Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld's End

Comments

• DaltsDalts Loading...Posts: 564Member

The most hated moments EVER is going to be a memory soon...

To all the players I’ve met and the long lost friends that have quitted the game... I sincerely thank you for the best moments we’ve ever had. I’d never forget about this game that actually taught me better in English and made tons of friends all across the world. Thank you Deepworld. Thank you Bytebin.

• SomeoneYouKnowSomeoneYouKnow Taking a trip down memory lane, But with knives!Posts: 51Member
    noooooooo holy fffff ;-;
  • OnyxminerOnyxminer United States of AmericaPosts: 40Member
    I just found out that Deepworld is going to shut down, today. Deepworld was a great experience, I met so many friends and had a lot of fun exploring, building, and even just being silly. I’m always going to remember the people I met, the places I went to, the amazing guild I joined, and the nostalgic memories. I started playing in the summer of 2014, and I met some nice people, we still chat on Discord. Thanks for creating this great game, Bytebin. I wish Deepworld didn’t have to shutdown.
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,827Member
    Damn didn't think it would actually happen. For one, Deepworld has changed our lives one way or another, and we had our ups and downs, shits and giggles. Bytebin has done a very good job at developing such a game that seems so original in its own way. This game had brought my inner creativity out of the open, and I'm thankful for the friends of all ages I collaborated with, to move on with our lives and seek new opportunities. To a sincere goodbye.
  • ArgoArgo Posts: 4Member
    I remember playing this game in 2013, quitting, then starting all over again on a new account in 2019. This game was real fun with the people I met. Knights Of Sanctuary was the one guild I joined, and the people I met were amazing. Even though I only knew them for a short time, I’m really sad to see Deepworld end now.
  • AviatrixAviatrix Wardrobe, NarniaPosts: 136Member
    A melancholy goodbye to Deepworld, thank you for all of the wonderful experiences.

I'll miss it all.
  • SplinterwoodSplinterwood Stuck in a Ipad ScreenPosts: 6Member
    Deepworld has been a massive part of my life. Every friend I meet, every memory I make, and (heh) every small blue crystal I collect has changed me. All of those will eventually come to burn not in vain but to make way for something new.

I would like to thank the developers for creating a platform that we could enjoy all of our time on and those that have been a part of my memories whether it was good or bad you have all made a difference.

Farewell Deepworld! 👋🏻
  • LavaWareLavaWare Posts: 388Member
    edited June 15
    Please excuse my language but holy [EBL] I knew this would happen this is so sad man this game kept me busy through the years of 2013-2017. Anyways, I hope you can make the game open source or something so we can make our own private server or whatever. July 14th of 2017, I was playing this game and heard news that my grandma passed away. This game helped me get over the fact she passed away. I know other stuff could have helped but I played this game to ignore the fact that she passed away.

Can you download account data? :-? Or like a offline version with your account data?
    Post edited by LavaWare on
  • IvoryIvory r/Deepworld ModeratorPosts: 120Member
    LavaWare said:

Please excuse my language but holy [EBL] I knew this would happen this is so sad man this game kept me busy through the years of 2013-2017. Anyways, I hope you can make the game open source or something so we can make our own private server or whatever. July 14th of 2017, I was playing this game and heard news that my grandma passed away. This game helped me get over the fact she passed away. I know other stuff could have helped but I played this game to ignore the fact that she passed away.

Can you download account data? :-? Or like a offline version with your account data?

The blog post linked in the OP says there will be no offline Deepworld. There will be an effort to preserve worlds by capturing images of each world for people to look at, and there will be an archive for posts.
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 726Member

Honestly, Id pay $60 for Just one offline XL world.

• mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 790Member
  • LavaWareLavaWare Posts: 388Member
    :(
  • PaperjesterPaperjester Posts: 1Applicant
    I’m literally crying this game has been my happy place for years and I truly hate to see it go, I hope a new game will come in the future. If my character has to die my Crystals are dyeing with me.
  • RattleRattle Posts: 25Member
    oh my goodness.. I can't believe Deep World is actually coming to an end :( I still remember my middle school days playing Deep World and being fascinated by all the amazing builds and supportive community! It has been a long journey and I can definitely say that I am proud to have been a part of this community.
  • Dizzy_DeepworldDizzy_Deepworld Posts: 1Applicant
    Was A Good Run, Game Was ( And Still Is ) Great. Wish It Could Stay Forever But All Good Things Have To Come To An End. This Game Will Always Have A Special Place In My Heart!
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,293Member
    This game has always had a special place in my heart. I still remember my first time playing this game on my original account, messing around with everything, being completely clueless and just overall having fun. This game has been the source of so much joy, and I'm so sad to see it go. Maybe in the next life...
  • MrGmoveMrGmove Posts: 1Applicant
    edited June 20

This Was Amazing I joined it in 2014

I Want To Help DeepWorld Make It Famous Again :)

But I Want Your Help Guys And I Need Your Support

I Have A Youtube Channel With 1300Subscribers i Need You Guys To Subscribe Me All And tell to All DeepWorld And Your Friends And I’ll Start Posting Videos About DeepWorld And Reach More People’s To Play DeepWorld

IF You Guys With Me Lets Do 1Hand And Deep World Won’t Close and End

@byte if You Are With Me Dont Close DeepWorld

My Channel Link:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAD9HBKcTc51uPtVTYe_jKA

My Channel Name Is:MrGmove

Holy [EBL]

Globe said:

Holy [EBL]

okay so that was meant to go on the SOTD thread, oops
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    im going to keep the memories of 2013 deepworld forever.
  • jad5670jad5670 Posts: 9Member

Nuu my 109 raw onyx and tons of stuff will be gone??but why??

• YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkPosts: 756Member
    edited June 28
    Very unfortunate, I’m sad to see the game go. Thanks for the memories, Deepworld!
  • AspireAspire Posts: 348Member

Farewell Deepworld. May you’re memories live on in our hearts until the end of time