Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld's End

Comments

• MisterMondayMisterMonday ArcanGrove / The Lower HousePosts: 288Member
    edited June 8

More than a million blocks and 69 months. @IronManArcher/whoever I hope you can make something close to the masterpiece that was this game.

Screenshot_20190609_031445_com.android.chrome.jpg
    1080 x 2340 - 1M
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 349Member

Is it possible to give us the platinum jet pack we always ever wanted?

or possibly all the unreleased items

Deepworld hasn’t about 2 months left

at least satisfy some players

• iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 40Member
  • iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 40Member
    edited June 8

Selling Deepworld to Majic Jungle Software would be my recommendation.

• racerdogracerdog Posts: 175Member
    A lot of blocks mined, but I think I'm most proud of the areas explored. Digging has been great therapy.
    Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 4.07.40 PM.png
    930 x 363 - 137K
  • DerpyDerpDerpyDerp BadDev#4290Posts: 40Member

Willing to buy

• Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 141Member
  • Nulgath27Nulgath27 They call me PrymancerPosts: 141Member

So many things changed this past few years, so glad to be part of this journey from the start

• WaldoWaldo Under yo bedPosts: 50Member
    EXPGaming said:

Waldo said:

Its been real, sad to see this game finally come to an end. If you have discord add me.:D tacky#6666

Imagine advertising your discord on a dead game 🤣 also you got no friends or what irl?
    lol ok, its to keep in contact with everyone thats from Deepworld, smart ass. :)
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,871Member
    ddeejkk said:

Sell the game sell the game sell the game

mikelarence

ddeejkk said:

Can I get free Crowns

like 1000

The Game Is Dying

Please act like you’re old enough to be here.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,123Member, Moderator, Arbiter

ddeejkk said:

Sell the game sell the game sell the game

mikelarence

ddeejkk said:

Can I get free Crowns

like 1000

The Game Is Dying

Please act like you’re old enough to be here.
    Oof I can't even delete these cause I don't have mod perms in this category
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Dreamworld.Posts: 544Member

Well, the shutdown of the game and forums really doesn’t surprise me — frankly, they lasted longer than they should’ve...and would've in the hands of most — but credit to Mike for letting us ride this coaster as long as we did, the way we did. I think I might miss it less than I should, though...

• Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 168Member

*bribes microsoft to buy deepworld*

• RippieTDRippieTD Posts: 87Member
    Hehe ♥️ I’d like to thank the academy and my trainers for helping be apart of this, this moment is so much bigger than me and much thanks to my pet tadpole who lived a week longer than expected and thank you God for this delightful and happiest of occasions! May we rejoice!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 341Member
    RippieTD said:

Hehe ♥️ I’d like to thank the academy and my trainers for helping be apart of this, this moment is so much bigger than me and much thanks to my pet tadpole who lived a week longer than expected and thank you God for this delightful and happiest of occasions! May we rejoice!

Will always hate you.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 269Member
    this is actually so sad might craft 100 onyx shovels since why nor
    edited June 9
    well, crafted them took ss and gave them to some random guy. May as well make someone happy for the last days of this game
    image.jpeg
    177 x 279 - 15K
  • RoboXenoRoboXeno Posts: 12Applicant

All dw peeps must wear i heart dw tshirt until august

• Vinh225Vinh225 Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The UniversePosts: 265Member
    This, this breaks my heart.

I fondly remember playing the game way back in 2013. I was 10 back then (yes, I knew you had to be 12 but whatever), and I had a small group of 3-4 friends in primary school. They recommended the game to me and I eagerly went home that day in order to set up an account, having received a new iPad the month before. Opened up the AppStore, downloaded the game, and loaded it up.
    I vaguely remember flying around in Navy Pier, not knowing anything about the game. Then, I set up a house with one of my then-best mates in a world called Carlow Creek (it's still there, called "The Brethren Court" and I also dumped all my stuff there too). The account name was Ben.P. and I enjoyed mining and exploring and unearthing the 'rare' crystals. Unfortunately, 2 months later, I accidentally logged out of the account, forgot the password and had to set up a new account under the name Vinh225 (lmao).
    And since then, I've been hooked. I've gone through a variety of names, some of which were quite questionable: Vinh225, Abystical, Chromic, Skillster, Mythical. and lastly, LordGenesis. I've owned 3 guilds in total (Skilled, Mythix and Genesis) and in that time, I've made so many friends. So many. I've had my ups and downs, especially since drama followed me everywhere, but it was still part of the experience.

Thus, it saddens me to see the game end. It was one of the first games I ever played and, although I've taken several breaks, I love this game.
    I'm now 16, sitting my GCSEs, and yet I still occasionally log in- Deepworld, without sounding too cliché, holds a special place in my heart.
    Thank you, so, so much Deepworld for a fantastic early childhood. :)
  • HermitessHermitess Posts: 593Member
    :(
    edited June 10
    Vinh225 said:

I fondly remember playing the game way back in 2013. I was 10 back then (yes, I knew you had to be 12 but whatever), and I had a small group of 3-4 friends in primary school. They recommended the game to me and I eagerly went home that day in order to set up an account, having received a new iPad the month before. Opened up the AppStore, downloaded the game, and loaded it up.
    I vaguely remember flying around in Navy Pier, not knowing anything about the game. Then, I set up a house with one of my then-best mates in a world called Carlow Creek (it's still there, called "The Brethren Court" and I also dumped all my stuff there too). The account name was Ben.P. and I enjoyed mining and exploring and unearthing the 'rare' crystals. Unfortunately, 2 months later, I accidentally logged out of the account, forgot the password and had to set up a new account under the name Vinh225 (lmao).
    And since then, I've been hooked. I've gone through a variety of names, some of which were quite questionable: Vinh225, Abystical, Chromic, Skillster, Mythical. and lastly, LordGenesis. I've owned 3 guilds in total (Skilled, Mythix and Genesis) and in that time, I've made so many friends. So many. I've had my ups and downs, especially since drama followed me everywhere, but it was still part of the experience.

Thus, it saddens me to see the game end. It was one of the first games I ever played and, although I've taken several breaks, I love this game.
    I'm now 16, sitting my GCSEs, and yet I still occasionally log in- Deepworld, without sounding too cliché, holds a special place in my heart.

Lowkey depressing that my favourite childhood game is shutting down whilst im taking GCSEs

Goodluck on yours, I know ive failed most of mine
  • Vinh225Vinh225 Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, England, UK, Europe, Earth, The UniversePosts: 265Member
    Tescos said:

Vinh225 said:

Lowkey depressing that my favourite childhood game is shutting down whilst im taking GCSEs

Goodluck on yours, I know ive failed most of mine
    Yeah, it is totally miserable. I might play a little bit during the luxurious 10-week break.
    Good luck with your GCSEs too @Tescos , there are only 3 left for me.
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 117Member
    Hermitess said:

:(

Well there's someone I haven't seen in years
  • JsaycoolJsaycool It's High NoonPosts: 123Member
    Here is the official message if you guys didn’t receive it
    863E7E18-F863-499E-8117-3E022F5C954F.png
    2732 x 2048 - 8M