Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Name for the Final Deepworld Community Building World

ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 76Member
This is for a building world. If ya wanna take part see the thread A Deepworld Building Memory

The Name for the Final Deepworld Community Building World 36 votes

Adieu
13%
BloonsmineVinh225CleoAdkins007Monsieur_JackBird 5 votes
Promised Neverland
0%
Otherworld
5%
AEONXALIvory 2 votes
The End
50%
SpyroRomyrjohnandreiTheBlindEyeBastian7JusticeGamingGlobeTealHyenaChickenTheG966AthenaHydroblade29LilyabcAndroid2_0racerdogDetechE_P_I_C_CRYSTAL_KING_iSpeak 18 votes
Memory Lane
13%
toadlovertr4nsf0rmervmh20ForestGumpdragonzheart 5 votes
Deeperworld
8%
iain2318IronManArcherTescos 3 votes
Other
8%
AMWhyDerpyDerpmofc1991 3 votes

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,280Member, Arbiter
    Other

Apocalypse Now

• iSpeakiSpeak MassachusettsPosts: 90Member
    The End

The End

• TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 726Member
    The End

I like to think of it as a huge story we were all a part of, and this is the last page.

• ItzYeBoiNubItzYeBoiNub Posts: 76Member
    TealHyena said:

I like to think of it as a huge story we were all a part of, and this is the last page.

The Final Chapter

Thanks for the inspiration Teal
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,235Member
    The Final Apocalypse.
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,884Member
    edited June 21
    Deeperworld
    FlynnXD said:

The Final Apocalypse.

Or just “Apocalypse”

EDIT: Nevermind, that’s already taken.
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 791Member
    edited June 21
    Other
    Thank You.
    11 ____ ____
    11 / \/ \
    11 \ 111 /
    11 \ 111 /
    11 \ 111 /
    11 \ 11 /
    11 \ 11 /
    11 \ 11 /
    11 \ 1 /
    11 \ /
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 122Member
    Otherworld
    When the world name is decided, make a post about the official name and when we can begin!
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,832Member
    The End
    The End sounds very simple, but it tells it's own story. I like it.
  • Monsieur_JackMonsieur_Jack California-ParisPosts: 335Member
    Adieu
    I think I was the one who said the "Adieu".

I think I was the one who said the "Adieu".

I thought this post was very much dead but I guess it isn’t...The End it is.
    (Sorry for the other names put in, they were all good names as they managed to make it to this post however The End won the vote.)
    edited August 18
    Sorry for the double post but it seems the name The End was taken by a private world so therefore I have to go for the next winning vote.

And it’s a tie between Memory Lane and Adieu however the name Memory Lane is already taken so Adieu it is.

Nevertheless what world would you guys prefer: An already (mostly) cleared mini desert world or an untouched (still fully explored) normal artic world.
    Adieu
    Gosh, that was like Prince George of Cambridge becoming the King by somehow succeeding The Prince of Wales and The Duke of Cambridge. xD
    The End

Sorry for the double post but it seems the name The End was taken by a private world so therefore I have to go for the next winning vote.

And it’s a tie between Memory Lane and Adieu however the name Memory Lane is already taken so Adieu it is.

Nevertheless what world would you guys prefer: An already (mostly) cleared mini desert world or an untouched (still fully explored) normal artic world.

Make another poll.
    iSpeak said:

Make another poll.
    But the options would still be the same so surely the outcome would be the same; Adieu being the most voted available option.

We rather get the naming done soon as therefore is less than 13 days left till shutdown.
    The End

iSpeak said:

Make another poll.
    But the options would still be the same so surely the outcome would be the same; Adieu being the most voted available option.

We rather get the naming done soon as therefore is less than 13 days left till shutdown.
    Oh, okay.
    edited August 19
    iSpeak said:

iSpeak said:

Make another poll.

Oh, okay.
    Ok so which type of world should we get
    Adieu

iSpeak said:

iSpeak said:

Make another poll.

Oh, okay.

That fully explored Normal Arctic World gives more opportunity than that almost fully explored Mini Desert World.
  • AlphastormAlphastorm Dreamworld.Posts: 547Member

With all due respect, I can’t be the only one who thinks you’re really taking your time with this thing.

edited August 20
    The End

iSpeak said:

iSpeak said:

Make another poll.

Oh, okay.
    The mini desert world. I'd prefer a regular world though.