Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arbiter Applications

Comments

• AetherAether Knocking on the door of the Ban Hammer FactoryPosts: 1,801Member
    Well darn im 600 points short. =((
    Oh well looks like the fates dont want me to apply.
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    Hello! I'd like to apply. :)
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Posts: 1,165Member
    Will the applications still be around in a few months? I'm still a little new here and don't have many points... Hehe
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    I may have misread the first post, but was there a 2000-post requirement that got removed?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    Clueboe said:

I may have misread the first post, but was there a 2000-post requirement that got removed?

No, the only thing that was changed was the reporting thing.

Will the applications still be around in a few months? I'm still a little new here and don't have many points... Hehe

The applications will stay here for basically forever, so no need to worry.
  • ipadsipads Posts: 2,001Member, Arbiter
    edited April 2015
    Ohhh!! I have fulfilled all requirements (except for the reports, way short on that.. but it still doesn't apply so I'm good now!) and I would be happy to apply :)

Edit, added stuff in parenthises
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    edited April 2015
    In that case, I wish to apply for the arbitrary arbitration of the forums.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    edited April 2015
    Didn't read the other posts about the reporting requirement. In that case though, I'd be happy to apply and help keep the forums in good condition.
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,705Member, Arbiter
    I would like to apply, and keep the forums a happy place for everybody!
  • OutofthelyricOutofthelyric Posts: 1,953Member
    edited April 2015
    If we do not need the reporter requirement for now I'd love to pick up the title of an arbiter and help players settle their disputes in a civilized matter.
  • AquaPhynnAquaPhynn Posts: 2,196Member, Arbiter
    I would like to apply in that case.
  • Dewgong03Dewgong03 Carnival Posts: 450Member
    I only have 222 forum points...
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    first and last one. Dangit XD
  • Jonah.Jonah. Michigan, U.S.A.Posts: 1,002Member
    edited April 2015

I don't want everyone to worry about refreshing reports every second. Let's just skip the reporting requirement for now, but we will resume it in May and any arbiters will have until June to get their reporting stats in line.

How abput keeping it until July 19th? ;)
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member
    How do you get points on forums?
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    LordOreo said:

How do you get points on forums?

Likes and agrees and promotes i think.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Doing cool programming thingsPosts: 1,021Member
    edited April 2015
    Voter rank of 8 with 13 votes
    woo hoo! 127 points... ya never being a arbiter now lol
    Post edited by JusticeGaming on
  • GRAPTIK BLIZZARDGRAPTIK BLIZZARD Posts: 1Member
    Awww I'm only 23 point short
  • GraysonGrayson Sliding down the stairs in a laundry basket.Posts: 451Member
    How many forums points do you get for one single like?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,124Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Grayson said:

How many forums points do you get for one single like?

1 i think
    Wait... Do activity posts count as forum posts?
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    Clueboe said:

Wait... Do activity posts count as forum posts?

Posts are NOT a requirement.
  • JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Doing cool programming thingsPosts: 1,021Member
    Eh i might as well try even though i don't meat many of the requirements

My names Justice, i have been playing Deepworld for a few years now and am trust worthy i think, i have started editing the codex and so far i don't think i have destroyed it :P, I would like to be a arbiter because i am a active forums member, I'm on almost every day around this time and i go through looking at the posts, i try to help with what i can but see theirs a lot of off topic or rude comments, with arbiter i could join the few privileged with this rank and help get rid of these things to try to help the community stay a great place for old and new members! I am aware I'm a good couple thousand points off and i have no clue how long this forums account has been here sense its my second account because my other has another name, but i hope i get at least considered, thanks!

My names Justice, i have been playing Deepworld for a few years now and am trust worthy i think, i have started editing the codex and so far i don't think i have destroyed it :P, I would like to be a arbiter because i am a active forums member, I'm on almost every day around this time and i go through looking at the posts, i try to help with what i can but see theirs a lot of off topic or rude comments, with arbiter i could join the few privileged with this rank and help get rid of these things to try to help the community stay a great place for old and new members! I am aware I'm a good couple thousand points off and i have no clue how long this forums account has been here sense its my second account because my other has another name, but i hope i get at least considered, thanks!

Not to rain on your parade, but you do not meet any of the requirements to be considered. If you have read it, you have to have 2,000 points and be a member for 6 months.
  • chancejchancej Playing Civilization V and Europa Universalis IVPosts: 728Member
    Kliuqard said:

Not to rain on your parade, but you do not meet any of the requirements to be considered. If you have read it, you have to have 2,000 points and be a member for 6 months.
    He said at the very beginning that he knew he didn't meet any of the requirements.
    chancej said:

Kliuqard said:

He said at the very beginning that he knew he didn't meet any of the requirements.
    I was too lazy to read the whole thing, lol
  • Cpt_FluffyBottomCpt_FluffyBottom At the foot of your bedPosts: 706Member
    I only have like 700 points... Looks like I have to use the forums a lot more...