Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Missing Inventory

ratchetratchet Posts: 4Member
edited October 2012 in iOS and Mac Clients
A few things have gone missing from my inventory. At first I thought I had just lost them as there are a lot of items in there, but now that there are a few things missing I know it's a bug. First was Jerky. I can craft it, but it's no where to be found when I do. Then are the plugs, fire jerky, and mines. I can craft them, the items required are subtracted, but no new items appear in my inventory.

Comments

• mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    A few things have gone missing from my inventory. At first I thought I had just lost them as there are a lot of items in there, but now that there are a few things missing I know it's a bug. First was Jerky. I can craft it, but it's no where to be found when I do. Then are the plugs, fire jerky, and mines. I can craft them, the items required are subtracted, but no new items appear in my inventory.
    Have you tried downloaded the beta release 1.1.3? It's linked in a post at the top of the main forum.
  • ratchetratchet Posts: 4Member
    It looks like that fixed the problem! I see all the items I'd crafted before now. Thank you!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    It looks like that fixed the problem! I see all the items I'd crafted before now. Thank you!
    Yay!
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited November 2012
    I'm having this problem too. I know I've picked up a number of skeletons, for instance, but I can't find them in my inventory anymore. Also, sometimes when I drag an item from the hotbar to an inventory slot, it goes invisible. I can tell it's in the inventory by mousing over, but I can't see the item. Mousing over all inventory slots has not revealed any invisible skeletons, however.

I'm using version 1.3.0 -- not sure if that matters or not.

Edited to add:
    Okay, I logged completely out and quit the launcher and fired it back up and things seem to be back. So ... never mind! Also, how embarrassing is it that every single recent post is one of mine?