What should everyone do at least once before Deepworld is gone?
List the essential items here, either personal dreams or things everyone should do.
Here are a few:
- Use 2 onyx as a wall to protect yourself from a mega bomb blast! Onyx can protect anything from a bomb. For added intensity, try protecting a Notch.
- Complete a Parkour world! Be it Saltfell, Ice Peak or any of the parkours at Cliff, there's a great satisfaction in completing a challenge. If you only do one, try the bridge jump at Ice Peak. There is a spawn point that goes right to it.
- Go to Times Square, one last time. It might look horrible and always have been an awkward place to trade, but unless you were a hermit we've all been to Times. You're going to to go, say 'huh', then leave. Not great but still something we should all do at least once more.
- Loot a brain wine from a Brain Lord. It really can happen! The chances are slim but when it does... wow!
- Try Frustration Nation. I'm pretty sure it's impossible but seeing how far you can progress is a good challenge in itself. Sadly ios only.
- Try the quest at Wisdom Falls. https://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27137/quest-mysterious-earthquakes/p1
- Swim in the ocean. Specifically, the Rock Candy ocean, the largest ocean in Deep World! It's right above spawn and the closest we ever got to an ocean biome.
Im sure there are many more ideas. Please add to the list below!