Deepworld Screenshot of the Day

Comments

• SirSlothSirSloth AmericuhMember Posts: 1,399
    @ladyceres: Really? Thank you! I'm glad I can take pictures and gloat with them just like everyone else!
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Member Posts: 3,673
    SirSloth said:

Guess one cannot take a screenshot on a Mac? Maybe it could be assigned to a hotkey or something?

i believe it is command shift four

• SirentistSirentist Member, Arbiter Posts: 8,483
    If you don't want to deal with the crosshairs, you can also use Command-Shift-4 and then press the Spacebar, and then click in the Deepworld game window. This will automatically take a screenshot of just the game window.

• toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424
    edited January 2013
    @dmmagic
    Yes, the brain will despawn*. All NPCs (except androids, dungeon brains, and sometimes ghosts/revenants) despawn when you get fairly far from them (probably 100+ away for a bit of time.

As for brains from a dungeon, the do despawn, and I am figuring out what causes it. As long as the dungeon is fairly untouched and they haven't moved too far from their origin, they shouldn't despawn.

Finally, for ghosts and revenants, I am stumped.

*it won't despawn if you are willing to spend night and day having the brain in your sight.
    Thought I would test my new knowledge of screenshots!! I call this piece: The Blindspot
    Screen Shot 2013-01-17 at 3.06.01 PM.png
    1280 x 800 - 2M
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Member, Arbiter Posts: 6,424

toadlover+pipes+copper backdrop+wood backdrop+10 minutes=une pipe

Leci n'est pas une pipe
    :)
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedMember Posts: 809
    Never mine under @sirentist:

:P
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 179K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 169K
  • AliasAlias Member Posts: 1,842
    Trapped a brain near spawn today. People were SERIOUSLY freaking out, until someone broke it out of its cage and let it kill a few confused people while we were busy mauling it to death.
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 294K
  • RobivoRobivo Team foscout 2Member Posts: 619
    Toad lover is cool he maked this
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 239K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 269K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 263K
    Why i love Deepworld:)
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 173K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 219K
    I was unhappy to see this .....but when i looked i saw this
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 275K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 219K
    I just got scared he was like an ghost
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 176K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 214K
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Member, Arbiter Posts: 3,639
    SirSloth said:

What is this madness?! Took a trip to the spa, but realized that the spa featured an underwater hotel!! I've never seen anything like it!

theres a server called "droitwich spa!?" where is it? is it private? if so can you give me the code?
  • HLWHLW Member Posts: 265

theres a server called "droitwich spa!?" where is it? is it private? if so can you give me the code?

I think I've seen it, so it can't be private. I'm not 100% sure though.

SirSloth said:

What is this madness?! Took a trip to the spa, but realized that the spa featured an underwater hotel!! I've never seen anything like it!

Yep, Droitwich spa. But it isn't private or premium. Just search for it.

• dmmagicdmmagic Your mom's house.Member Posts: 3,236
    This is one way to escape someone's wrath in the PvP world: a protector and lotsa stone!
    $RWS77E6.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 548K
    Jellybean was a little overzealous about getting to help in the Cravenfell project --so much so that he got stuck in the wall! I love the juxtaposition of where he is and Sirentist's comment.
    $R0E8HUJ.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 561K
    I love the jail concept...
    1.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 630K
    ...but I got a little too close!
    2.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 609K
    SirSloth said:

I am the hero that DeepWorld deserves...but does not want............i'mbatman....

First of all: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hilarious!!

Second of all: andrewang360 is exactly the reason why the reporting system needs to be fixed.

:-/
    edited January 2013
    dmmagic said:

SirSloth said:

I am the hero that DeepWorld deserves...but does not want............i'mbatman....

First of all: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Hilarious!!

Second of all: andrewang360 is exactly the reason why the reporting system needs to be fixed.

:-/
    Exactly! However, nothing happened such as a warning popping up or something. I did it in good fun, although i guess he didn't have enough followers to report me and get me banned...
    Oh noooooooo i cant update the game!plz help my card is off and i nead an new one but i don't know hou plz help me :(( :-S :((
    Plz!