game because there’s no more players and only hacks in the game

Mike is not doing crap. Have you not been noticing? Where have you been? Rainbows and sunshine land? I’m literally firing shots at everyone here.
    @IronManArcher Get on deepworld please. Queens Market
    EXPGaming said:

@Sirentist Such shame, killing the game.

No one innocent has gotten banned yet, has they? Why are you being hysterical?

Am I the only one here getting a feeling that EXP has something he shouldn't? lol

• PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 129Member

I once again riiterate this arguement @mikelaurence

• mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 761Member
    edited May 7

There is a way to save this game but it will Be difficult

• WalrusLordWalrusLord bbbbbbbbbPosts: 47Member
    PatrickR said:

I once again riiterate this arguement @mikelaurence

Almost everyone has tried to tell @mikelaurence this. But he never seems to listen and continues to be such a baby about it.
    hyperinflation
This discussion has been closed.