Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who else just wants to rejoice now that deep world has concluded?

RippieTDRippieTD Posts: 87Member
Well I do. I very very much indeed would like to, and I will, I will right now, I am rejoicing, this is spectacular! Woohooo!!!

But let’s be honest none of this would be possible without a handful of good people, the kind of people who wish for gamers to go into the sun, I will not name these people but thank you! I would however like to thank the academy for helping me develop the skills needed to play a role in deepworlds downfall. I’d like to thank my trainers for teaching me the ways of destruction. As well as my allies who never gave up on our mission to create the most powerful lag machines! Most all all I’d like to thank my pet tadpole who lived a week longer than expected and to my lab rat who skinned his roommate and made him a hooded cape. I’d also like to thank god for bringing such a joyful moment in vampire gamer history! Thank you to all who made this possible may we rejoice!!!

Now that deepworlds done for may we reveal our sins? I’ll begin

I made a lag machine is frustration nation so whenever someone got close to winning I could make them lag out and restart

I cheated in a ton of items and slowly gave them away after I was banned and showed the duplication glitch to others

I sold a ton of items to people for irl moneys

I and a few other people created lag machines in the most popular worlds and when caught we framed alts ;)

I temed up with a group of people to scam items I would vouch they would scam and split the earnings and I keep my rep

The worst thing is after all this I think I’m still considered kind compared to what everyone else did...

Anyways now that everything’s in the open perhaps I had the ban coming? Anyway I don’t regret a thing I’ll miss messing with y’all but this is a new beginning, bye to all let us rejoice !!!

P.S. I play a game called LifeAfter now if you have it add me my ingame name is Worker

Comments

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 353Member
    Shutup
  • RedolantRedolant Posts: 201Member
    Man, you didn't activate the lag machine on me when I almost finished. Still bummed that you had your friend take the prize..
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 273Member
    neek
  • iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 83Member

What was your motive to destroy Deepworld?

#LegacyAviator#7010

• RippieTDRippieTD Posts: 87Member

omigosh you're so cool! i can't believe you did all those things even knowing you might get banned! wow!!!

Is that the kind of response you were hoping for? What other purpose does this post possibly serve?

Purpose? Not purpose, I posted this as a goodbye it serves no purpose similar to the game itself.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,280Member, Arbiter

Someone is crying for attention. It's alright, mommy will come home soon.

Well this thread is finished so if @Sirentist or @Everywhen could close it, that'd be perfect.

• MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 353Member
    just makes me angry that I spent days mining for items and then I see someone who just does nothing and gets items easily then abuses it.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,884Member
    How old is this guy
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 122Member
    How is it possible that you have not matured whatsoever in the last 4 years?
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,131Member
    Ivory said:

How is it possible that you have not matured whatsoever in the last 4 years?

Idiots gonna idiot.
This discussion has been closed.